Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Custom Slot/Naming Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:44 pm
mobster goose march rare slot!!

I PMed  it to Mobu already but I'm posting it here as well for good measure. 
Price: 2.? Mil. (waiting to hear if my trade was enough and wether this was heavy or mod edits) 

EDITED: To make it more Prudy and organized.
EDITED 03/30/2012 : added some markings to his legs. 

Quote:
Edit Category: mod?
If heavy let me know.

Soquili Species: half kirn half cerynei
Body Build: Regular 
Starting Stage: basket.
Concept Origin: Recovery X Whisper Mockbreeding. 
WIP Needed? Yes please 

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~ 

THINK VICTORIAN HALLOWEEN! 

Body: Orange like his mother with glistening black alternate Kirn scales
I would also like some creepy black tree markings with stretching sharp grabbing branches maybe with creepy yellow eyes.  Coming up from his hooves to a little bit above the knee. So like a tiny grove of scary trees on his legs. 

Face: Mask like markings like his fathers but more "scary looking" sharper points longer fangs ect and black to match his Kirn scales.

Expression: Somewhat narrowed eyes a very aloof In general with a curt edited smile no teeth showing.
Bright yellow glowing eyes. 

Mane: Mostly black and styled some what like his fathers just a bit longer but near the tips fade into orange then bright yellow. much like how his fathers fades into blue just a little more promenate.

Tail: Cerynei tail yellow under fluff.
If the kirn scales cover the top of his tail awesome. If not than orange tail is fine. 
Also I'm not sure if it's considered mutant to have the tail be larger than normal like bigger fluffier. I've seen it on a few soquilli and really like it l.

Hooves/Fetlocks: Regular Kirin style fetlocks with the little shin scales in black like on the alternate.
Hooves should be orange with red trim like his mothers.

Reference Image(s): 
http://i627.photobucket.com/albums/tt355/greyenigma1386/sig4ww.png
http://i627.photobucket.com/albums/tt355/greyenigma1386/sig1ct.png

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~ 
Horn(s):black cerynei horns but I would like them to look more victorian  looking  if possible. Kinda like a candelabra or a chandelier 
Wings: NA
Fins: N/A
Scales: glistening black 
Pelt: No pelt but there is a fur neck ruff collar thing.
Other Notes: 

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~ 
Trading Post Items: none.
Custom Items: 
Monocle black framed, thin black chain, with ruby accent jewels that hooks onto a black fur ruff about his neck. In the center of the black fur ruff (much like the one his mother wears but a bit fluffier) should be a bit of ruffled black lace (like what his grandfather wears just smaller and black lace.) with a large smooth oval blood colored ruby nestled there. Perhaps a few "dripping" rubies could hang down on little black chains.
Perhaps a a strand or two of red jems draped over his horns would be nice as well. 
Reference Image(s) for Items: 
Grandfathers neck lace ruffle.
http://i627.photobucket.com/albums/tt355/greyenigma1386/sig2ne.png

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~ 
Name of horse: Regalia 
Owner: DemonWingedPoetGirl
Breed: mock breeding Kirin/ cerynei 
Temper: Social elite
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: cc
Tag frame color: cc
Tag feather color(s): cc

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~ 
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: 
Bottom of page on and middle of page two for both permissions
]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22422403&page=2  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:20 am
Neza's April Customs

saedusk
MINI

Edit Category: Minor Edited
Soquili Species: Quilin
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Original Character
WIP Needed? Yes, please

Body: Smudgy mixture of orange, yellow, pink, and darker oranges. Has two bands on his ankles and ears. Also has a glowing yellow tribal marking near his backside, which can be moved down to accommodate the Quilin scales.
Face: Has a glowing yellow marking that looks kind of like a tear or lightning. Also, please edit his mouth to a more neutral look, not smiling.
Mane: Short and styled similar to the hair reference, but open to artistic liberty. Colored with a mixture of black, gray, and red like the design reference. It was originally meant to look somewhat like burning ashes.
Tail: Long Quilin Tail. Appendage colored like the body and with the two stripes near the base and tip. Hair colored like the mane.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Dark orange hooves, like paws in design ref. Fluffy fetlocks, just colored the same as the body.
Reference Image(s): Design, Hair on the Right

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Horn style 2, dark orange like hooves
Wings: --
Fins: --
Scales: Cheek and back will be mostly dark orange with a few glowing yellow scales here and there. Belly will be the normal orange from the body color.
Pelt: --
Other Notes: Please remove Quilin whiskers and whispies.

Trading Post Items: --
Custom Items: --
Reference Image(s) for Items: --

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Ikuinen
Owner: saedusk
Breed: Spirited
Temper: Judgmental
Mate: --
Tag Background: 009 Autumn Sunset
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I designed him.

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:04 pm
From Neza's April Customs~

Fea Line
COMMON/UNCOMMON!

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: Draft
Concept Origin: original concept
WIP Needed? No

Body: Draft style with optional leg feathers - Colored like a palomino, with slightly darker brown leopard like spots along his back/neck that fade into his sholders/haunches and face.
Face: No roman nose - see ref
Mane: Long 1 style - colors, see ref
Tail: long 1 style - colors, see ref
Hooves/Fetlocks: creamy white fetlocks with pale tan hooves
Reference Image(s): Here~

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): None
Wings: none
Fins: none
Scales: none
Pelt: none
Other Notes: none

Trading Post Items: none
Custom Items: none
Reference Image(s) for Items: none

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Alkiear
Owner: Fea Line
Breed: Palomino
Temper: Understanding
Mate: None
Tag Background: CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:
Justification for Domain Choice:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:25 pm
for agneza's april customs
vballlvr5
COMMON/UNCOMMON

Edit Category: moderate
Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: regular
Starting Stage: adult
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? yes please <3

Body:
~white stripe down nose sort of like lassie's (this)
~the coloration of the main portion of the body should be similar to this -- if anything lighter rather than darker; color should darken gradually down from the knees to the hooves
~this is a bit inaccurate but its a good example of coloration and location of the necklace and scarf, this doesn't include the bracelet, book, wand, or hair edits and i didnt do so well at actually drawing the scarf; wool cuffs or hair sticks should not be included

Face: dark brown eyes, eyebrows matching the mane in color (brown)
Mane:
~#2A1B0A in this range (sorry its a little hard to see)
~a wavy layered look with bangs off to her right side that are medium sized and fluffy. there should also be some small (thin?) light gold streaks/hues/hints throughout the mane
Tail:
~same as mane in color and gold streaks
~should also have waves (many of them) and should also have a fluffy like feel to them
Hooves/Fetlocks: stock
Reference Image(s):
mane:
~ this is a good reference <3
~ but wavy and not that color and bangs on other side
~I recieved permission from Cihiru to use Astariel as a general reference for Anna's mane mostly in length (ending at/ right above knees) as the waves aren't quite right as Anna's should be a little bit tighter and all should be waved

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/a
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: n/a

Trading Post Items:
none

Custom Items:
~silver and blue striped scarf (with crest if possible --it can be simplified too--the blue and silver the same shades as shown in the examples) wrapped around the neck once -- not too tightly
~gold heart necklace with an arrow through it -- hangs over the scarf
~golden snitch bracelet--"body"=gold chain=gold wings=silver on her front left ankle
~little red book (journal like) laying open in front of her front hooves
~wooden wand laying next to the front book and if its possible I'd like another version where its tip is glowing as its held in her mouth
Scarf:
1 2 crest 1 crest 2
necklace:
http://www.noblecollection.com/images/catalog/NN8112M.jpg
Bracelet:
http://i56.tinypic.com/2n8vj0h.jpg
Book:
http://i54.tinypic.com/5b5nwk.jpg
Wand:
http://i51.tinypic.com/29cq7n8.jpg

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Anna
Owner: vballlvr5
Breed: OC
Temper: Witty
Mate: ----
Tag Background: 001 Mountain Forest by Sirenz or 008 A New Day by Ameh whichever you think will look better

Tag frame color: can I change it so its bronze?
Tag feather color(s): and then if i can change it then one silver and one the blue mentioned above for scarf

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: n/a
n/a~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
as a side note let me know if you have any questions I realize that my explaining may not have been the clearest and some of the colors are hard to see such as the brown for the hair this (the light brown) may have been a better image to show than attempting to use word color also if you find a better background for the tag I'm open as I don' really have an eye for that  

vballlvr5

Yousei Akki

Mythical Shapeshifter

15,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:20 pm
Neza's April Customs

Yousei Akki
RARE

Lennox

Edit Category - Edited
Soquili Species: - Crossbreed. Unicorn/Flutter
Concept Origin: Choose one - • Original Character

WIP Needed? Yes Please

Body: Basic black. Swirling tribal marks on the lower legs of rainbow coloration.
Face: Eyes are a pastel opal color, or a very light pink if that is not possible. Face is a basic black color. Inner ear is a shade of gray. No facial markings.
Mane: Premade- Long. Rainbow streaked.
Tail: Unicorn tail- Black for the main length, rainbow streaked for the tuft on the end. Swirling rainbow design towards the end of the black portion.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Stock
Reference Image(s): Wing Reference

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): - Unicorn horn, Rainbow!
Wings: - Something similar to these Wings. Rainbow hued. Sort of shimmery like what you would see on a soap bubble.
Fins: None
Scales: None
Pelt: None
Other Notes: She is a Crossbreed, I would like her to have the Unicorn's tail and horn, and the Flutters wings.

Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: Hair clip, Necklace, and Bracelet.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Jewelry Ref, the three pieces should be based off that. Doesn't have to be exact, the jewel should resemble her eyes. Lennox is based off a custom character of mine Reference. I have permission from the owner of the shop I purchased him in to use his picture as a reference and to have him recreated in other shops.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Lennox
Owner: Yousei Akki
Breed: OC
Temper: Subdued
Mate: Daniel
Tag Background: 011
Tag frame color: Rainbow or Black
Tag feather color(s): Black with rainbow tips

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:51 pm
Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquillity

Agneza's April customs
Quote:
SUPER RARE.

Concept Origin: Harvest Goddess Cosplay
WIP Needed?: Yes please, of lines and of flat color. A wingless/so I can see the markings version too, if possible.

Body: Light, almost a white blue(basically look at how Ignis' body is colored and make it blue tinted instead of orange) with ghostly markings throughout her coat like Ignis'(The markings are of the symbol that is holding his cape together and on either side of her headdress and just swirls to fill in the spaces.). The markings should be just slightly darker than her coat and fade between all the colors of her hair in this pic.
Face: Very faint swirly markings on her face(see Ignis) Eye color should be teal, expression innocent/serene a slight smile to her mouth perhaps.
Mane: Edited -Super long, hair is kind of an aqua blue but fades to deep blue at the bottom(ocean colors, looks watery and floaty, see ref images) Two gathered pieces on either side of her head held with a golden cuff. Her character has a giant braided loop of hair, but I think that might look kinda dumb on a soq so just go with a looong braid that kinda floats around her body with a gold cuff holding it at the end. A few fly-away hairs, but overall smooth and silky like water.
Tail: Edited- same colors as mane(not braided), long and flowy.
Hooves/Fetlocks: basic angeni fetlocks matching mane and tail colors, hooves - dark blue
Reference Image(s): ref 1 - hair, face, colors, ref 2 - hair, wing, jewelry
ref 3 - Ignis, her mate...just as an idea of how I kinda want the drape-y fabric, - Faith and Akuma both gave me their permission via PM. (If you want I could have them PM you)

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Describe Wings - Angeni style 1, colored a light blue with a few darker shades thrown in along the feathers (head and foot wings can be a solid shade of blue)

Custom Items:
Legs: Three thin gold cuffs just above her fetlocks on all of her legs. Two thicker golden cuffs on the tops of her front legs(see refs)
Neck: A thick golden choker and a long necklace with a blue stone and little golden droplets attatched to the bottom(see refs)
Headdress: A golden circlet with golden beads and drops around her head(see ref).
clothing: A thin gold ribbon with white symbols on it wrapped around her as well as a wider sheer-ish light blue sash. The two ends of the blue sash on either side shaped and colored like the fairy wings in her picture. A larger cloth piece draped over her back that is a slightly darker blue with dark blue polka dots on the edge of it (edges should be scalloped) to look like the fabric tied around her waist in the ref pictures. Don't drape any of it over her butt, just wrapped around her chest/body (see Ignis)
Reference Image(s) for Items: ref - jewelry and sash, head on,Top Left version,Headdress from the side,Wing shape of the cloth

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Sephia
Owner: -[The Spoof]-
Breed: Harvest Moon Cosplay
Temper: Serene
Other:Lifemate: Ignis

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Cosplay, thus N/A.
Justification for Domain Choice: ---

Angeni (Angeni - 4mil) + (Heavy Edits - 500k) = (4.5mil)

That Artemis
Crew

Devoted Heckler

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:50 pm
Neza April customs
Quote:

MINI

Entry Tag: (vollyballrocks91 | Seathi | Min-Mod | Solo)

Edit Category: Min-mod (kind of up to the colorist as I'm horrible at telling what edit category things are)
Soquili Species: Seathi
WIP Needed? Yes for hair edits

Based off a Koran Angelfish
http://www.copyright-free-pictures.org.uk/tropical-marine-fish/koran-angelfish.jpg

Edits: Hair! Use any of your awesome wind blown hair techniques you keep up your sleeve! ..Or in this case wouldn't it be water blown?? Lol! You can interpret wind/water blown any way you like. I'm thinking like medium length to kinda longer length. I don't care what edit category you come up with for this style, I'll pay either price

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Kuya
Owner: vollyballrocks91
Breed: Koran Angelfish
Temper: Tranquil
Mate: None
Tag Background: 019 Deep Seaweed

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:09 pm
Neza April customs

Edit Category: Minor
Soquili Species: Hippogryph
Body Build: Normal, both feet down
Concept Origin: Plushie
WIP Needed? Not really, but if one is made would be accepted

Body: Gray with black leopard spots, a heart shaped spot on his rump
Face: Black leopard markings, one little black heart near corner of left eye, black 'eye liner', soft pink 'blush' on cheeks
Beak; Colored like a falcon's
Mane: Cockatoo feathers- See the feathers in the ref, but instead of white, they're a light gray
Tail: Long 1; Rainbow
Hooves/Fetlocks: Claws on front feet; gray with black talons.
Hooves: Black
Fetlocks around back hooves, same color as body
Reference Image(s): http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c123/kamikipets/Soquili/plush/nyan-1.png

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: Falcon wings; Grey with rainbow feathers (see ref)
Scales: Leg scales- Gradient rainbow
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: 3 hoop earrings; gold
Custom Items: A Poptart being held in his mouth
Reference Image(s) for Items: http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c123/kamikipets/Soquili/plush/nyan-1.png

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Kwaho
Owner: [X]Natty-Chan[X]
Breed: Nyan cat
Temper: Amorous

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Kamiki gave me permission to use her plushie design

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

Andranis
Crew

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:43 am
Bee's July Mini-customs

BEDAZZLE MY MINI!

Edit Category: Minor edit
Soquili Species: Minicorn Quilin cross-breed
Body Build: Default(Lawl)
Concept Origin: New concept
WIP Needed? No

Body: CC patterns, just use palette 1
Face: He'd have a surprised [removed](Maybe mouth in a little 'o'?); Left eye would be color #5 in palette 2, and the right eye would be #4 in palette 2. The rest is CC
Mane: The mane style would be Curly for the most part, with the bangs of Braided 1. The coloring would be the colors of palette 3, in any striping pattern you like.
Tail: See Other Notes - The tail hair would be the same colors as the mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: The hoof coloring would be cream, and he'd have the Minicorn fetocks
Reference Image(s): Palette 1 Palette 2 Palette 3

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Minicorn horn, cream in coloring
Wings: N/A
Scales: Back and belly scales from the Quilin; The scales would be in the first three colors of palette 2, in whatever pattern you wish. The belly scales would be cream like the horn and hooves.
Other Notes: Eyes from the Quilin; The tail would be a combo of the Long Quilin and Minicorn tails - The length and thickness of the Long Quilin tail, with the more tapered look of both the tail and hair tuft of the Long Minicorn tail - Sort of like Xiuying, his intended mate!

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: A collar like ref 1, in the pattern of ref 2 in the colors of palette 4, with a pendant like ref 3 in a CC color
Reference Image(s) for Items: Ref 1 Ref 2 Palette 4 Ref 3

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: TBD
Owner: Andranis
Breed: Palette Splash
Temper: Impish
Tag frame color: Cream
Tag feather color(s): Colored like the mane, using the first three colors of palette 2

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:06 am
Bee's July Customs
KEEP IT SIMPLE! Mini-me.

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: Pixie
Body Build: Normal
Concept Origin: Original
WIP Needed?: Please

Body: #E0E4CC for her fur. #FA6900 for her ears, eye diamond, and front legs stripes. #69D2E7 for her back leg stripes.
Face: Eyes: #A7DBD8
Mane: #FA6900 with #69D2E7 streaks. Punk style
Tail: #FA6900 with #69D2E7 streaks. Punk Style
Hooves/Fetlocks:
Reference Image(s): Palette, Ref 1, Ref 2, Ref 3

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): CC [ I think this counts for antennaes?
Wings: CC
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Nema
Owner: Depawsit
Breed: Pixie
Temper: Spacey
Mate:
Tag Background: 030

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: My Original design.  

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Saint Vis

Crew

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:25 am
Bee's July Minis Customs~!!!

BEDAZZLE MY MINI!

Edit Category: Super Boring and Kind of Editted 8D?
Soquili Species: Nymph
Body Build: Bunny Tail, AWESOME Ears and Tiny Antlers ; u;!? THE WHOLE NYMPH SHEBANG!!
Concept Origin: TBH I just like white. (He is not to be Alice-In-Wonderland esque ;;. He's actually a Jakalope-ish Rabbit LOL)
WIP Needed? Doesn't matter :>. I am curious but if you want to just get him done, have at her.

Body: White
Face: White (Eyes can be red biggrin or brown)
Mane: WHITE - I would like him to have "Braided 2" Black Feathers <3. Red Beads~
Tail: White..
Hooves/Fetlocks: White.. ; u;. LOL Don't kill me. Hooves can be an off-white. Like an Ivory biggrin .
Reference Image(s): WHITE. ♥

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): White.
Scales: N/A
Other Notes: I would like his shading template to be very soft. Not a stick-out grey colour smile . Please <3.

Trading Post Items: If I could ; u;. I would love the rump-feathers! To match the necklace V. If they are for only 'regular build' only. THAT'S OK! -thumbs up-
Custom Items: I would like him to have a fancy necklace? W/black Feathers and white/red beads. (I know my ref has no beads ;;. And I want the chains to be a soft-gold or a silver)
Reference Image(s) for Items: Idea1 | 2

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: White-Rabbit
Owner: Vistada
Breed: Nymph
Temper: Airy
Mate:
Tag feather color(s): Smaller one Black. Bigger White.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:27 am
Bees July Customs

Techno Rocket
KEEP IT SIMPLE! Mini-me.

Edit Category: Undited
Soquili Species: Qulin/imp
Body Build:
Starting Stage:
Concept Origin:
WIP Needed?

Body: CC
Face: CC
Mane: CC
Tail: CC
Hooves/Fetlocks:
Reference Image(s):

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):
Wings:
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse:
Owner: Techno Rocket
Breed:
Temper:
Mate:
Tag Background:
Tag frame color:
Tag feather color(s):

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:

Basically everything is up to you

Yeonn

Fuzzy Werewolf

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:55 pm
Bee's july mini customs!

BEDAZZLE MY MINI!

Edit Category: Moderate.
Soquili Species: Mini imp!
Body Build: :B Mini?
Concept Origin: Original.
WIP Needed? It would be nice.

Body/Face: These markings are really hard to explain. So I'll just differ you to the ref.
Mane: Big and fluffy! Seriously. He has a frizzy, wild, rat's nest for a mane. Just think of an 80's rocker's hair and go at it. It should end about where the base of his neck meets his chest. The roots of it should be this golden yellow color, fading out to most of the hair is a bright, overly bleached type of yellow, and lastly on every outer tip of his hair it fades into a hot pink color.
Tail: I really would like for him to have a spade tail.
Hooves/Fetlocks: I would adore for him to have the unedited usdia fluffy fetlocks. (Not the minicorn's ones.) His hooves are a dull plum, on the front ones hot pink lighting bolts run down through the hooves, on the back legs bright purple lighting bolts run down through the hooves.
Eyes: This earns it's own little line because it's hard to see on the ref. One of his eyes should be bright pink, the other should be a bright purple!
Reference Image(s): Main marking ref.
The one on the bottom left is the same style and color that I want for his hair.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): They are basically going to be edited ram horns. Like so: (Also as the colors) Dat horn. They should loop once before curling up and down once more to a point.
Buttwings/headwings: Both of theses are pretty much CC color and marking wise. I want him to have relaxed buttwings though!
Other Notes: Any little touch or wild little item you want to add wrapped or hanging off of his horns I say go crazy! He's a wild rocker child by heart.

Trading Post Items: Three hoop earrings should be in both ears. I'm not too sure on the color though, silver is the fall back but if you want to change it go ahead!
Custom Items: In his nose there should be a spiked nose ring stuck in the nostrial that's facing the viewer.
On his tail there should be one classic spiked bracelet with a black leather band, as well as a matching bracelet to it either around his neck or on one of his front legs.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Spiked bracelet
Nose ring.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Freddie "The Lollypop lightin' Bolt" Bowie
Owner: Pollack
Breed: Imp
Temper: Rockin'
Mate:
Tag Background: Every rocker needs his stage.
Tag frame color: Hot pink and purple.
Tag feather color(s): CC'd to match him.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:40 pm
Mind's September customs!

Dota 2: Enchantress/Aiushtha cosplay c:

Edit Category: Mod/Heavy? (Lemme know which, can pay for both. c: )
Soquili Species: Cerynei
Concept Origin: Dota 2 Cosplay
WIP Needed? Yes please!

Body: Coloured like a deer. Using a64c0e for the base. fadeca for the tummy/chest/face. 522100 for the fetlocks/ear tips. and white for the deer markings.
Should be textured to look.. furry? Feel free to add/change colours; however, I'd like the base to stay the same (or close to).
Face:
Eyes + 2ea5a0
+ Long eyelashes.
+ Half lidded expression.
Mane: + 802f11
+ Long (stopping just above the ground), curly and wavy.
Tail: + Cery tail.
+ If allowed in customs, could it be a little fluffier? Something like this
Hooves/Fetlocks: Regular fetlocks.
Reference Image(s): Colours | Hair | Full Ref | Deer

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Small cerynei horns. 522100
Scales: Regular scales. c:
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: Bandages on her hind legs. 78a93f
+ 3 Hoop earrings. Gold.
Custom Items:
+ Gold coins & leaves in her hair. Leaves should be the same colour as the bandages. (78a93f)
+ Necklace with large gold discs hanging from it.
+ Leg armlet on the leg that you can see all of. (Soq's left leg, when on the cert). Armlet is made of vines and leaves. 78a93f
+ Golden double bracelets on her front legs.
+ Belt/sash thing with leaves and coins. (Gold and 78a93f). Should be made of vines with the coins added to it, rather than gold with leaves added to it.
+ A bunch of golden, glowing butterflies around her. c:
+ CC! Anything else you feel inspired to add. Go ahead. C:
Reference Images Full Ref | Character art

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Aiushtha
Owner: LOLTERNATIVE
Breed: Enchantress
Temper: Cheerful
Tag Background: x

At the bottom of the cert can it please say Defense of the Ancients 2 Cosplay? c:  

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

-MoomoolatteCha-

Crew

Tiny Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:14 pm
Its a little late. XD; But here it is.

Mind's September customs!

Edit Category: Minor or Moderate [Depending on her hair if she is chosen]
Soquili Species: Wind/Cerynei
Concept Origin: Original Character
WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: Ref image Body xXx
Face: I want her eyes to be CC'd but i want them to match and look pretty on her!The inside her ears can be the dark marking color. Eye brows can be the marking color.
Ref image Face marking
xXx
Mane: CC edited. I want it to the be accented color of her facal markings.
Tail: Cerynei tail: Body color with the accented color of facal markings.
Hooves/Fetlocks: tanish gray hooves.Fetlocks i'd like the cerynei fetlocks. I hope you can see the color easy in this photo
Reference Image(s): Full albumxXx xXx xXx Easy face shot

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): n/a
Wings: Type 2 I'd like them to be the main body color,with the nose marking and leg marking accents on them.
Fins: N/a
Scales: N/a
Pelt: N/a
Other Notes: N/a

Trading Post Items: The color you can choose,I just want them to match!Feathers on ears 1k,Beaded bracelets 2k.
Custom Items: N/a
Reference Image(s) for Items: n/a

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Callie
Owner: -moomoolattecha-
Breed: Thoroughbred
Temper: Gentle
Mate: N/a
Tag Background: 009
Tag frame color: 009
Tag feather color(s): 009

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: She is a real horse,but i have had others make pets of her.
Image of other horse made
The cert of her in the other shop
She is mine made in the shop Herds of Azreth. Custom got her from Manasstalker.  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff