EV Training Leafeon

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KiraThePilot
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:41 am
I was wondering if this was good to put into an Addy Leafeon. Its charactiristic thing was "Proud of its Power" Which is attack boosting. I did 252 Atk/252 Speed/6 HP.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:52 am
That was pretty good, cause Leafeon learns Razor Leaf and Leaf Blade, plus it can learn some good physical TM moves.  

Fullmetal-Shinobi

krishnath

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:52 am
I guess that is pretty good, if you teach it mostly physical attacks. Fortunatly several of its moves are physical in nature. You have to teach it Leaf Blade, the best physical grass attack it can learn. Unfortunatly, it can't learn it until level 71, so until then you will have to rely on Razor Leaf as you r main physical grass attack. You should probably teach it Sunny Day as well, to get rid of any status moves it might get hit with. And since you have that, Solar Beam is a possibility, although it isn't a physical attack, it does have immensely high base damage, which with your type bonus should do quite well. As your final move, I would probably choose dig to give you some type coverage against fire.

Good luck. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:05 pm
Also, make sure you have a good nature with it. If your going for physical, try and Adamant nature  

blue_man_of_destruction

Holybug
Vice Captain

Sparkly Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:45 am
Good luck ^^  
Pokemon Unleashed

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items