~Gaming Discussion~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:54 am
Here's a place to chat for those of you who love video games. Ask for help from other gamers, talk about your favourite games, or discuss upcoming games that you're looking forward to.
As long as the games include killing and action, feel free to discuss them here...but pretty girly games and arcade or mario type games are BANNED twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:49 am
So who likes Resident Evil? ninja the 4th one is my favourite, but I'm stuck sad

And you guys have GOT to like Devil May Cry, otherwise you need your heads sortin' out xp  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

scullus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:26 am
i love devil may cry but i only have number three  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:33 pm
And thus I have them all!!!
LOL
twisted

Serious Hatred

850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Serious Hatred

850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:50 pm
If anyones got any free time and wanna mess around, heres a couple of online games you could play. There in-genious, not to mention innovative.

Bible Fight
&
5 Minutes to Kill Yourself

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:03 am
Serious Hatred
And thus I have them all!!!
LOL
twisted

hehe so do I xp Which is your favourite?? Mine's the first one 3nodding

Bible Fight is pretty funny.
If anyone wants any more online games, try Smileys War http://i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=24462
It's brilliant.  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Summoned Shadows

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:49 am
i've currently been playing Diablo II for the computer, and am really enjoying it. it's been a while since i had played through. im also playing Starcraft and Brood War( the expansion set of Starcraft) and i can't wait for Starcraft II to come out. it's gonna be great!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:19 am
bleak eternity
i've currently been playing Diablo II for the computer, and am really enjoying it. it's been a while since i had played through. im also playing Starcraft and Brood War( the expansion set of Starcraft) and i can't wait for Starcraft II to come out. it's gonna be great!

I've never played those, but if you like Diablo you may like Black and White, have you ever played it?  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Serious Hatred

850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:52 pm
I have!!! You doesnt love being a god and choosing to be either good or evil. Throwing your followers across the land... Dropping stones and boulders on there houses... And even training your own personal giant sized animal in your image...!!! Mwahahaha!!! twisted cool

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:49 am
Serious Hatred
I have!!! You doesnt love being a god and choosing to be either good or evil. Throwing your followers across the land... Dropping stones and boulders on there houses... And even training your own personal giant sized animal in your image...!!! Mwahahaha!!! twisted cool

xd I tried to be good at first, but the game is actually alot harder if you're being good...so it's alot more fun to throw burning fireballs at your villagers blaugh  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:53 am
Anyone for Max Payne? xp  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:15 am
Shadow__Dweller
Serious Hatred

xd I tried to be good at first, but the game is actually alot harder if you're being good...so it's alot more fun to throw burning fireballs at your villagers blaugh

It's easier to be good in the second one but I still haven't finished it xp Besides I start feeling guilty if I try and play it evil sweatdrop Damn those little pixel people...

Kalvaya

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:07 pm
Kalvaya
Shadow__Dweller
Serious Hatred

It's easier to be good in the second one but I still haven't finished it xp Besides I start feeling guilty if I try and play it evil sweatdrop Damn those little pixel people...

lol lol it's not like you to show mercy  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:55 am
I like all the Devil May Crys and own them all and completed them all, yeah, cause I'm that damn good lmao, I just think capcom own other game companys, I love their Onimusha series and Resident evil series and own all of them.

@Kat, where you stuck in RE4 Kat, maybe I can help, I completed it on pro mode so I know all the sneaky trick and bits lol razz  

Yuri Maken Hyuga

1,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Kalvaya

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:48 am
Shadow__Dweller
Kalvaya
Shadow__Dweller
Serious Hatred

lol lol it's not like you to show mercy

I can't help it sweatdrop I go on a killing spree and feel guilty afterwards...then spend the next hour healing, tidying up and repairing what I've destroyed. Besides my aim is lousy. I couldn't throw a fireball if my life depended on it xp

† Gamer Haven †

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff