Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DDR?
  yay^^
  nay...
View Results

Fudger_McNickles

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:09 pm
come on now i know we got some DDR players out there^^ i myself am not that good but im working on it. But i see lots of asians tear that game up. How many of you "Tear it up"^^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:19 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

I wish I could be love,
Then I could be
All over the world.

Yay DDR. But I am sorry to say that I have been like you and made a repeat thread like this when I was new to the APG.

I don't know if there's a DDR thread still on the first page or not. But next time just come to the APG bar and ask us if there is or was one, so we can clean up before you mess up biggrin PM me for details. I'm pretty sure when a mod sees this, they'll lock it up =X
I'll remember to love,
You taught me how.

User Image

Animaznboy

Michie`s Flips Inc.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:22 pm
I'm not that good at DDR. I used to play it all the time, but somehow i never had the time.

I remember one time in class, i was starting to get good at DDR and the whole class was watching me @__@;;

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:26 pm
Animaznboy
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

I wish I could be love,
Then I could be
All over the world.

Yay DDR. But I am sorry to say that I have been like you and made a repeat thread like this when I was new to the APG.

I don't know if there's a DDR thread still on the first page or not. But next time just come to the APG bar and ask us if there is or was one, so we can clean up before you mess up biggrin PM me for details. I'm pretty sure when a mod sees this, they'll lock it up =X
I'll remember to love,
You taught me how.

User Image
awww i thought so i just didnt bother to look....i should have guessed asian guild^^ sry^^  

Fudger_McNickles

Animaznboy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:39 pm

I wish I could be love,
Then I could be
All over the world.

whee It's okay. We can talk more about it at the Bar. Just look for ~----The Asian Pride Bar.------~ or something like that xd
I'll remember to love,
You taught me how.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:26 pm
OH MY GOD. I heart DDR!!! My friends and I always play it every time we see eachother.... AHK...... I'm good at it  

mochuchuuu

asiannerd27

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:45 am
im okay at DDR. i dont play it as much as i used to tho, so i have to start practicing again  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:23 pm
I am the best at DDR... in my dreams. Unfortunately, I'm one of those Asians that can't even keep up with Beginner. *Sigh* but for some reason, I still love the game!  

Chinese Chami

Hikari_zutto

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:31 pm
I might be one of the very few "good-at-DDR" girls. Cause I can dance Heavy and all...but ya know I'm a girl. lawl.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:47 pm
I'm pretty bad at DDR. xD
But I'll still play but not in public.
Hehe...

t i n y. riceball_

Newbie Noob

A Little Bunnie

Naughty Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:11 pm
SOME
WHATBEAUTIFUL

I suck at DDR. I'll never play it in pulic. EVER. LOLS.

<3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:28 am
My max is 6 feets XD
or more is an overkill  

Umaiki

xXlils_toushiroXx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:08 pm
ddr!!! i love it so...it just doesn't love me back...so i suck at it really bad...i can do beginner really well...but i can barely stay on light mode.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:57 am
Unfortunately, I'm pretty bad at DDR.
I can only dance at Beginner.....lol  

Valentina Ambrosia Dizon

laundromat passion

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:53 pm
i loove ddr (:
i can't reach heavy yet.
i'm barely there.
aha  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]