Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply Random Discussion
Pukkelpop! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

=)
View Results

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:33 pm
I'm leaving for Pukkelpop tomorrow! See you guys Sunday or Monday, depending on what time I get home...

Edit: My very own Pukkelpop report, now made public on LJ.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:53 pm
Bye bye!
I hope you have fun. biggrin

PrimeRibby
Captain

upsidexdown

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:44 pm
have fun!

...and whats a pukkelpop?
i feel stupid for asking.
sweatdrop

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:54 pm
See ya! Have fun!  

Bilvy

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:17 am
upsidexdown
have fun!

sweatdrop
I figured not everyone would know, that's why I posted the site xp It's a music festival, it's Thursday, Friday and Saturday but it's 3 hours from where I live so me and my friends are camping out there! And we're leaving today and then spending Saturday night so we won't be home until Sunday... But it's basically like a big huge fenced in field where there are different stages and bands play all day long! 3nodding

+44 canceled! gonk That makes me sadsadsad. They were like one of the only good bands playing tomorrow sad

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:28 am
that's awsome have fun!!! blaugh smile  

tanyjames

upsidexdown

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:15 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
upsidexdown
have fun!

sweatdrop
I figured not everyone would know, that's why I posted the site xp It's a music festival, it's Thursday, Friday and Saturday but it's 3 hours from where I live so me and my friends are camping out there! And we're leaving today and then spending Saturday night so we won't be home until Sunday... But it's basically like a big huge fenced in field where there are different stages and bands play all day long! 3nodding

+44 canceled! gonk That makes me sadsadsad. They were like one of the only good bands playing tomorrow sad

i went on. it was asking for something...
and i didn't know what to choose. sweatdrop
i'm sorry, i'm stupid like that.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:11 pm
Oh, that was language xp Oh well.

I'm back, and I had a blast. Primey, I promised you a detailed essay about it, and an essay you got! 2712 words! xp

Now to get it into Gaia... (it's in LJ... are you a member? If so I can just add you and you can read it there if you want to xp )

Polyphonic Twilight

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:34 pm
Polyphonic Twilight

I'm back, and I had a blast. Primey, I promised you a detailed essay about it, and an essay you got! 2712 words! xp

Now to get it into Gaia... (it's in LJ... are you a member? If so I can just add you and you can read it there if you want to xp )

OH MY. eek Lots of wuurdss.
I'm primerib0123 on LJ. cool

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:48 am
`PrimeRib
Polyphonic Twilight

Yup xp
I added you 3nodding

Polyphonic Twilight

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:50 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
`PrimeRib
Polyphonic Twilight

Yup xp
I added you 3nodding

Holy s**t, Poly. It's going to take me three years to read all of that. xd By George...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:07 pm
Haha. Sorry xp  

Polyphonic Twilight

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:09 pm
Okay, I read all of it now! biggrin heart Man, you're lucky! I wish I could have gone. It sounds like you had an awesome time.

The part where you talked about how the crowd got all crazy when Fall Out Boy started playing, that reminded me of when I saw Panic! At The Disco. Like, when the Plain White T's played, the crowd was really calm, only a few shoves here and there. But when Jack's Mannequin came on, it was crazy. There was pushing, choving, knocking over, moshing, molestation, and everything else you can possibly imagine. I remember thinking to myself, "Dude...if it's this crazy when Jack's Mannequin is playing, I can only imagine what it's going to be like when Panic! At The Disco opens the curtains." So, my dad and I ended up moving back about ten or so rows right after Jack's Mannequin left the stage. And I know what feeling of "I can't even focus on the music," that you mentioned. sweatdrop I'm glad other people know that feeling. xD

I think it's funny how you couldnt walk away from The Academy Is... xd

Oh my ******** God. You MET GABE?!!?!?! crying heart What was it like?! WHAT DID HE SAY?! WHAT DID YOU SAY?! YOU TOUCHED THE MAN!!! heart whee eek surprised AND YOU MET ******** MICHAEL GUY!!! <333 Oh my goooooshhh. POLY!!!!!!!! I don't get the whole "I touched Pete" pin thing, though. Did you meet Pete too?!!!

Ohhh my gosh. You saw Nine Inch Nails and Tool too. crying
You're so lucky!!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:35 am
At first I thought you were talking about Decaydance and I was like wait, whaat?? and then I realized it was about Pukkelpop xp Silly me.

My friends and I wanted to move back also, because we were honestly scared. But it was impossible. You couldn't get through, there were so many people packed together, trying to avoid the moshing and stuff. It was crazy. The "I touch Pete" button... I can't believe I forgot to write about this! Pete crowd surfed! Right near where I was standing! So, I forgot all about being a "cool " fan and ended up screaming and reaching up to touch him along with like a million other girls. It was crazy. Poor guy. There was a whole lot of grabbing, groping, petting, squeezing and who knows what. I shook his hand / high fived him. It was like in between the two xp

Hey, have you ever tried walking away from a TAI show? It's not easy! They're so good! heart They were the first band that I saw live and whose performance I really, really liked. So there was also this whole sentimental flashback to 2006 kind of thing going on xp

And oh my god yes. Gabe. That guy is awesome. Haha. It was during TAI, and we were way up front, close to the speakers. It was loud, and hard to hear anyone talking. But I was like "omg!" and ran over to him and was like "Hey, you guys were AWESOME just then! Will you take a picture with me?" and he smiled and was like "sure". So I gave the camera to my friend and she took the picture, and I told him that I was really looking forward to seeing them again in Paris at Decaydance Fest. I don't know if he really heard me or not, I don't think he did xp But he smiled and nodded and then he went backstage pretty much right away. To be honest, I don't think he was too happy that I'd recognized him xp But he did join TAI on stage, so maybe he just did have to leave...

Michael was really nice. Like really nice. We kept bothering him xp Because first, I was sitting with my friends watching Brand New, and someone pointed behind me and was like "look." And there was Michael! (Later, when I asked my friend how he knew that I'd want to meet Michael since he wasn't a TAI fan and had no clue who he was, my friend was like "Well I saw someone come from the backstage area, and figured you would know who it was" xp )
But yeah so I ran over to Michael. None of my other friends recognized him and they all stayed sitting there. So I had some other random person take a picture of him with me. But the flash wasn't on, so it didn't work well. So I asked if he'd take another one and he was like "Oh yeah sure no problem." And then all my other friends ran over to have their picture taken, and then they were like "who is that?" and I was like "Michael Guy from The Academy Is..., the guitar player!" but in Dutch. And when he heard his name he smiled at me! And Jack the camera guy was there too, so I told him that I love TAI TV and I watch whenever there's a new episode because it's hilarious. And then they said they were going to go watch the band, but they'd be hanging around after the show.

And a little later, my friends wanted to go see something else, and as we were leaving I was looking around to see if he was still there, and then I saw him. And Adam T. Siska was with him! So me and one friend stayed behind while everyone else went to see a different band. And we went up to Sisky and Michael (and Jack) and asked for another picture xp And I told them that they'd been absolutely amazing earlier and that TAI was one of my favorite bands. And Michael asked if it was our first TAI show, so I told him it was my second and that I would be at Decaydance also and he was like "Wow, thank you so much."
So then I was like "Okay well we'll leave you guys alone now xp " and they were like "oh it's no problem." and then we left, but I remembered that I had a sharpie in my bag so we went back and I was like "actually, could you guys sign something for me?" and they said sure so I dug around in my bag to find something signable and then gave them my hat. And while Michael signed it, I talked to Sisky Biz. I asked him if they were going to go see the Smashing Pumpkins later and he said "Of course!" and I said "Yeah, me too. I love your guys' cover of Mayonaise. I think I probably like it more than the original." and he said "Thanks. I don't though." And after he signed it I said to Jack "will you sign it too?" and he kind of looked like "uhh" and I was like "you're almost as famous as the band, you know." and he laughed and signed it (and drew a little tv! xd ) And then we left (for the last time) saying thanks and stuff. And they were all just like "no problem guys. Have fun!"

Ahhhh it was so incredible!

Polyphonic Twilight

upsidexdown

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:54 am
i envy you, poly.

if i met tai, i'd probably
make a fool of myself.

your luckyyy. biggrin

Random Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff