Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Charon's Lab (Discuss game glitches here).
Cloning glitch in Emerald

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hellz Shadow

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:51 am
First off, I really really reccommend you don't do this to Pokemon you care about. You'll never know which one is real and there will always be a clone somewhere.

Ok, to start off, you have to have access to the Battle Frontier. Go to the Battle Tower. Go to the PC to the far right. Make sure you have at least 2 Pokemon with you that AREN'T legendaries. To be safe, empty the Pokemon you want to clone into an empty box. Then, close out of the PC and save the game. Go back into the PC, and take the Pokemon you're cloning out. Walk down and talk to the girl closest to you and the PC, she is on the far right of all the girls. When she asks if you'd like to take the LINK MULTI BATTLE ROOM challenge, select CHALLENGE. Then, select OPEN LEVEL. Select any two Pokemon, it does not matter which(This is why I had you keep 2 non-legendaries with you). Now, this is VERY important. She will now say "Before entering a BATTLE ROOM, your progress must be saved. Is that okay? Select YES, it will pause, then it will ask you if you would like to save the game. Select NO and she will dismiss you. Now, shut the game off. Once you turn it back on, you will not be standing where you last saved, but next to the girl. Check your party. The clone should be with you. Check your PC, the clone will be in there too.

That is how you clone in Emerald. This does not work in Ruby or Sapphire because they don't have a Battle Tower.

Please don't clone for cheatful reasons. It just ruins the game. I only clone to make back ups and reasons along those lines.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:00 am
There is a vid of it somewhere on youtube. I have seen it.  

krishnath

Destined Deity

Unsealed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:26 pm
the way i do it is when the time gap happens i shut it off i have about 7 groudons and 8 rayquazas *ray-qu-A-za* not pronounced rayquoza! u can clone legends too but i forgot how cuz i lost my emerald about a year ago crying  
Charon's Lab (Discuss game glitches here).

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games