A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 15. ✿ - - - Polls And Questions
.::This is a hard question::. Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which would you rather have happen to you?
  Hacked.
  Banned.
View Results

o0Roxy0o
Captain

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:20 am

I am now accepting...

Roxy Says:
Choose,
Be hacked.
or
Be banned.

After you choose, post why.

...All donations.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:21 am
i know im supposed to vote..but i cant...if i say id rather be hacked i really wouldnt want to be..and if i say id rather be banned i wouldnt want that either...this is really hard  

Misfit-Wishes

x1genster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:39 am
In my opinion i would rather be hacked cause it isn't that hard to get up the money to restart but if your banned then you cannot come back unless you get another account. So yes i would reather be hacked then banned  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:26 pm
i'd rather b hacked bcuz if ur banned u can't go on... if ur hacked hopefully nothing that bad happens  

sweetxcandyxashy

die kleine Fee

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:04 am
I would rather be hacked because at least then I´m innocent and will ... well ... might have a chance at getting all of my items and gold back.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:10 am
..not that I want to do something ur not allowed to, but.. when someone hacks their way into ur computer they can see evrything - thats not a good thing.  

Ninjai Emily

-APaintsplashedCanvas-

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:11 am
I would rather be hacked (hopefully neither will happen) because ......

If you get banned then you basically lose everything ,
if you get hacked then theres still a chance that they might not take too much, then hopefully you will be able to re-gain it.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:19 pm
Oh that's a tough one ... hmmm let me think. What would be less harmful for me??? If I get banned then I won't be able to access my account (I'll practically lose everything); If I get hacked ... that depends on the hacker and how much damage he want to cause me - he can rob me or delete all my subscribed threads, friends or change my password (almost the same as being banned). So If I really have to chose I'd prefer being hacked and hope that my hacker is a merciful being. *prays*  

Hane1747

Elksworthy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:27 pm
I've been hacked before. Wasn't bad.
Being banned would be worse, I think. Because I would have had to do something bad for that to happen.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:42 am
I'd rather be hacked, I don't have anything of great vaule so I doubt people would really take much besides my gold. I wouldn't want to have to make a new account though. Don't know why seeing as geting banned you lose everything being hacked you could lose everything...  

secret-weaver

Princess Prentiss

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:28 pm
I would say either but if I have to choose one I would say hacked because at least I have done nothing wrong and can start over and make a new account and rebuild my friendships and gold  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:51 pm
because I'd rather keep my screen name.  

BlueRoseUsagi

CONVERSExo

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 8:05 am
User Image

I'd rather be hacked than banned, because in both cases you pretty much start over, but if you're hacked, you keep your username and post count. xD

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 3:55 pm
Hacked - at least I could come back, staying the same name and such, and I wouldn't have to apply to get back into here because I'd still be a member.  

faerie_ophelia

Digital Bee

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 11:44 pm
User Image

Hacked. All my reasons are already stated by others.

User Image

15. ✿ - - - Polls And Questions

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces