Quote:
Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Hippocorn
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Original Character
WIP Needed? Yes

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Bleeding heart dove. ([ 1 ], [ 2 ], [ 3 ] If additional refs are needed, any from google images work so long as it's predominantly blue-gray with small tinges of green and purple.) The marking on her chest should look like a "natural" upside-down heart.
Face: Bleeding heart dove.
Mane: Slightly windblown. Fades from dark purple to black.
Tail: Slightly windblown. Fades from dark purple to black.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Purple with a blue tinge at the tips.
Reference Image(s): [ Main ], [ Mane + Tail ] (There can be extra layer(s) of tail feathers if you'd like. Maybe up to three, and it can get longer as the layer goes farther from the base?)

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Standard unicorn horn; white.
Wings: Standard female hippogryph wing.
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: N/A

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items:
• Blindfold + Cape Scarf + Feather Earring ([ X ], Cert of her original design, Uncert)
• Helmet + Shoulder Guard + Feet Wings ([ X ], Armor; Update: The feathers on the shoulder guard and the neck piece / gold chain should follow this image. The "claws" can resemble that reference more, too.)
• Beads ([ X ])

Multiple Uncert Requests:
• Full version with all edits.
• Side-view version with all edits but no front wing.
• Breeding version with just the mane, tail, and expression edits + back wing.
Reference Image(s) for Items: See above.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Rouxe
Owner: Ryuukishin
Breed: Valkyrie
Temper: Solitary
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:44 pm
Twin Minor Hippogryph Customs - Mind's April Customized Customs sale

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Edit Category: Minor
• Expression Edit (eyes, mouth, and/or ears in different "poses")
• Short to medium length Mane ('natural" length - must end above the knees.)
• Short to medium length Tail ("natural" length - must end above the ground.)
Soquili Species: Hipporgrpyh
Body Build: Regular?
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: Wildlife - Marvellous Spatuletail
WIP Needed? I trust Mind's judgement.

Body: see refs
Face: see refs (eye color: dark brown [M] light gray [F] ; expression: CC)
Mane: see refs (cockatoo without the large feathers)
Tail: see refs (Edited: see refs)
Hooves/Fetlocks: see refs
Reference Image(s): [[Male/Female differences]] [[Loddigesia]] [[Mirabilis]]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): none
Wings: see refs (falcon style)
Fins: none
Scales: none
Pelt: none
Other Notes: see refs ([[hummingbird like beak]])

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items:
Reference Image(s) for Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Male: Loddigesia ; Female: Mirabilis
Owner: xKOVAKtheWOLFx (for both)
Breed: Marvellous Spatuletail
Temper: Male: Courted ; Female: Mysterious
Mate:
Tag Background: 005 Magic Forest by Ameh or 006 Wierd Forest by Chibizoo (I would like them to have the same background)
Tag frame color: CC but colors that are on the pet
Tag feather color(s): CC but colors that are on the pet

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: its based off a bird, the Marvellous Spatuletail, Loddigesia mirabilis

This is what Mind wrote regarding my form via PM: Psssssst Looking over your designs now that I'm working on them, they've got a FEW things not allowed (like full on beaks -- thats a Megamutation, rather than the simple lipbeak and are a little too different in markings), so can I just manipulate their markings and the face edits to fit while keeping the color schemes?  

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 12:47 pm
DONE - DD'S May Customs <3

Entry Tag: RockerWolfie1616 | Nymph | Moderate Edits | Solo Custom

MINI[/ align]

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Nymph
Body Build: Normal, Bunny tail and fetlocks
Concept Origin: Original
WIP Needed?: Not until adult stage preasu

Body: Black and white natural kinda coloration, Like a black x white Paint horse
Face: Black and white, Nose should be kinda spotted SEE REF
Eye color: As a foal they will be visible, See ref
Mane: Just to the 'shoulder' area, fluffy thick, covering the eyes
Tail: Punk - matching mane[/ strike] Just ignore this oro
Hooves/Fetlocks: I'd like the long fetlocks please, hooves will be black fetlocks should be white and black like the body
Reference Image(s): Black x white Paint horses , Eye Color, Spotted Nose

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): NO HORNS
Wings: N/A
Other Notes: BUNNY TAIL Please

Custom Items:
Hair- I know it might be awkward with the mask but, I'd really like it to be long and cover his eyes. If needed you can just not have it as big on the image with the mask on etc? IDK Tell me if this causes issues! It needs to be fluffy and thick, long ish just to the shoulders or a tiny bit past them if it doesn't make him too heavily edited!

