Reply Pokemon Unleashed
Best Pokemon Trainer (Besides Ash) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Right Boob

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:27 pm
i say Gary is the best pokemon trainer he spends time Making his pokemon strong and doesent care what other people think

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:36 pm
I actually like Gary, not the beginning Gary either. He was to arrogant and an a*****e. I like him once he matures.  

blue_man_of_destruction

Holybug
Vice Captain

Sparkly Demigod

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:08 am
yeah gary back then is way diff from gary now and will they ever grow they are like 20 legel and look the same XD lol  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:51 am
Beloved_Kitten
yeah gary back then is way diff from gary now and will they ever grow they are like 20 legel and look the same XD lol

He was the first character in the show to get a fourth gen pokemon. His Electrabuzz evolved into an Electivire at the end of the season before they went to Sinnoh.  

krishnath

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:38 pm
I have a question...Why does it seem that every time starts a journey in a new region with only his Pikachu, its like its back down to a low level. >.>  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:58 pm
blue_man_of_destruction
I have a question...Why does it seem that every time starts a journey in a new region with only his Pikachu, its like its back down to a low level. >.>

Simple, the pikachu is mindwiped between each season. ^^  

krishnath

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:13 pm
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

lol

If Ash would actually keep training all his pokemon, who do you think would be his strongest pokemon?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:22 pm
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

lol

If Ash would actually keep training all his pokemon, who do you think would be his strongest pokemon?

His Muk. However, had he kept Charizard and the Haunter he had very briefly one of those would have become his most powerful pokemon. But of the ones he has at the moment, the Muk has the most potential.  

krishnath

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:25 pm
I agree with Charizard or Haunter.(would probably be a Gengar) I wish he still had that Haunter emo  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:29 am
you think muk would really be the strongist ? i have a Question why didnt his Squirtle or bublasur ever evolve  

Holybug
Vice Captain

Sparkly Demigod

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:30 am
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

My friends and I actually have a theory about that. You know how Ash never ages, and he seems to forget things REALLY fast, and it affects everyone who travels with him? Well, you know those zig-zags on his face? We think those are Sharpie, and because he's been exposed to the Sharpie toxens for so long, it's killed his brain cells and stunted his growth. And it affects his friends and Pikachu too..... (You can just ignore my randomness...)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:43 pm
Negai Boshi
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

My friends and I actually have a theory about that. You know how Ash never ages, and he seems to forget things REALLY fast, and it affects everyone who travels with him? Well, you know those zig-zags on his face? We think those are Sharpie, and because he's been exposed to the Sharpie toxens for so long, it's killed his brain cells and stunted his growth. And it affects his friends and Pikachu too..... (You can just ignore my randomness...)

Well that would clear up a few things >.>  

blue_man_of_destruction

Fullmetal-Shinobi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:47 pm
blue_man_of_destruction
Negai Boshi
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

Well that would clear up a few things >.>

Lol that makes sense  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:56 am
LMAO randomness is awsome and the would explain ALOT !  

Holybug
Vice Captain

Sparkly Demigod

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:22 pm
Beloved_Kitten
LMAO randomness is awsome and the would explain ALOT !
Yes it does! Wanna hear why Shiny Charizard is black?  
Pokemon Unleashed

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff