Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:10 pm
Come here and introduce yourselves!
Don't worry, you don't need to tell us things you don't want to, but feel free to tell us anything about yourself such as interests or hobbies or likes and dislikes.

But first things first... Just so everyone knows who runs the show... Presenting to you all... Our beloved cast and crew:

If you have a problem or wish to speak privately with a member of the staff, please send a PM to a Moderator or Vice Captain.

[Guild Captain]
MAJESTY OF WAR

[Vice-Captain]
SHADOW__DWELLER
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Moderators]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:22 am
hi im scullus i was in the guild thread but since then i have gotten darker, i love writing poetry and doing jujitsu anything else you can ask and i will answer  

scullus

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:24 am
Hey Scullus, welcome!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:49 am
hey all, my name is John, you are free to call be by my name if you wish, or just call me Yuri as all other who know me do. anyway, I firstly would like to say a big thanx to Kat and Hatred for inviting me here, it'll be good to spend some time here with you guys, I'm not really a huge gaian surfer now, but I'll be on to talk to Kat every week and anyone else who wants to biggrin

well a bit about me, well I'm 20, I'm 21 next month, yes I'm getting past it now, I like being with friends and hanging out and enjoying life as much as I can, I like games to, computer games I like include most of capcoms great series, Resident Evil Devil May Cry and Onimusha and like racing and a huge fan of the Final Fantasy series, if you've ever looked at my profile you'll see another one of my fave pastimes is racing cars, a big admirer of fast and great looking race cars lol

anyway, I'm a bit loosened up,didn't sleep last last night, thats all for now, cyas around.  

Yuri Maken Hyuga

1,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:50 am
Thanks for joining John  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:20 pm
Your welcome Yuri and thanks for joining Scullus. All your support is well appreciated... twisted

Serious Hatred

850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Kalvaya

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:42 am
I just realised I haven't actually posted in this thread yet sweatdrop So as you can tell from that fact I can be a bit absent minded; although easily distracted might be a little more accurate. My name IRL is Natasha, I'm 21 (I'll be 22 in march *sob*) and I am woman hear me roar. I like reading, RPG's (especially Final Fantasy and Disgaea) and being trying to be creative.

I work full-time on compters all day, so I apologise in advance if I don't post for a while.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:03 am
Disgaea!!! Oh Yeah!!! twisted And FF!!! Woo!!!

Serious Hatred

850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

CountVarg

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:38 am
Greetings and salutations to you fellow guild members. I hail from darkest England smile  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:51 am
Welcome CountVarg...

Serious Hatred

850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Rose_the_Angel_of_Death

4,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:29 pm
hi. my real name is Kendra. i love anime. my fav show is the ones that has blood spill, like Bleach and Blood+. i have 5 sis, 1 bro. if you want to know any more, just ask.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:29 pm
Hmm... just realied that I have yet to post here... well, my name is Anthony, an overt philosopher of sorts. I am 18 years old, will be 19 in october. I enjoy reading, writing, and watching anime. I love vampires, and anything that has to do with them, and have had an obsession with angels of all sorts since I read the Angel Sanctuary manga. I live in california, and I am currently attending university. Ask questions if you want to know anything else, till my next post,

~Haematicus~  

Haematicus

AquilaLiberum

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:43 pm
Hi all, my name's Kyle. I'm about to turn 18 and I live in Northern Ireland. I'm doing 3 A2-levels at school and hopefully I can get into Uni to do Biology. Any questions, PM me = )  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:49 am
CountVarg
Greetings and salutations to you fellow guild members. I hail from darkest England smile

woo that makes 3 of us!

@Kyle - hey Kyle, I'm glad you could join! thanks!  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

† The Dark Sanctuary †

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas