Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
Lying Milkshake!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MistressSunshine

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:15 pm
I went on Buzznet to find something, and this was on the front page! I think it's a pretty good mash up; "Lying Is The Most Fun..." and "Milkshake". I'm going to try to find a place to download the song! I've also seen this one before, It's Green Day's "Brainstew" and Kelly Clarkson's "Because of You", which is really good.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:03 pm
My friend actually owns a CD with that on it. It's called "Remixes! At The Disco." All the P!ATD songs are remixed with a hip-hop song. He sent me like, three of the songs off of it The songs are pretty cool, actually. 3nodding I don't have it anymore though, because my dad accidently deleted my iTunes, and I lost all my music. crying

PrimeRibby
Captain

MistressSunshine

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:29 pm
`PrimeRib
My friend actually owns a CD with that on it. It's called "Remixes! At The Disco." All the P!ATD songs are remixed with a hip-hop song. He sent me like, three of the songs off of it The songs are pretty cool, actually. 3nodding I don't have it anymore though, because my dad accidently deleted my iTunes, and I lost all my music. crying
Aw, that sucks. xP

You can download the 'Lying Milkshakes' one again here, but you have to create an account for the site.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:39 pm
OMFG.

-dies-

i hate the milkshake song..

upsidexdown

upsidexdown

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:40 pm
the title made me lol though. xD

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:23 pm
That's weird xp
Cool though, I guess. I think I'd like it more if I didn't hate the Milkshake song so much...

PrimeRib: Normally, even if you delete iTunes, your music is still saved on your computer somewhere... because deleting iTunes doesn't actually affect your music files... I'm just saying, incase you didn't know...

Polyphonic Twilight

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:26 pm
MistressSunshine
`PrimeRib
Aw, that sucks. xP

You can download the 'Lying Milkshakes' one again here, but you have to create an account for the site.

Thanks... sad

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:28 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
That's weird xp
Cool though, I guess. I think I'd like it more if I didn't hate the Milkshake song so much...

PrimeRib: Normally, even if you delete iTunes, your music is still saved on your computer somewhere... because deleting iTunes doesn't actually affect your music files... I'm just saying, incase you didn't know...

Oh, I know it. But all my music converted so I can't use it. And something is stopping my computer from being able to get my iTunes back, and it won't let me delete what is stopping it. My dad even tried fixing it. crying

PrimeRibby
Captain

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:30 pm
Oh gonk sweatdrop

The thing stopping you from getting iTunes, is it some kind of antivirus software or something?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:39 pm
No, it's an Apple file. mad My sister says that you have to delete everything Apple in order to install my iTunes again, but it won't let me delete it! I know I have to because it won't install. xD

PrimeRibby
Captain

MistressSunshine

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:02 pm
upsidexdown
the title made me lol though. xD

I don't hate the milkshake song, but my sister and I make fun of it. xD  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:30 pm
Hehe, I remember listening to that song in that P!ATD fansite, I don't remember what it is called, but I remember that I used to visit it like, religiously, but then it got shut down.
cry
I really liked that site.  

Bilvy

tanyjames

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:27 pm
that song title makes me want to have a milkshake xp  
PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items