Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Spambox/Competitions
Oh noes... Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Raining Soul

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:17 am
Soviet and Ashes seemed to have turned into frogs/toads.... emo  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:30 am
Its ok, because I've under gone a transformation too... we should all undergo a transformation. biggrin  

Rellik San
Captain

The Raining Soul

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:32 am
oo" Rellik's a singer now! And I....I still have yet to think of something...Maybe a Star Wars person since I have the light saber....  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:46 am
Yay....I'm a Star Wars person now.....Sorta....  

The Raining Soul

KeEp-My-CaSkEt-ClOsEd !

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:31 pm
Im a '70's girl....
I think...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:44 pm
I would undergo a change but sadly I can't....because I'm still poorish.

But one day I shall undergo that change!
And it shall be great!!!
=]  

Candy Fornication

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:24 pm
lies  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:55 am
Soviet's back to normal again....But Ashes is still...A toad... emo oh well.  

The Raining Soul

Candy Fornication

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:17 am
Well being a toad makes you more compact & easier to carry aroud, great for travelin long distances.
xD
Why did that sound like an infomurcial?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:32 am
I guess you're right....

OO Kill the infomercial!! *pulls out an Uzi and starts shooting around*

The Raining Soul

Candy Fornication

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 3:41 pm
o.o
Okok no more infomercials!!!!
please stop shooting now.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:25 pm
Candy Fornication
o.o

Have you ever looked at Rellik San and wondered...

Just how does one man get so funny?

Well the answer is here, for 5 monthly installments of $19.99 (plus $4.95 postage and packaging) you too can be as funny as he is, thanks to the Rellik San life course, you too will learn just not to give a damn.

Some guy who's not an actor... honest says: "I was so unfunny, then I got these books and became the life of the party."

Some girl who isn't an actor even though you saw her in that straight to TV movie: "I was never noticed at work, and never got promotions, now thanks to the Rellik San course, I'm now a partner in the company."

Act now, and not only will you get the Books, CD's and DVD's to help you, but we will for a limited time, throw in the exclusive: Rellik Sings CD, full of inspirational songs to make you laugh.

All this is not available in the shops or online, the only way you can get this set is to call 0-800-not-real straight away. This is an offer you can not afford to pass, for only 5 monthly installments of $19.99 you will receive the materials to do a course that would normally cost $250 giving you a saving of $150... but thats not all, quote the phrase: "Rellik San changed my life." on the phones and recieve a free T-Shirt and be entered into a draw to be flown V.I.P to see Rellik Sans New York seminar all expenses paid.

All this can be yours, a better job, a better life a better future.
Just call: 0-800-not-real.  

Rellik San
Captain

DaisukeOrDark

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:29 pm
Im the God of Fire bitches.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:00 pm
Sov was a toad with me for a while.
I may be back to normal soon.
Maybe.
I don't wanna.

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

The Raining Soul

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 4:26 am
Rellik San
Candy Fornication
o.o

Have you ever looked at Rellik San and wondered...

Just how does one man get so funny?

Well the answer is here, for 5 monthly installments of $19.99 (plus $4.95 postage and packaging) you too can be as funny as he is, thanks to the Rellik San life course, you too will learn just not to give a damn.

Some guy who's not an actor... honest says: "I was so unfunny, then I got these books and became the life of the party."

Some girl who isn't an actor even though you saw her in that straight to TV movie: "I was never noticed at work, and never got promotions, now thanks to the Rellik San course, I'm now a partner in the company."

Act now, and not only will you get the Books, CD's and DVD's to help you, but we will for a limited time, throw in the exclusive: Rellik Sings CD, full of inspirational songs to make you laugh.

All this is not available in the shops or online, the only way you can get this set is to call 0-800-not-real straight away. This is an offer you can not afford to pass, for only 5 monthly installments of $19.99 you will receive the materials to do a course that would normally cost $250 giving you a saving of $150... but thats not all, quote the phrase: "Rellik San changed my life." on the phones and recieve a free T-Shirt and be entered into a draw to be flown V.I.P to see Rellik Sans New York seminar all expenses paid.

All this can be yours, a better job, a better life a better future.
Just call: 0-800-not-real.
stare *pulls out a second Uzi and continues shooting* twisted  
Spambox/Competitions

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas