Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wow O.o
  O.o
View Results

Shai_Hulud

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:11 pm
eek eek eek eek I found this very interesting. I don't know if I believe it, but it is nonetheless, quite interesting.

Quote:
...The Vulcan high council signifies Earth's benefactors. On our moon, there are several outposts, our shepards the Vulcans, are watching us and they probably been here for thousands of years. Their only threat are the Draconans, and the Draconans are represented by the Klingons in the Star Trek universe. The Star Trek logo is a modernized version of our USAF Space Command, which is a small joint task force co-operated with our benefactors. Who are our benefactors you ask? Who are the vulcans supposed to be? Well, I always thought they were evolved humans. And in real life, the Sirians and Andromedans are the Vulcans.

Quote:
They are our overseers. They watch us from our moon. I don't remember alot from these abductions. Just an experience similar to being under anesthesia. These abductions don't occur anymore, they occur ever 25-50 years. The last time the andromedans arrirved was in 1980. That was the year of my first recalled abduction. I spoke to dozens of abductees, there are over 5 million cases worldwide of similair experiences as mine. I also noticed that lots of these abductees have similarities when it comes to the year of abduction. All or most say early 80's. The purpose of these abductions is theoretical. I do not know the agenda, but I do know that I was told that humans on this earth have been victimized and controlled by a vampiristic white skinned race called the Draconans. The Draconans run this planet. They are a reptillian humanoid that appear like normal humans except that they have white skin and interbred with the humans here on earth after they landed here thousands of years ago. When the Adromodans found out that one of their colonies was invaded, they began to make plans to help get our planet back on track again. The sirians are angry because lots of their people went rogue and joined the ORION group which consists of Draconans and traitor Humans who have turned to technology and darkness. I can go on forever, a books worth here. Call it fiction if you want, but the truth is that we are being monitored from our moon. The moon has been occupied for a long long time. Vulcans are a type of human that definitely exists in the real world. Just like our overseers, I am without mechanical components that plague the farm colony here on earth. When people are born, they are implanted with 1-3 chips. It's how they program people to fit a certain criteria, to help fit into the economic system. some people are meant to be soldiers, some doctors..etc.

The Andromadens are not as powerful as you think. They do time travel, have anti gravity technology etc, but our planet earth is weaponized. Our HAARP system, hubble telescope (not a telescope) prevent andromadens and sirians from interfering with their economic conquest. The ones that do sneak past earth's defenses do their best to make sure that these mind suppressing implants that take away thoughts of freedom and mind wipe people's memories are removed from as many people they can get to. There are currently only 150+ Andromadens/Sirians on this planet.

There are 1800 Draconans on this planet, some say their number is about 1000 now. They are losing their grip on this planet. Big time. They enslaved us long enough. The reason why they are losing is because they are dying off. Without our DNA, their race dies. They are addicted to carnal pleasures, desires and human emotion. Negative emotion. Most of these Draconans never left the underground, they live underground with their technology and run the planet from underground bases. APPLE CORP. Is one of their companies. It's very innovative for a reason. They implement technlogy in intervals to help milk a planet as much as they can. First the toaster, then the microwave oven. First the HDTV, then the 3D television. Which I have patents for. I also have patents for the microwave oven and fax machine from 1880.

Detailed memories of my abduction included seeing emotionless people, who never moved their mouth. They spoke to me telepathically. I am telepathic, i havent mastered it because people' minds are so erratic and un-calm. I remember them performing surgery on me, some electroshock therapy. I am currently trying to get more info on my abduction. The Vulcans are us. The Vulcans are what we should be, and could be. Without the mind suppression. For example ...our foods.

Chewing gum is a mind killer. Aspartame and Xylitol kill and suppress minds. Our water supply is contaminated with mind suppressing agents. Flouride, chlorine. Heavy metals damage us. We only use 10% of our brains because its suppressed.

Some of the names of Chewing gum.

ORBIT...(They are in our orbit)

ECLIPSE

TRIDENT ( the draconans staff, or devil)

STRIDE ( Big "S" on the cover, represent the serPENT)

5 (Represents the 5th root race, which is the humanoid, 5 extremities, ALLAH (Arm, leg, leg, arm, head)

People, when 911 occured, we were all in tune with ourselves. We felt the pain, we were mad. But what happened? We forgot . Most americans forgot. I didnt. The reason why most forgot was because of the chips that implanted in humans that are designed to mindwipe and create an apathetic man. These chips can be overridden. Humanity is much to powerful for a mechanical device, but no one prays anymore. Meditation !! The Vulcans become animals if they dont do it. Im tired now, im gonna go dunk my hands in ice.

eek eek eek eek  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:55 pm
It is a fallacy that humans use only 10% of the brain. The average human generally uses 100% of his or her brain.

Not that this is the only thing wrong about that quote, but whatever. I didn't even read most of it. Too long, too psychotic.  

Recca

O.G. Noob

5,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Shai_Hulud

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:03 pm
If you find something that is of no interest to you, there is no need to be impolite about the matter.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:19 pm
Who knows....Aliens have watched us for thousands of years of coarse.  

goddess_oraorchid

Red Roses in December

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:50 am
I think that we as a race would be of interest to other species. I mean, look at the Q Continuum. They were afraid of what we would someday become.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:13 am
Shai_Hulud
If you find something that is of no interest to you, there is no need to be impolite about the matter.

