Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
which one is seme? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

school-sponsored orgy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:41 am
ever have a fight with a friend over the seme and uke in a pairing? i do CONSTANTLY!!

i believe that Sasuke would be the seme, and Naruto the uke. (come on! Naru-chan would look so cute with a blush and his big blue eyes!!) my friend believes in the opposite. we argue all the time with this topic. we sometimes decided a truce, and that the two would take turns.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:17 am
^^;; Not really, none of my friends are yaoi fans... but I usually fight with Ash about who's more seme, her or me.  

User_2629207

Lady Gyrfalcon
Crew

Dapper Ghost

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:20 am
Nay, my friends and I tend to be fairly laid back about it.
Especially when I am madly enfatuated with some obscure pairing with little or no fan stuff for it. Beggars can't be choosers! rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:23 am
Sasuke for seme all the way, except when he is my uke, hehehe  

Firerival

Komurin Your Face

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:42 am
There are very few pairings that I like in which I think one character should always top. The only one I can think of that I'm really into right now that I do think that way with is YozaKen, because Yozak just can't be on bottom with anyone, really. Unless he was somehow with Gwendal XD. But that'a not gonna happen. And Ken? On top? Pfft. Only if he's with Yuuri. I don't really have too many yaoi fan friends, and the ones I do have pretty much agree with me on positions.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:59 pm
Sasuke seems like he's totally the seme  

protecterofelements

school-sponsored orgy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:54 pm
protecterofelements
Sasuke seems like he's totally the seme

thank you for agreeing with me!! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:23 am
User Imagethere are no coincidences in this world

.:.:.:// I don't slap 'uke' and 'seme' on every single person in every single couple.

I think its slightly demeaning. It refers to who tops in sex. Not to decribe character. Forcing someone into a mould makes a character one-dimensonal. :/ ...::/~*

User Image

...only hitsuzenUser Image

Hecko Gecko

LEMURIANsavant

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:42 am
bah.... naruto needs to go away so sasuke can be kakashi's uke 3nodding

In fact... all guys need to be kakashi's uke :drools:  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:22 pm
when i did now people who were into yaoi we did argue about the seme and uke. But we never gave into each other choices. But now im all alone. crying  

saturns_child

[Romiette]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:10 pm
Normally my yaoi friends and I argue more over who should be with who rather than who's on top and bottom.

And it makes more sense to be SasuNaru  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:09 am
My friends and I usually don't argue about that, but we will have our occasional disagreements on the matter,lol. I could really see Sasuke as both Seme and Uke. But I do prefer him to be Seme with Naruto, I just think it works better since he seems to be the more dominating one of the two.  

Ks-gun-girl

aa_beatrix

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:38 pm
I never really cared about who was the seme or who was the uke. As long as there's some yaoi action taking place. <3  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:44 pm
If you haven't noticed this already, most blondes end up being the uke. It's like an unwritten rule.  

SiR STiR

Friendly Shapeshifter

DarkIllyria

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:29 pm
Hah-hah, I prefer Sasuke as uke.

XD But that's just my opinion.

I do have argument with my friend regarding Yuuri and Wolfram, but that's about it.

I like it when roles are not set in stone, though. I like them to switch-- keeps things more interesting, and in the real world, one trait does not belong to one person, yennoe?  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff