Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
iE.F.E. Cafe! ((All are welcome! :D)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O_o
  o_O
  ~,o
  ^,^
View Results

Rayne Hawk

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:26 am
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:27 am
User Image

- Follow the Gaia Terms of Service.

- NO CYBERING! (PG-14!) Although LIGHT romance is encouraged. (There are acceptions to kissing, a hug, or "already a couple"-type of thing-- nothing else...)

- Mild language please..

- No making fun of, attacking, or in any way harming ANYONE!

- Treat all newcomers with RESPECT! It is now required that we at least say HI to them in character or OOC.

- NO SPAMMING!!!

- Signatures are allowed and are the only thing that can advertise for you, just don't overdo it...

- No begging for gold! Post and earn it yourself.

- No major fights/god modding. Def: God modding> Controlling a person's character in some way, shape, or form. Please don't do it... Even making a person looking a certain direction is god modding. You lose others' interest-- at least mine anyway-- by doing that.

-If you MUST fight, make in IN-CHARACTER, make it FAIR, and make it FUN. If it's not fun, then it's not a duel for the sake of roleplaying a duel, and must therefore be classified as nasty unwanted violence. (TAKE THIS VIOLENCE ELSEWHERE IF THIS HAPPENS.)

- This is an RP to just hang out.

- Keep this place Semi-Lit ((use these for OOC)). And try to refer to all characters (even if your character is your avy) in the 3rd person whilst roleplaying. *Starred* actions can be used in OOC only.

- Please follow the rules..

- Please don't complain, that's for elsewhere. NOT HERE!

- Please feel free to invite anyone in here-- EVERYONE IS WELCOME! Actually, I encourage that you bring friends, since this is a rough start...

- Have fun! (YESH, that's a rule!! XD)

Oh wait! Here's another important rule:

User Image
((We serve YOU the drinks-- don't bring them!))

Rayne Hawk

Rayne Hawk

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:28 am
User Image

~You may have as MANY as you want, just as long as everyone can tell the difference between them all.

~You DO NOT HAVE TO post a profile. I know how annoying that gets when all of the sudden a profile ends up disrupting the roleplay. Besides, its like getting to know you without personally getting to know you... *mutters in confusion...* Uh, yeah. Noo profiles. sweatdrop

~You may NOT, under ANY circumstance (unless given permission), control ANYONE ELSE'S CHARACTERS FOR THEM. If someone's going to be gone for a long time or won't come back, then that's too bad.

~If your character gets hit, hurt, falls unconcious (and/or ect.), please please PLEASE try not to god-mod about NOT getting these things or from recovering from them. It's no fun when everyone's invincible.

~Let's say you are like me and you roleplay your account's character.. Well, you can NOT roleplay from the 1st person point of veiw. As much as I'm better in writing any stories in the 1st person, roleplays like this'n must be in the third person. And try not to use "you" unless your character is speaking. There are many "you"s when this is a multiple-person roleplay, XD.

~Any questions about your character, just ask me, please. ^_^

~JOBS~
Let's see... There is:
[Head of House ~ Rayne Hawk]
Bartender(s):
Kat (jinxercat2006)

Cook(s):
Chi-Chan (-Sweet Sensation Minna-)

Entertainer(s):
Taylor (AyaSantres)
Glane (vampslayer3)

Life-Guard(s):
Amy (SweetHugz)
Kenny (KG8584)

Room attendant(s):
Rayne Hawk (for now, anyway..)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:31 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
^^This one may change a bit as things progress!^^

Rayne Hawk

Rayne Hawk

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:43 am
User Image
There are a few small stories behind what's already there in the huge café above, heheh... As you can see, there's a hole-- a HUGE hole-- in the second floor... Let's just say, the constructioners wanted a veiw from the top floor and they meant to put a railing in before they got the idea that the fastest way to get it open was to use dynamite in their heads.... *Looks down and scuffs feet* They really used dynamite and ended up in the hospital. Unfortunately, ALL of them quit before they could get a chance to fix it. But, we know our customers won't-- at least SHOULDN'T-- fall.

Nobody died whilst making this, so it's not haunted, heheh. FURNITURE!! That's what I forgot to draw in there... Well, I'm sure you've all got an imagination.. right...? The couches and comfy chairs are in the lobby as well as on the second floor. There are chairs in the kitchen area and in the bar, so... Yeah. I'll fix that later, heheh..

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:16 am
User Image
Grand opening!
Any birthdays...?
CHRISTMAS!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rayne Hawk

Rayne Hawk

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:42 am
rofl NOW YOU CAN POST!! rofl

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:55 am
A girl walked up to the front doors, jingling her keys in her hands, finding which one went to the front door. The key turned over easily and she stepped inside to hear and smell the fresh new place ready to be lived in, on, or however it would be.
She quickly went upstairs to check the other doors to the spare rooms, in case someone wanted to stay the night or to just think to themselves. The entrance way ahead of her from the roof was still locked, she knew, so making her way toward it, she hesitated and thought for a moment, What if.. no one likes this place...?
She shook her head, clearing these thoughts and flipped her keys to find the one which unlocked the rooftop entrance. Y'never know if some beings get in by flight.. she thought to herself. She shrugged and put the keys back in her pocket and retreated back into the lobby downstairs. Guests should be here any moment, or at least, she hoped.  

Rayne Hawk

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:58 am
((awsome RP, good job))
Kat walked in, holding a newspaper in her hand. She walked to the girl at the front desk and smiled. "I saw your ad in the paper... I was wondering if I could have a job? I'm a great bartender." She reached into her bag. "I almost forgot... here are my papers from one of my teachers at college. He taught the bartending class which I finnished with high marks." Kat took a breath and looked nervously at the girl.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:07 pm
((where are all the peoples?!?!?! *echos*))  

jinxercat2006

Rayne Hawk

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:45 pm
jinxercat2006
((where are all the peoples?!?!?! *echos*))

((Sorry! Computer froze... Thanks for the compliment, btw!))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:51 pm
She looked up and smiled warmly at the new guest, perhaps a new bartender, indeed. "Um-- you've no idea what a hassle you just saved me," Rayne said with a bit of a nervous laugh. "We actually do need jobs around here... A bartender, a cook, and someone to help with room reservations upstairs." She looked around about the place and through the huge broken hole in the ceiling that protruded to the second floor. Not too much, but homey to her. "I'd be glad to let you become bartender!" she said with a warm smile, looking back at her. "Call me Rayne-- or Hawk, or Rayne Hawk.. Whichever you prefer."  

Rayne Hawk

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:11 pm
User ImageC l a i r

Clair walked into the building and looked around. On her opinion it was very nice. She walked in a little further and waited for her little sister.

User ImageS a r a h

Sarah ran in through the door and saw her sister. The little girl sprinted over to her sister and leaned against the table the was near her. ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:35 am
Rayne's attention turned from the girl to the two others. She smiled and waved to welcome them. It's going to be fun here... I can just tell...  

Rayne Hawk

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:19 am
Taylor opened the doors to the building as if making a grand entrance, throwing them wide. Without sayign a word, he crossed over to Rayne. "Hi... I'd like to get a job here..." He said, unslinging the guitar on his back and resting it on the floor beside him.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff