Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Post your Fanfictions-moved to subbed forums

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:41 pm
Hello.
I finally made a Fanficion update. For those of you who likes writing fanfictions. This is the place to post it.

Enjoy writing, everyone!
biggrin

The moderators for this will be: PsycoArsonistArtist, MuffinsODoom

Main Pairing: Sasuke and Naruto or Naruto and Sasuke
You can write about hetero pairings in your story too but please, please keep the main pairing as SasukexNaruto or NarutoxSasuke. The main character can be with someone else but please keep the main pairing as either one of these two pairings.

P.S-Please don't write yaoi. You can ask, who ever wants to read the yaoi part, can send a PM to you. (I don't think Gaia allows people writing yaoi...since it has sex and all....). BL parts are fine.
(Tell me if I'm wrong, if Gaia does not allow people to write sex scenes...)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:56 am
No Gaia dosen't allow that, however I think you're getting the term Yaoi messed up. Yes yes, I know it mean no climax but now it means baiscally the same as Shonen-Ai...did I spell that right? Anyway, I would post but I don't write only Spu dose that! ...Wow I've been like fanboying over her recently haven't I? xD  

The Gay Fairy

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:22 pm
The Gay Fairy
No Gaia dosen't allow that, however I think you're getting the term Yaoi messed up. Yes yes, I know it mean no climax but now it means baiscally the same as Shonen-Ai...did I spell that right? Anyway, I would post but I don't write only Spu dose that! ...Wow I've been like fanboying over her recently haven't I? xD

Really? But I think shounen ai is an out dated term...so it's the same as boys love? Cool! No more confusing words! xd Like June, BL, boys love, yaoi, shouta etc...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:33 am
Basically, I think most people know this already.

yaoi=adult material
BL=just kissing, hugging etc

XD;;; thou I don't care, as along as the storyline is good.  

Aaida-harplakE

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:51 pm
Aaida-harplakE

yaoi=adult material

Haha, yeah me too. But I just don't want to be kicked out in gaia because of "graphic" things...in my guild...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 3:39 pm
Aaida-harplakE

yaoi=adult material

im with you
Give me a good story line and keep the sex to a minimum (yes reactivating unused GOOD ideas)  

Maiiz_
Crew

Jimenko

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 5:10 pm
Well, here's my main NaruSasu story, Against Your Will. It was a roleplay that my friend Faraway Dawn and I started, though now I'm writing it by myself.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3439370/1/Against_Your_Will

There is warning for having some Jiraiya and Tsunade in it, mentions of Lee and Sakura, and will most likely have a few chapters posted on adultfanfiction . net in the future.

Let me know what you all think.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:48 pm
Jimenko
Well, here's my main NaruSasu story, Against Your Will. It was a roleplay that my friend Faraway Dawn and I started, though now I'm writing it by myself.

There is warning for having some Jiraiya and Tsunade in it, mentions of Lee and Sakura, and will most likely have a few chapters posted on adultfanfiction . net in the future.

Woah...the first person who actually posted their fanfiction. Thank you.  

1ntransigent
Vice Captain

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:05 pm
*sigh* I'll post my own SasuNaru/ NaruSasu story, pleae enjoy reading and excuse me for my bad grammar.

Title: Droplet
Warnings: None...

I watched as a drop of snow fell down from the winter sky and landed on the bridge of my nose. I silently watched it melt leaving a trail of liquid substance on my nose. I wiped it off and sat up. Slowly walking back to my house. From the training grounds away from this dreadful day.

Great...just what I need…another holiday…how come out of every other holiday there has to be Valentine Day?! I angrily spat in my head.

My tracks abruptly stopped. I looked down not caring that my bangs fell covering my eyes.

“Dobe…”

My head shoot up and instantly met dark black orbs bearing into my blue orbs. I scoffed,

“Well…if it isn’t Sasuke-chan. I thought you were too busy opening your Valentine gifts at home.”

Sasuke glared hard at me. He then crossed his arms and said, “I thought you wanted me to come spare with you, dobe.”

I glared back at Sasuke yelling, “Well…I change my mind. So go back with your little groupies!” I turned to leave but was forcefully turned around by a hand.

“Let go.” I hissed.

The only reaction I got from the stoic Uchiha was another glare, I turned my head away.

“You’ve been acting all cranky since yesterday. What’s wrong with you?!”

A sudden flare of anger rose up inside of me I turned back to face Sasuke again, “You want to know what’s wrong with me?” Sasuke nod his head still glaring at me.

“Fine, I’ll tell you….It is because…I hate Valentines day.”

Sasuke’s face was taken aback. While we were standing in the middle of the training ground snow continues falling over our heads and landing where ever it is close to.

I hate it because I always feel alone…No one really wants my acknowledgement…no one sees the true me…even if its for a little while…I want to feel loved…to be loved…

While I was deep in my thought Sasuke had already left. I glanced up at the sky with a lone tear streaming down my face not caring that snow will fall on my face. I can’t believe I made a selfish thought…and soon I quietly walked back to my house not caring that my hood was blown off by the wind. Not caring the snow was falling on my head.

I woke up by the evil sun rays shinning down at my face. After awhile my eyes got adjusted to the bright lights. Getting up from my bed I walked over to my kitchen. My eyes scanned the cupboards to see if I have any food left. Just when I was about to open the last cupboard, my eyes landed on a black box wrapped with a bright red ribbon, in front of my door. I walked over towards the box carefully picking it up seeing it has no tag attached to it. So I carefully un-wrapped it. Revealing a red box. I opened the lid and saw a little chibi that looked exactly like me and next to it was…

My eyes widened then a grin replaced my shock. I closed the lid and put the box on my table. Opening my door, dashing over to the training grounds. When I reached to the training grounds I looked around trying to find a blob of raven hair shaped like a chicken butt. I then stopped and thought of my last comment. I began laughing and didn’t notice the footsteps coming behind me.

“What are you snickering about dobe?” A deep voice behind me asked.

I stopped laughing and turned around. I grinned at Sasuke.

“I prefer ramen then chocolates.”

“Che. Whatever.” I notice a smirk on Sasuke’s face just when he turned his head away. I began walking away as well, with my last thought in mind.

Happy Valentines Day…

A tiny smile appeared on the persons face.

Your not alone this year.

End...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:28 pm
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3377836/1/Touched_By_Science

It's Sasunaru. I really, really need to update it but...life has been so distracting recently.
Summary - Don't let the snake get near you. Avoid the weasel. Naruto, you're not the only one. You're just damaged. I feel you...I feel you, near me. Everything changes with experimentation, hate, and...a project?
Warnings - Rape (probably not too detailed), mentioned mpreg (male pregnancy), AU, angst, self-mutilation, mental disorders, homosexuality, depression, sexual/violent themes, horrible updating track record, and flashbacks
Though...most of those haven't come up in the chapters I have up.  

Utterly Damaged Particles

Chai Senpai

Shameless Streaker

29,865 Points
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:27 am
Jimenko

Wow! I've read that story a while ago...back sometime before Thanksgiving (I'm Neko Oni on ff.net) I think I reviewed there, I'm pretty sure I did...but anyway, I just wanted to say I absolutely LOVE this fic- it's one of my favorites. heart  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games