Bone Mask- (I would like an adult image with and without items please)
I also know the image makes it seem huge, I just want a mask similar that will fit his head x u x ' Also feel free to do with or without horns etc whatever looks best C:

Small Critters- Two small BABY bunnies near him, if it makes him too edited then just one <3 CC on placement etc

Small Jewelry- Simple silver chain with silver heart necklace..and three small silver hoop earrings in his ear (The one most seen) Unless it causes issues with the mask.

Reference Image(s) for Items: Bone mask, Hair Fluff 1, Hair in eyes, Bunny 1, Bunny 2, Necklace

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: I will name him when he is an adult c:
Owner: RockerWolfie1616
Breed: Natural or Spirited
Temper: Tortured
Tag Background: you choose
Tag frame color: you choose

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

((I really need a price quote on this if I win c: Thanks for the chance DD!~))

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 12:49 pm
DONE - Darkmoon Dancer's customs here.

Entry Tag: LydaLynn | Hippogryph | Heavy | Solo Custom

RARE

Soquili Species: Hippogryph
Concept Origin: Steampunk Gyrfalcon
WIP Needed? It would be nice.

Body: White with grey/tan markings
Face: Feathered Cheeks
Mane: Based Regular Hippogryph mane at top but then pulled into a loose pony tail at the nape of the neck with a wide ribbon tied in a bow, please edit the mane so that it blends into the feathered cheeks making them look like sideburns.
Tail: Hawk Tail, feel free to add a few more feathers or lengthen or widen it in order to show off the markings. I haven't filled the heavy edit points so I'm more than happy to have you edit the tail if you feel like it. I'm not putting in for it as I have no clear idea what to ask for beyond the stock template, so I'm allowing artistic license here, feel free to use the template or expand upon it.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Leg scales: White [for beak too]
Reference Image(s): ex1, ex2, ex3, ex4, ex5, ex6, ex7, ex8, ex9, ex10

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):
Wings:
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes: Basically CC a Gyrfalcon.
I would like both with and without the front wing for breeding purposes, thank you.

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: This Hat but add gears/wires like this [yes, please keep the feathers, thank you]. Spats on hind legs. Saddle bags like this and this only with the bag turned so that it still faces 'up'. The raised foreleg should have a gauntlet similar to this, this, and this. He should be carrying a lantern but with a fairy [fairy should be red and dropping orange and yellow motes] instead of a flame.
Reference Image(s) for Items: I would like all the leather to be the same shade that's a slightly darker and warmer color than the gyrfalcon markings [a brown with a slight ruddy tone] with the cloth a little lighter and less ruddy but still darker and warmer than the markings. All metal should be brass and matching. The fairy in the lantern should be the only real pop of color.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Akos
Owner: LydaLynn
Breed: Spirited
Temper: Bold
Mate: ~

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: ~

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: ~
Justification for Domain Choice: ~

Edit: I understand if this is too late you've started or you don't look here again before working on him, but if it is at all possible to have the fairy hiding behind one of his front legs as a foal [no lantern, just the fairy] that would be really great. Thank you.

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

C o w b o y P e e p

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 4:10 pm
DONE - DD's May customs x

Entry Tag: Cowboy Peep | Angeni | Moderate | Solo Custom

SUPER RARE.

Soquili Species: Angeni
Body Build: Default
Concept Origin: New Concept
WIP Needed?: Yes, please.

Body: Well she had the fur coloring of a yellow lab. Her coloring included that of brown, white and golden yellow :] As far as what part of the body should be what color, please refer to the reference images.
Face: Coloring I'd like to mimic that of the reference images. Also, on the soquili's snout, I'd like there to be a dog's nose there. The color of the nose should be pink though be faded black at the bottom of the nose.
Eye Color: Brown.
Mane: For her mane, I would like it to be a CC type of thing. I'd like the mane to be a combination of the two hairstyles found on the same picture. The length of the mane should be medium- I'm thinking to the shoulders- though the bottom curls can be a tad bit longer. Again, the mane is up to the colorist's best judgement though I'd like elements of the two hairstyles combined. You know what else I was thinking... Perhaps somewhere in the style of her mane, parts of it could mimic her ears and make it look like she had floppy ears? IDK, if that seems dumb or weird, then forget about that.
Tail: Again, tail is CC. However, she did have a curled tail much like a pointer - kind of like this {warning horrible reference of tail} so perhaps the style of the tail could be something like that as well..
Hooves/Fetlocks: All four of her hooves I'd like to be white and move up to kind of being socks. All four of her feet had white socks on them :]
Reference Image(s):
Chloe/ 2/ 3/ 4/5/ 6 I have a lot more photos if you need more references :]
hairstyles

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/a
Wings: I would like the Style #1 wing set for her, please. As far as the coloring goes, perhaps they can have like a transparent look to them or like a really like clear color to them? Or even a very light pastel coloring? Honestly, I'll leave that up to the colorist's better judgement. I think once I see it visually, I'll get an idea as to what I'd like... [sorry xD; ]
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes:
01. On her chest, I would like her to be a little more hair and it should be fluffier.
02. On her hindquarters, by the butt area, I would like there to be just a tad more fluffier hair there. She used to have a lot of butt hair there durning the heavy shedding seasons and it made for easy plucking. [yeah, I'm weird.]

Trading Post Items: n.a
Custom Items:
01. Around her neck, I'd like her to be wearing a collar with a bow that looks like this. [something she never had before but I think it would look cute on her soquili form and I love bows, dang it!] As far as coloring goes, I'd like it be lavender. Also, the crystal that is in the middle, instead of the shape being a circle, I'd like it to be a heart instead.
02. Coconut!
By Chloe's side, perhaps placed somewhere by her front legs, I would like my westie Coconut to be there. [I'll edit reference photos later.] I had gotten Coconut when Chloe was around seven years old and it seemed as though Coconut instantly grew attached to Chloe; even though she wanted nothing to do with the little puppy. Eventually, Chloe warmed up to the fact that this visitor was now a permanent member of the household and they were friends since then! As far as what Coconut should look like, please just refer to the reference images; short westie cut, round adorable head, purple color, and her look can not be complete without two bows in her head! or maybe just one in the middle/ top knot. Either way would do just fine since she looks to wear bows xD. As far as design/color of bow, there is no particular design in mind and it can be up to you and doesn't really matter.
03. Charlee [optional; I'm not really sure if I want her there. But if you can add her, that would be great. If not, then that's fine as well]
I would also like my other dog, Charlee to be placed somewhere by Chloe as well. As far as the look of her, please refer to the reference images. She is basically all black though has a white chest and on her front left, back right and just like on two middle toes on her front right paw, there is white. Also, around her neck, I would like her to be wearing a hot pink collar with silver paw prints and bones printed on it.
this
Coconut / Dat face / example of short westie cut that I get her in / Another example of westie cut / one more / collar design and coloring
Charlee / x / x/ x

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Chloe
Owner: Cowboy Peep
Breed: Mutt
Temper: Loyal
Mate: N/a
Tag Background: I'm tore between 040, 014, and 008. I suppose whatever the colorist thinks looks nice, then they can choose :]

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n.a
Other pet references: [x] [x]
~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:
Companionship
Justification for Domain Choice:
This angeni is based off of my dog who had passed away. Dogs are known for their loyalty and companionship, and Chloe fit the bill in those categories. They are known for being 'man's best friend' and certainly, she was mine.

Powers from Domain (required if Getting Domain):
Chloe has the power to summon creatures that provide companionship for a period of time...

Personality (required In general): [again, her personality is still a W.I.P but this is what I'm thinking something along the lines of].
She is a loving, gentle and caring mare that will put the needs of others before her own. She carries herself with a slight pose and intelligence that she likes to share with others and help them understand the meaning and importance of companionship and friendship. While she doesn't know everything there is about the world and life's morals [although she likes to believe she does], she is always up for learning something new everyday and taking what she has learned and teaching it to others along the way. She is a loyal mare through and through and will defend her close friends and loved ones no matter what the cost might be in the end. She always offers a shoulder to cry on or open ears to listen to others problems and give advise if she possibly can; even if it's for moral support, she will always stick around no matter what. While loyal and active in helping others out, Chloe can be lazy. There are times where she just wants nothing to do but just lay around, eat, sleep, and just be content without a worry in the world. Sometimes, she just doesn't want to deal with others problems and just wants a day to herself where there isn't a care in the world and Chloe can just focus on Chloe. While being lazy can be viewed as one of her flaws, it is something she tries to keep rare
Plot ideas (required): [oh glob, these are very vague and not very well thought together but it's start and the kinks will be worked out as we go along].
-You've got a friend in me
I would like Chloe to meet another soquili(s) who perhaps had just arrived in the lands much like herself or perhaps even an abandoned foal that needs someone of guidance and friendship. They can become friends and go about their journeys together, forming a tight knit kind of family. Perhaps if it is a foal, that foal can look to Chloe as if she were their mother figure.
-I would love if Chloe could eventually join a herd one day and show off how compassionate and loyal she really is.
-I think it would be kind of interesting if she Chloe came across a Kalona or skinwalker that was attacking/hurting one of her close friends/ 'family' members. She could perhaps swoop in and defend said member against the Kalona/or Skinwalker and really give them a piece of her mind; as if you mess with one of her family, you're messing with her as well,

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 4:29 pm
DONE - DD's May Customs x

Entry Tag: FitzRoyal | Minicorn / Nymph | Medium | Twins

Quote:
Entry Tag: FitzRoyal | Minicorn / Nymph | Medium | Twins

MINI

Username of owner(s): FitzRoyal
Breed: Minicorn / Nymph
Level of Edits: Medium

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Cosplay

Soquili Species: Minicorn / Nymph
Body Build: Normal with Usdia fluffy fetlocks
Concept Origin: Book Cosplay - Borderlands - Lorna Freeman
WIP Needed? Yes Please <3

Body: Colored like a cougar. I included some refs but you can just google if you want more pics to look at.
Mane: Darker brown. Please match to the same color on the tip of a cougars tail / near a cougar's mouth
Eyes: Golden
Reference Image(s): Cougar / 2 / 3

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Light fluffy hair on body like Mordecai
Ears: Nymph Ears
Tail: Minicorn tail. Not templated, but custom please. Longer than the standard, reaching the ground. The fluff at the end to resemble a cougar tail in shape/fluffiness please.
Mane: Medium Length. Wavy/curly with a few red feathers in it. See Ref but ultimately style is up to you. Not stock hair please.

Custom face mask identical to sisters - Cougar colored. Please see ref. Red ribbon should show that it's tied in place. Do not need unmasked version.

A wooden walking stick lying on the ground next to her. Should have red feathers and be carved at the top with swirly designs. Please see the ref, but the author never gave a very detailed description of it other than the red feathers, so it's mostly CC.

Reference Image(s) for Items: Face Mask Ref. Character/Walking stick ref. (the cat in the image. Holding the walking stick xD)

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Laurel
Owner: FitzRoyal
Breed: Cougar
Temper: Enlightened
Mate: Meowth
Tag Background: TBD once I see her.
Tag frame color: TBD once I see her.
Tag feather color(s): TBD once I see her.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Commercial cosplay

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soquili Species: Minicorn / Nymph
Body Build: Normal with Usdia fluffy fetlocks
Concept Origin: Book Cosplay - Tawny Man - Robin Hobb
WIP Needed? Yes Please <3

Body: Identical to twin with snow leopard colors/shade. Few snow leopard spot accent marks on her shoulder.
Mane: Black/Darker grey. Please match to the same color as the darker outside color of the leopard's spots
Eyes: Blue like second ref pic.
Reference Image(s): Snow Leopard / 2 / 3 / 4

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Fluffy hair on body like Mordecai but even more fluffy. More-so than her sister.
Ears: Nymph Ears
Tail: Minicorn tail. Not templated, but custom please. Longer than the standard, reaching the ground. Different position than her sister's and fluffier higher up on her tail. Please try to get it as close to a snow leopard as possible (without breaking the mutant rules xD)
Mane: Identical to sisters.

Custom face mask identical to her sisters - Snow Leopard colored. Please see ref. Blue (matching eyes) ribbon should show that it's tied in place. Do not need unmasked version.

A Crown made of wood sitting on the ground next to her feet. If possible, carved rooster's heads are the images on the crown, with little blue gems for eyes. Around the crown should be grey feathers lying on the ground.

Reference Image(s) for Items: Face Mask Ref.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Inequity
Owner: FitzRoyal
Breed: Mistcat
Temper: Tragic
Tag Background: TBD once I see her.
Tag frame color: TBD once I see her.
Tag feather color(s): TBD once I see her.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Commercial cosplay

FitzRoyal

Distinct Regular

Trinantula

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 11:31 am
DONE - DD's May Customs x

Entry Tag: Chibi Hige | Usdia | Moderate | Solo Custom

MINI

Soquili Species: Usdia
Concept Origin: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
WIP Needed? Yes Please

Body: see references
Face: see references
Mane: see references
Tail: see references
Hooves/Fetlocks: n/a
Reference Image(s):

http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/Time_Turner (including Green Tie he wore in one episode)

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): n/a
Wings: n/a
Other Notes: n/a

Trading Post Items: none
Custom Items: I am in no way trying to make him anything besides the clock worker described in his bio, but I would like some nods, much like Hasbro officially adopting the Dr. Hooves name (and no, there is no W in it).

I would like a Grandfather clock in the background done up in the Tardis Blue.
I would like a screwdriver in his mouth, flathead, but with a handle that is reminiscent of a sonic screwdriver. But again, still just a regular screwdriver.
I would like a pocket watch clipped by his neck that has his Cutie Mark engraved on it closed.

Clock design - http://www.1-800-4clocks.com/miva/graphics/big/611-009.jpg
Blue Color and top piece - http://tardisbuilders.com/index.php?action=dlattach;k=242;topic=969.0;attach=13091;image

Screwdriver

Sonic screwdriver (for handle) http://www.wired.com/images_blogs/gadgetlab/sonic_screwdriver.jpg
Normal flathead (for tip) http://www.anyassembly.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/screwdr.jpg

Pocket Watch

Watch Example - http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-HmDGi9wwNyo/TyjMeiUJ8JI/AAAAAAAAAYc/J7k7sy_ywbQ/s1600/doctor's-pocket-watch.jpg
For inscription - http://th07.deviantart.net/fs70/150/i/2011/147/1/b/cutie_mark___dr_whooves_by_ooklah-d3hdypi.png

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Dr. Hooves (this is Hasbro's official name for him now)
Owner: Chibe Hige
Breed: My Little Pony
Temper: Inquisative
Mate: n/a

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:05 pm
Gallows Valentine Day Customs
SUPER RARE.

Edited 2/12 at 11:13AM PST to clarify something

Concept Origin: Music and my head
WIP Needed? yes please

Body: The color of a rosewood with wood grain patterns and swirls of music in gradient of green (hex 004400) to blue (hex 0000CC) to purple (hex 660099)
Face: Rosewood grained, eyes green, eyebrow same as the mane. Head wings in green, blue, and purple.
Mane: Edited: like the templated ringlets but longer, down to the ground: dark almost black brown with rosewood color accents
Tail: Ringlets, shorter version layered over the longer version: dark almost black brown with rosewood color accents
Hooves/Fetlocks: hooves-ebony, fetlocks (angeni version) a continuation of the body. Wings on the ankles in green, blue, and purple.
Reference Image(s): rosewood, swirl1, swirl2.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Style One, rosewood along the bone structure (where the arm would be) fading to green, blue and purple at tips

Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: Silver jingle bell bracelet on front left ankle
Reference Image(s) for Items: bracelet

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Aria
Owner: spelldancer
Breed: Angeni
Temper: Harmonious
Mate:

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Music
Justification for Domain Choice: Aria can create music without instruments while concentrating. She loves to make up theme songs and emphasis moments with a little something.
Note: I am aware of the Angeni of Song. I have talked to Uta and the difference has been okayed.

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:47 pm
Gallows V-day Customs

JetAlmeara

MINI/COMMON/UNCOMMON

I AM LOOKING FOR TRUE LOVE

Will be mates with Yakut.