Um, well it was in my interest to correct something I feel is important for people to know.

I had started reading it, but found it entirely unbelievable. I'm sorry you found that offensive, because you shouldn't. razz  

Recca

O.G. Noob

5,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Shai_Hulud

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:01 pm
Recca
Shai_Hulud

Um, well it was in my interest to correct something I feel is important for people to know.

I had started reading it, but found it entirely unbelievable. I'm sorry you found that offensive, because you shouldn't. razz

My comment wasn't meant to imply that I found it rude for you to dissagree with something I found interesting. Everyone is entitled to their own oppinion. However, it was meant to imply that it is impolite to lable another person's oppinion as stupid because it contradicts what you believe.

Though it is true that in the grand scheme of things, taking offense to something so insignificant to one's life is unreasonable, many people won't realize this. Therefore, you need to take other people's feelings into consiteration because what i'd previously stated is not a given to the average being.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:57 am
Shai_Hulud

My comment wasn't meant to imply that I found it rude for you to dissagree with something I found interesting. Everyone is entitled to their own oppinion. However, it was meant to imply that it is impolite to lable another person's oppinion as stupid because it contradicts what you believe.

I called it psychotic, not stupid. And I'm quite psychotic myself. 8D  

Recca

O.G. Noob

5,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

purple_freak15

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:10 pm
Recca
It is a fallacy that humans use only 10% of the brain. The average human generally uses 100% of his or her brain.

Not that this is the only thing wrong about that quote, but whatever. I didn't even read most of it. Too long, too psychotic.

actually, humans really only do use about 10% of their brains. some people use less, others may use more. Einstine only ever used about 30-40% of his brain (I believe, the numbet may be a little different), and he was a genious. it's not a huge deal, it's just how we work.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:44 pm
purple_freak15
Recca

actually, humans really only do use about 10% of their brains. some people use less, others may use more. Einstine only ever used about 30-40% of his brain (I believe, the numbet may be a little different), and he was a genious. it's not a huge deal, it's just how we work.

Care to cite references?

As soon as I gain access to the library again (which should be tomorrow), I'll gladly pull up links to the scientific journals and papers I've read regarding brain usage. wink

Not to sound all militant on the subject, but science is a bit of an obsession with me, particularly neuroscience.  

Recca

O.G. Noob

5,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

purple_freak15

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:47 pm
Recca
purple_freak15
Recca

Care to site references?

As soon as I gain access to the library again (which should be tomorrow), I'll gladly pull up links to the scientific journals and papers I've read regarding brain usage. wink

Not to sound all militant on the subject, but science is a bit of an obsession with me, particularly neuroscience.

I can double check, but that's what they told us in biology. I also read it in at least one or two books....  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:57 pm
Alright, I was able to get a source already from psycINFO database.

The abstract of a paper written by Higbee, Kenneth L. from Brigham Young University, titled College students' beliefs in the ten-percent myth.

"A widespread misconception that has not been studied in previous research on misconceptions is the claim that most people use only about 10% of their potential brain power. We hypothesized that psychology majors would be less likely to believe in this ten-percent myth than would control students with no training in psychology. The hypothesis was not supported, but psychology majors were more optimistic than control students in their beliefs regarding how much brain power people are capable of using. The sources of the students' beliefs in the ten-percent myth were also investigated. It is suggested that direct treatment of misconceptions might be necessary to dispel them and that future research might explore the sources of students' misconceptions." (PsycINFO Database Record (c) 2007 APA, all rights reserved)(from the journal abstract)

And I meant to say cite, not site in my post above. Sorry about that.  

Recca

O.G. Noob

5,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

blackbird26

Friendly Citizen

17,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Astral Veteran 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:11 pm
cooooooool lol this fun  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:12 am
Recca
Alright, I was able to get a source already from psycINFO database.

The abstract of a paper written by Higbee, Kenneth L. from Brigham Young University, titled College students' beliefs in the ten-percent myth.

"A widespread misconception that has not been studied in previous research on misconceptions is the claim that most people use only about 10% of their potential brain power. We hypothesized that psychology majors would be less likely to believe in this ten-percent myth than would control students with no training in psychology. The hypothesis was not supported, but psychology majors were more optimistic than control students in their beliefs regarding how much brain power people are capable of using. The sources of the students' beliefs in the ten-percent myth were also investigated. It is suggested that direct treatment of misconceptions might be necessary to dispel them and that future research might explore the sources of students' misconceptions." (PsycINFO Database Record (c) 2007 APA, all rights reserved)(from the journal abstract)

And I meant to say cite, not site in my post above. Sorry about that.

I stand corrected. I'm more of a biology and annatomy person, so I don't really pay much attention to what goes on in the brain since I'm much more interested in the rest of the body, so thanks for pointing this out for me.  

purple_freak15

purple_freak15

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:16 am
I'm going to have to say that that's total BS, though I do believe that there are aliens out there and would like to think that they're watching us, but who knows. Though the micro-chips and stuff is defenatly not true.  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff