View Results

Bunai

Angelic Blob

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:32 am
anyone view any version of it?
i am watching the live action (movie adaptation) on YT *coughillegalcough*
and its pretty good, considering i didnt really check out its birth source lol

i will eventually.

the movie...though armature acted, is nicely shot. and it hooked me.
usually i am not into drama...unless i find characters interesting. and the world of NaNa seems nicely set up.

NaNa Wikipedia

Ai Yazawa's style is great. and the fashion is awesome.
only downside to her work is, at times, her characters end up looking like one another. even if she is writing a different series!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:01 am
Ive seen that and have been meaning to check it out. If it is any good give me a buzz and I'll check it out when I have some spare time =D I havent heard much about it. I read a little of it from Shonen Jump and the story doesnt seem to bad.  

Kohana Ichibana

9,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Love Machine 150

Rob the Crowing

Profitable Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:52 pm

whats a nana? XDDD

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:05 pm
lol click the link to the wikipedia. it will explain it a lot better then i can.
basic part. two girls with the same name live in tokyo and they get an apartment together. because of obvious circumstances with the story.

one is in a band. the other is energetic and is in love with her boyfriend (who eventually has feelings for someone else). its a lot of drama.
and pretty long.  

Bunai

Angelic Blob

phrii

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:11 pm
Interesting. I haven't heard of it. I'll check it out if I ever find the time to sit down and watch something random. :3  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:33 pm
eek I love that anime/manga!!!

Yup, that (youtube) is how i got wind of it as well.

ITs such a drama but still funny- the later eps get real serious, like I almost wanted to cry.

There's a nana guild if you wanna join. i havent read all of nana yet and ive only watched up to what they have posted so i kinda dont take too much part in the guild- just in case i come across any spoilers you know.  

Blaiz

Bunai

Angelic Blob

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:28 am
there should be a spoiler section then lol

i dont mind being spoiled..getting a spoiler ahead of time, lets me enjoy how it got to that point by reading it later.

i wonder how old the stories of Nana are. some people sit on stories for years before they can bring it out how they want  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:40 pm
hmm. i dont know. i kno the animation series is new. still airing in japan so we really have to wait on that one.

the manga im not sure about. i cant really remember if that series is finished or not. gah, now the question is in my head!

see...im the opposite- i dont like to get spoiled. helps me test out my skills on noticing foreshadowing. >.< heh not really, i just prefer to have the surprise.
though sometimes, there's really no choice.

i want to see the sequel to the movie. i wonder if anyone has it posted it up and translated yet? maybe its too soon to hope for that. im still waiting on the sequel to death note, afterall.  

Blaiz

Bunai

Angelic Blob

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:34 am
i hope the first one is still on youtube...probably is
everyone time i watch one segment. i go off to look for other things and i get so sidetracked.  
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games