Reply Pokemon Unleashed
I just hatched a shiny Eevee. O.O Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hellz Shadow

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:14 pm
I was breeding Eevee's in Emerald version, trying to get a Modest nature. I'm riding my bike back and forth between Verdanturf and Route 118, picking up and hatching Eevee's as I go, when suddenly I hatch a shiny Eevee! Eevee used to be my favorite Pokemon, but I've moved on, still it's freaking AWESOME.

EEVEE/EEVEE, Lv5 ♂ OT/Zelious SERIOUS nature, hatched at level 5, ROUTE 117. HP 20/20 | SP.ATK 10 | ATTACK 10 | SP.DEF 12 | DEFENSE 11 | SPEED 12 EXP. POINTS 125 NEXT LV. 91 Moves TACKLE, TAIL WHIP, HELPING HAND

A freakin' SHINY EEVEE. I wish I had Diamond. sad  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:20 pm
=O Your luck lol ^^ LOL @ you siggy its awsome lol ^^  

Holybug
Vice Captain

Sparkly Demigod

Fullmetal-Shinobi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:34 pm
God I wish I had that kind of luck. My friend had a shiny Eevee and evolved it into an Umbreon....  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:46 pm
Fullmetal-Shinobi
God I wish I had that kind of luck. My friend had a shiny Eevee and evolved it into an Umbreon....

It's the second shiny I've ever gotten and I've never had Diamond or Pearl... But I've been playing Pokemon since I was like 7 XD  

Hellz Shadow

krishnath

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:33 am
Congrats. Shiny Eevees are awesome. I tried catching one when they where avaiable in the Trophy Garden, but I didn't manage to get a long enough chain started with the Pokeradar.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:28 am
Congratz on getting the shiny.  

KiraThePilot
Vice Captain

Holybug
Vice Captain

Sparkly Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:10 am
Cool a shiny Umbreon!! <3 lol ^^ i was playin since i was 7 or 8 to :p  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:32 am
Geez Pokemon was the only reason why I started gaming, I think I was the first person to beat Red Version in my school when I was like 8  

Fullmetal-Shinobi

Holybug
Vice Captain

Sparkly Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:19 am
Lol i was like that to pokemon yellow was the first game ive played on a game boy those things where huge i tihnk i still have mine XD  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:09 pm
I remember my first time playing a game....It was like 10 years ago. Me and my friend were walking down an alley and I found a Gameboy Color sitting there on top of this garbage can ( sweatdrop ) And I picked it up and took it home. There were no batteries and it was scratched up but it had Pokemon Blue in it. I have played every pokemon game since then. And I have hatched 2 shiny eevee, then first one was an adamant nature and the other was modest. I have also hatched a shiny turtwig  

blue_man_of_destruction

Fullmetal-Shinobi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:20 pm
Stop bragging about that Turtwig!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:24 pm
Fullmetal-Shinobi
Stop bragging about that Turtwig!
Why? gonk Torterra is one of my favorite pokemon, and im going to have a shiny Adamant natured one! heart  

blue_man_of_destruction

Fullmetal-Shinobi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:29 pm
It just gets old after a while.....  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:34 pm
xp Just wait until I hatch a Shiny Scyther or Absol xd  

blue_man_of_destruction

Fullmetal-Shinobi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:37 pm
Oh God......  
Pokemon Unleashed

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]