Questions & Suggestions Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:30 pm
Here in The Dark Sanctuary we welcome your input, so please tell us what you think of our community. Feel free to leave advice or any requests and ideas that you have for making our guild even better!
Ideas for games and contests are welcomed 3nodding
Also feel free to ask any questions that may concern you. We're here to help.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:25 am
i suggest the dante quote on the opening page i loved that in the theard twisted  

scullus

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:27 am
scullus
i suggest the dante quote on the opening page i loved that in the theard twisted

hehe ok, We'll add it!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:35 am
!!! We have a new sub-forum now guys! Fun and Games. We'll be holding contests in there when we can, and at the moment there are plenty of dark based word games to play, well they aren't ALL word games. But feel free to add you own games in there if you like!!!

any suggestions for new games or contest or any other content to go in the fun and Games forum is much appreciated.  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

0mnipotence

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:13 pm
what about a.
"Post a Pic" thread?
see who your talking to?
..i only ask...
because. i love to take pictures of myself. lol  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:00 am
0mnipotence
what about a.
"Post a Pic" thread?
see who your talking to?
..i only ask...
because. i love to take pictures of myself. lol

Thanks for the suggestion...I'll ask other members of the guild if they would like that too.  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

KuRoAnGeL_826

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:42 am
uhhh...nice topics....nice ideas...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:18 am
ok soi have an idea. a new layout for the home page.. is been the same for a while and shadow your really good at the art and designs you do and it ould be awesome if everyone in the guld right now put a little design in the whole big picture and you put it all together with you mad skillz and made it our new home page.. ya know what i mean? 4laugh  

Izlin

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:39 am
felillia
ok soi have an idea. a new layout for the home page.. is been the same for a while and shadow your really good at the art and designs you do and it ould be awesome if everyone in the guld right now put a little design in the whole big picture and you put it all together with you mad skillz and made it our new home page.. ya know what i mean? 4laugh

That...is a really good idea. I'm very busy with university work at the moment, but I should be finished within the next 3 weeks. So that should give people time to come up with their own designs which I can then put together. I like the idea!!  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 6:26 am
whoot!!!!! i am frekin busy finishing up school uh.. sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop gonk gonk gonk its so frakin stressful crying crying crying stare  

Izlin

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 9:05 am
felillia
whoot!!!!! i am frekin busy finishing up school uh.. sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop gonk gonk gonk its so frakin stressful crying crying crying stare

Same here. I've only got another week to finish everything.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:08 pm
Hey I was wondering...

Shadow you know how (I think) you found me in that petition forum? wellll...

Would you be oppossed to me making a forum for it in here? Some how I think many of the members would enjoy Ravynn's ideas.

Thanks

Cyrus von Helson

Rayvnn Fever

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:21 pm
I would like to request the same as Cyrus.

Everyone here needs a good pair of bloomers, corsets and frocks! 4laugh

Or at least, could we post the banner Cyrus made? It would be greatly appreciated

heart

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:54 am
Instead of making a forum, just post your petitions on here, I think it would attract people to sign your petitions, so make as many threads here as you like 3nodding Could I ask if we could put a banner from our guild in one of your petitions? that way we're both benefiting from it 3nodding  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Rayvnn Fever

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:02 pm
Osh I would love it!
I did request a my avvie siggy for the guild so I could post that up (hint hint) xd
Thank you very much! By the way- that is allowed in the petition rules isn't it? 0_o crap I'ma go double check. 4laugh

† The Dark Sanctuary †

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff