Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
Jerks at gobies...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feety
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:56 am
So i was sick and tired of soloing squids, i went to gobies. Very good exp, very good spawn, almost 25%/hour with 2x.

So I get there around 11 am EST., which is 1 hour into my 2x. I start fighting and im doing really good. I got the hang of it and i watched my experience go faster. But at around 1:15 PM, a whole party comes into my map, and KS's me. claiming they were there first. On top of that they kept telling me to party. So here I am saying "Ok, so you come to my map, KS me, and ask to party me? Are you some kind of retard?"...

Eventually i defamed one of them, report them all. They all go away but the priest. he just kept on KSing. I kept telling him to "Change channels please" but he convinced himself that he was there first. Then he levels and i thought it w as the end. but nope, his party comes back, my friend is there with me poisoning everywhere so we still get exp and stuff, but he leaves to go and level and I'm stuck to fend for myself. I wanted to get to 85-90% by the time my 2x was over, but i only got to 80 because of these idiots. On top of that, they made me was $.70. A goby house spawned on me right as i was about to leave.

So yeah, Just when you get higher leveled, don't be like these idiots. Here are their names, they are in Scania:

Brian16XD
xxkaka55xx
I thought i had the other names down, guess not.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:59 am
are you saying gobies are jerks? xd

they are kinda mean. domokun  

Sandgorgon_NOM
Crew

Feety
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:08 am
Woops

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:27 pm
Dam, that sucks sad
Reported them? o.O
Anyway, People aren't usually mean enough to steal my CH...
Well I AM a priest so I guess it helps by the fact that I usually party iwth people at least 10 lvls higher than me and I prefer to have big parties.  

D i v i n i t y

Tipsy Prophet

7,075 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Millionaire 200

Darkaznstargoddess

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:17 am
Ouch that sucks.
I hate when people do that.
It happened to me a few times this summer.

This one guild on Bera was going around ksing for maps. Some of them were ex-hackers. Anyways they constantly picked ks wars with my guild for a while. o.o I think we had a final show down with to show them that they can't get away with doing that. A bunch of other guilds helped them too.

[ If Any Berans remember the Megaphones against the Korn guild and the ks wars at gobies. Or being ksed by them at one point]

[ Yeah they came on to my map once after trying to ks my guildmate of mine earlier. o.o Four people vs a priest. Luckly my 15x hermit came back in time and they left pretty fast.]

I'd recommend mass reporting them for harassment with your guildmates' help and hope Gm ban them. [I don't recall Gms ever coming whenever I report someone for harassment or anything getting done because of it ] Or the alternative ks war..

Maple Story

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games