Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Global Trade Station (Trades & Breeding requests)
Legendaries

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you use Legendaries often?
  Yes, I loves them
  No, they're too uber
  I just collect them
  PANCAKES!!!!
View Results

Fullmetal-Shinobi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:17 pm
This thread should be only about trading legendaries/ event Poke, but knowing this guild it's going to turn into something else entirely....

I'm looking for basically any legendary from Kanto, Johto or Hoenn that someone's willing to trade because I don't have many from those regions...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:56 pm
go to my thread in trading and breeding requests named free poke's  

Destined Deity

Unsealed Prophet

krishnath

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:53 am
KillakidTristan
go to my thread in trading and breeding requests named free poke's

I don't think he wants hacked pokemon. I know I won't. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:57 am
Fullmetal-Shinobi
This thread should be only about trading legendaries/ event Poke, but knowing this guild it's going to turn into something else entirely....

I'm looking for basically any legendary from Kanto, Johto or Hoenn that someone's willing to trade because I don't have many from those regions...

I am currently running through fire red again (to get Suicune, the only of the Jotho cats I don't have). I can try catching a Mewtwo if you want it.
If I decide to go through Ruby again, I can probably get Rayquaza and/or Groudon as well, not to mention the three Regis and one of the Latis.  

krishnath

Fullmetal-Shinobi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:40 pm
No, I really don't want haxor Pokemon.

Mewtwo would be sweet, and I probably won't ask of you to catch anything from Ruby since I have it and I could catch everything myself if I wasn't so damn lazy....  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:01 am
Fullmetal-Shinobi

Mewtwo would be sweet, and I probably won't ask of you to catch anything from Ruby since I have it and I could catch everything myself if I wasn't so damn lazy....

How about the three legendary birds (Articuno, Moltres, and Zapdos)? I will have extras when I'm done with fire red.  

krishnath

Fullmetal-Shinobi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:31 am
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi

How about the three legendary birds (Articuno, Moltres, and Zapdos)? I will have extras when I'm done with fire red.

I only need Articuno and Zapdos, but that would still be awesome!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:10 pm
Fullmetal-Shinobi
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi

I only need Articuno and Zapdos, but that would still be awesome!

Mewtwo, Articuno, and Zapdos. Not a problem. ^^  

krishnath

Holybug
Vice Captain

Sparkly Demigod

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:26 am
How can u tell if a pokemon is hacked?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:43 am
Beloved_Kitten
How can u tell if a pokemon is hacked?

They either have very poor stats, very über stats, or in the case of event pokemon, the wrong ID and OT*. Additionally, any Shymin or Arceus you may encounter at this time is hacked, as their events have not yet happened.

* That said, certain event pokemon, most notably Lugia, Hu-oh, Mew, the Lati, and Deoxys where catchable as their events gave you a special ticket to get to them. The same holds true for Darkrai.  

krishnath

Global Trade Station (Trades & Breeding requests)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games