Soquili Species: Wind
Body Build: Draft with Feathers
Concept Origin: Original Characer
WIP Needed? Nope

Body: Dapple Grey
Face: Dapple Grey with Glowing Silver eyes
Mane: Custom Long & Slightly Windblown, Long forelock (Draw from the inspirations below for ideas)
Tail: Custom Long and slightly Windblown (Draw from the inspirations below for ideas)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Dark Grey/black hooves, Darker socks moving up the legs to meet the dapple grey in silver barred stripes (see ref's)
Reference Image(s):
Dapple Grey Example
Necro as a wolf
Mane Inspiration 1, Forelock Inspiration, Mane & Forelock Inspiration, Mane,Tail,Forlock Inspiration
Mane,Forelock,Tail Inspiration
~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: Heron Wings, Colored to match body (Dapple grey inspired with dark tips maybe?)
Other Notes: N/A

Custom Items:
Bone Necklace
Bone Bracelet
Ghostly Companion (Ghostly small horse head maybe (Within allowed size constraints)? Or Ghostly Hoofprints beside him? - Necromancer believes that he is haunted by the ghost of his dead mother (Mostly he's insane because it can't actually talk to him and no one else can see anything though he 'hears' it, but a ghostly bit around him would be fun)
Bone Necklace/Bracelet Inspiration

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: The Necromancer
Owner: JetAlmeara
Breed: OC
Temper: Strange
Mate: Yakut

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Original Design

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: N/A

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:01 am
Gallow's V-day Customs x

GrnGriff
RARE

Edited Feb 12, 4pm. Added Eye color.

Soquili Species: Kirin/Uni Cross
Body Build: Normal Kirin (Leg down if male)
Concept Origin: Plushie Gift by Dovaxy
WIP Needed? Nope. I trust you.

Body:
Brown~ with light spot markings on the back, rump, back of neck, and head. White socks on the near legs~ with black on all four legs that fades to the body brown.
Face: Brown with a white blaze. Light spot markings on the head. Eyes maybe a brown or honey?
Mane: Dark brown. Edited~hangs down in the face
Tail: Edited to match the plushie, but still a leonid Uni tail with a tuft. Brown with dark fluff. (I want something thicker than the kirin tail, and not as stiff as the female uni tail. idk)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Normal Kirin legs/fetlocks/hooves. Dark hooves, a few white socks, black above those.
Reference Image(s): Plushie <--My description is not that great~ so please refer to the plushie. xD

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):
Uni horn~ in a… idk what color that is in the ref.
Wings: n/a
Scales: No Scales <3
Other Notes: n/a

Trading Post Items:
n/a
Custom Items: A lone feather tied in their mane (not behind the ear), same color as the feathers on the plush accessory.
Reference Image(s) for Items: See plush above!

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse:
Caron
Owner: GrnGriff
Breed: Uni-Kirin ?
Temper: Collected
Mate: ---

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:
Dova said I could get it converted!

Grifferie

Deus Sherry

Huroggmeten

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:33 am
From Heart's August customs: (for safekeeping)

Huroggmeten
Soquili Species: Regular
Concept Origin: RL Cosplay of my Mother's horse. heart

WIP Needed? If you feel like stopping for the day, please feel free to send a WIP my way. heart I would like to check the position of her markings before she's finished, though. :3

Body: She's a Sorrel, but she looks a little like a fine brandy~ [General ref], [Ref 2].
She has a white "spot" marking above her left shoulder. [Birdseye view of marking], [Marking placement reference].
Face: Her eyes are warm amber brown honey... brandy... colored. She doesn't really like my phone/camera in her face, so I can try to get you a picture of this tomorrow but, she has a white Pinpoint p***k in her LEFT eye (the one facing us on the cert). It's a random white dot on her iris. For the placement i'll have to send you a pic soon T.T
She has a rather complicated facial marking, so i've included some pictures! Her muzzle is dark grey, she's got pale pink on her nose that's sort of the "inner layer" of her white blaze- there's white on either side of the pink, between the pink and the dark grey. xd Which, itself, isn't a straight swath rather has crooked edges... If you need more pictures to make this more clear, please let me know, I see her every day! heart
[Happy Face!] [Another closeup (love her forelock here!)]
Mane: Multi-colored! She's got brown, white, grey, and black strands in there. [No joke!]. [Shiny mane].
I'm going to leave it up to you as the artist how to deal with this. xd Her mane looks generally brown/amber from far away, but i'd love it if you could incorporate some testament to her multi-hued locks. heart
Her mane has a mind of its own, and lays partially on the left near her ear and flops to the right the rest of the way. xd [Haphazard natural parting]. I'd love the portion that lays to the left of her neck to be braided loosely (like that [ref]), and the rest to fall loose. Her forelock is long, but it's currently trimmed just above her eyes so you'll see it a little short in some of the more recent pictures, and her mane is a little past neck-length at its longest point.
Tail: Long/ simple style, matching mane.
Hooves/Fetlocks: I think the regular stock fetlocks work well, they're slightly more pale (not quite white, like a creamy yellowish brown?) than the rest of her body.
Reference Image(s): Sprinkled throughout, and also all here:
[General ref], [Ref 2]. [Brandy-butts' butt]
Facial marking/Face: [Another closeup (Love her forelock here!)] [Closeup]
White spot: [Birdseye view of marking], [Marking placement reference]
Mane/tail: [Haphazard natural parting] [No joke!]. [Shiny mane (NOT a length ref)].

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Other Notes: She's pidgeon-toed. Meaning, her front legs are rotated slightly inwards so her stance looks almost knock-hooved (like knock-kneed but... with hooves. xD) She usually looks pretty "normal" and stands flat, but if you could edit her hooves to be curved slightly inwards and give off that pidgeon-toed impression i'd be absolutely thrilled. heart

Custom Items: List any custom accessories/items.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Brandy
Owner: Huroggmeten
Breed: Running Quarter
Temper: Brat. (Yes ,really, I asked my Mom one word to describe Brandy and she said "Brat". xD It's loving!)
Mate: None
Tag Background: Something similar to Sterling's? I would be suuuuuper happy if it could be the same, but I think Beej used an image so i'm not sure that's possible. heart
Tag feather color(s): Maybe one white, the other colored like her coat?

Thank you very much! whee heart

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:52 am
Ath e a r t's August Customs - for safekeeping
She is done with them
Entry Line: Kara Asumie || Angeni || MODERATE || Twins

Super Rare Like Royalty!

Cheri-Bara

Edit Category: MODERATE
Concept Origin: Design by me
WIP Needed? Please and thank you

Body: See Ref
Face: See Ref
Mane: Ringlets but see ref for color.
Tail: A Woven hairstyle but see ref for color. --which is a long tail if I recall.--
Hooves/Fetlocks: ---
Reference Image(s): Ref 1 || Without top markings
--sorry I used the hiring lines for the ref-- <>

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Style 2 and the bottom wing see through please. Color in Pony Ref above.
Other Notes: I would like a view without the front wing to see markings.

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Necklace -in ref- || If you wish you can add wing jewelry.
A lantern -- Ref below. I would like it hanging from her mouth or off the necklace. --Also Please make the Lantern GLOW. Please keep the pretty purple color.
There is a ribbon in her tail that ties the feathers --See Ref-- into her tail.
Note you can color the feathers anyway you want.
The mist from the eyes you can ignore it.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Lantern || Necklace Ref 1

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Cheri-Bara
Owner: Kara Asumie
Temper: Loving
Mate:
Tag Background: 031 - Misty Castle by chibizoo

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: I don't want a domain for her.
Justification for Domain Choice: n/a

Puramu-Bara

Edit Category: MODERATE
Concept Origin: Design by me
WIP Needed? Please and thank you

Body: See Ref
Face: See Ref
Mane: A Woven hairstyle but see ref for color. --If he can't have the mane different from his twin sister then the same as her.--
Tail: A Woven hairstyle but see ref for color. --which is a long tail if I recall.--
Hooves/Fetlocks: ---
Reference Image(s): Ref 1 || Without top markings
--sorry I used the hiring lines for the ref-- <>

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Style 2 and the bottom wing see through please. Color in Pony Ref above.
Other Notes: I would like a view without the front wing to see markings.

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Necklace -in ref- || If you wish you can add wing jewelry.
A lantern -- Ref below. I would like it hanging from her mouth or off the necklace. --Also Please make the Lantern GLOW. Please keep the pretty purple color.
There is a ribbon in his tail that ties the feathers --See Ref-- into his tail.
Note you can color the feathers anyway you want.
The mist from the eyes you can ignore it.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Lantern || Necklace Ref 1

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Puramu-Bara
Owner: Kara Asumie
Temper: Shy
Mate:
Tag Background: 031 - Misty Castle by chibizoo

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: I don't want a domain for her.
Justification for Domain Choice: n/a

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:29 pm
Sarei's Sept. Unedited Customs

Please correct me if this doesn't go here - I'm a little new to this sweatdrop

I'm Common and I don't Care!

Entry Line: Angelique DelaMort || Cerynei ||
Quote:
- Edit Category: - Unedited
Soquili Species: - Cerynei
Concept Origin: Choose one -
• New Concept - A brand new design of your own

WIP Needed? I like them

Body: Body is a bright gold (color code = #E7BA07) with faint design of swirling, knotted tree bark all over his body
Face: Dark emerald green eyes, darker golden brown for inner ears, eyebrows to match hair
Mane: The ringlet updo introduced last Christmas in dark brown (code = #4F0E05) with golden streaks throughout
Tail: White tail deer tail to match body color
Hooves/Fetlocks: longer fetlocks (sturdy footed? The middle ones on the breed variant graphic) matching body color but fading to brown of the mane at the tips
Reference Image(s): NA

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) – 9 point buck antlers in a shade of gold slightly paler than the body
Wings: NA
Fins: NA
Scales: NA
Pelt: NA
Other Notes: NA

Trading Post Items: tabard with golden bells – fabric is emerald green to match his eyes and bells match the gold of the horns
Custom Items: NA
Reference Image(s) for Items: NA

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Chrysoar Leafsong
Owner: Angelique DelaMort
Breed: Entertainer
Temper: One temper or concept. Please keep it short.
Mate:
Tag Background: See Tag Gallery for choices
Tag frame color: CC to match
Tag feather color(s): CC to match

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: NA

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: NA

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: NA
-

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:25 pm
From 1/3's September Customs (posts here to be safe)

Entry Tag: Kettyn | Flutter-wind | Unedited | Solo

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: flutter-wind
Concept Origin: • New Concept - Mockbreeding between two of my Soquili.

WIP Needed? Unsure

Body: CC
Face: CC
Mane: CC
Tail: CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): Nimueh, Ysandir (( Nimueh cert Ysandir Cert ))

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: That new flutter wings design that has the feathers at the base, can I ask for that template?
Other Notes: Everything CC

Trading Post Items: CC

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: TBD
Owner: Kettyn
Breed: Mock Child
Temper: tbd
Mate: n/a

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

Kettyn

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:22 pm
Won in 1/3's September Customs.

Custom
Entry Tag: (XxXPandamoniumXxX | Nymph | Unedited | Twins)

HONEY I SHRUNK THE PONY! I shall call it Mini-me.

Haha! The fun has been doubled!

Concept Origin: N/A
WIP Needed? Not needed, but if you feel you need to then sure!

Body: Black body, but CC on the body markings.
Face: No real changes to the face, but your more then welcome to have the markings go on there. The eyes I want to be white
Mane: Stock Punk Mane
Mane Color: See ref image for example. But all those colors, if not all then most, I want incorporated into the mane somehow, but overall it's CC. The more colorful the better! ;D
Tail: The stock Bunny Tail
Reference Image(s): Hair Colors | Body Marking Inspiration (Go crazy with it)

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): CC
Other Notes:

Custom Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: I will decide the name later once I see her
Owner: XxPrimevalPandaxX
Breed: Nymph
Temper: I will decide this later as well once I see her

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Concept Origin: N/A
WIP Needed? Not needed, but if you feel you need to then sure!

Body: Black body, but CC on the body markings.
Face: No real changes to the face, but your more then welcome to have the markings go on there. The eyes I want to be white
Mane: Stock Punk Mane
Mane Color: See ref image for example. But all those colors, if not all then most, I want incorporated into the mane somehow, but overall it's CC. The more colorful the better! ;D
Tail: The stock Bunny Tail
Reference Image(s): Hair Colors | Body Marking Inspiration (Go crazy with it)

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): CC
Other Notes:

Custom Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: I will decide the name later once I see her
Owner: XxPrimevalPandaxX
Breed: Nymph
Temper: I will decide this later as well once I see her

** They are meant to be identical twins.

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff