Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pooka91 v2

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:04 pm
if pokemon were real wht would you do?,
i'd be in space with my rayquaza shooting hyber beams at random planets  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:07 pm
I'd travel the world with my charizard, challenging other trainers and hit on the different nurse joys at the pokemon centers. xd

I'd also challenge other trainers with my team of pokemon.  

kemenlith

Holybug
Vice Captain

Sparkly Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:28 pm
omg if pokemon were real i think i'd hug them to death crying

good topic! <3  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:58 pm
Oh, if Pokemon were real....*daydreams*

First, I'd go pester Professor Oak until he gave me a Charmander. Then, I'd go join Team Rocket just so I could have Charmander burn Ash, and then I'd "borrow" Pikachu so I could stretch it's face. (Like in Pikachu's Vacation) (I don't like Ash) Then, I'd quit Team Rocket, and I'd go find Ash again and follow him around for a while, until I was a WAY better trainer than him. Then, I'd "mysteriously disappear" one day, and end up back at Professor Oak's lab, where I would force....Trick....convince Tracey to take me to Misty's Gym, just for the sake of bugging Tracey. (Can you tell that though I love the anime, I also dislike it?) Once I got there, I'd "mysteriously disappear" again, and end up in Hoenn, where I would train even more and try to find my charactors from my GBA games. Then I'd go challenge Ash, again. And, I don't know what I'd do after that, but it'd be random.  

Negai Boshi
Captain

krishnath

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:10 am
I'd go on a quest to find one of each pokemon in existance. Then I'd start collecting Lati.

Edit: Addendum, I would probably want to start out with a female Evee, that way I can start and Evee breeding program. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:39 pm
i would become a evil dictator sweatdrop 3nodding  

BornToCyber

Elfixxx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:59 pm
krishnath
I'd go on a quest to find one of each pokemon in existance. Then I'd start collecting Lati.

Edit: Addendum, I would probably want to start out with a female Evee, that way I can start and Evee breeding program. ^^

Yeah, starting out with an Eevee would be very efficiant. You could make a balanced team pretty fast, and then kick some butt with your extremely adorable pokemon! (Too bad they didn't make a flying one yet... stressed )  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:02 pm
HAHAHA. I would start off with a Bidoof and kick everyone's a**.

Or scrounge arround for a Ninkada or Larvatar...what can I say, I like things that come out of the ground! xd  

Elfixxx

krishnath

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:23 pm
Elfixxx
HAHAHA. I would start off with a Bidoof and kick everyone's a**.

Or scrounge arround for a Ninkada or Larvatar...what can I say, I like things that come out of the ground! xd

Dugtrio? Dunsparce? ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:02 pm
If Pokemon where real, I would create my own empire by using my Charizard to burninate the countryside and to fly me around so I could rule over everything, my Tyranitar to destroy things with Earthquake, my Feraligatr to flood towns, my Espeon to brainwash people, my Garchomp to terrorize the unlucky souls that live in my kingdom, and my Electivire to power the entire thing. But I'm too lazy to do all that so I'd probably just train Pokemon out of boredom ninja  

Fullmetal-Shinobi

LiTtLe MiSs RoManCE-PaNtZ

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:55 pm
Me and my Pokemon wuld become pokemon contest coordinators ^__^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:32 pm
Me and my pokemon would rule over all cutness ^^  

Holybug
Vice Captain

Sparkly Demigod

krishnath

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:53 am
You know, I'd probably end up becoming either a gym leader or one of the elite four. Specializing in dark type pokemon, and just to piss people off, I'd have a Spiritomb and a Sableye as two of my pokemon. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:28 am
Be the world very best pokmon Trainer XD  

Holybug
Vice Captain

Sparkly Demigod

Umi-Ryuuzaki00

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:09 pm
I would start my journey with a squirtle and collect all water type Pokemon X3 and all my favorites ones also challenge in every tournament and contests XD  
Pokemon Unleashed

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff