Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Fanworks
Crossovers Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who likes cheese?!
  I do!
  You can't trust anyone who doesn't like cheese...
  Ewww!!! Cheese is groody!!
  Manditory Polll Whore Option
View Results

Super Cy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:09 pm
What do you think about Crossovers?

I'm kind of iffy on them...i usually poke them with sticks and have someone else read the first. Some just scare me.

And there seem to be a but load of Harry Potter/Buffy Fan Fictions! Anyone else notice that?
ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:22 pm
*does first post dance* Sorry...

I think that crossovers are cool, but it definitely depends on how well done it is and who it's crossed over with. The only HP crossover I found was a HP/CSI slash crossover, and I don't watch CSI, so I didn't read it. Oh, and 101 Crossover ways to kill Voldie, but that isn't finished.  

Yoriq the Gloomy Jester

bleak-angel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:55 am
I've read a few of them. I've read some Hp/Buffy ones that weren't bad and i've read a HP/CSI one i liked but some are just a little confusing i tried reading a HP/every-type-of-anime-to-ever-walk-the-Earth one once it just gave me headache they were introducing a random character every few words.

I think it all depends on which ones you read some are good, some not so much.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:24 pm
Harry Potter and CSI!!! how did that work out?? I cant even see imagined that one... ninja  

Super Cy

Madam Hare

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:39 pm
They are totally not my thing, unfortunatly, I totally like slash for just the Harry Potterness of it all.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:30 pm
I don't generally like crossovers, unless the universes can easily mesh together, or I find an author I like.

I also read a Harry Potter/CSI slash fic. It was actually really good. It'd be funny if we all read the same one. xD

I read part of a HP/Naruto crossover once, but it wasn't that great.  

EmmaRaikou

Raven of Silent Death

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:35 pm
I'm a crossover junkie. I like Harry Potter, I like other fandoms. Why not combine them? There are some pretty excellent ones out there.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:48 am
so long as its well writen i do not mind. i seen quite a few naruto/harry potter crossovers.

melon-san

illustratinloue

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:37 am
I'm not sure I could deal with having two very different stories mixed together. I think that both stories would have too much going on to even be able to do it. Each base story having all them sub plots and all that.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:54 pm
I have yet to come across good a good crossover, but I do like HP AU's where the author takes a movie/other story and puts all of the HP characters into the perfect roles.

External Penetration
Crew

Greedy Codger

Super Cy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:47 pm
External Penetration
I have yet to come across good a good crossover, but I do like HP AU's where the author takes a movie/other story and puts all of the HP characters into the perfect roles.

I love those!...I'm working on one right now....but then again, I'm working on like...5 different fics...*scratches head* god I'm so bad at these kind of things...*Bright Green, Flashing Sign* Procrastinator Alert! Writers Block! ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:37 pm
Super_Cy
External Penetration

I love those!...I'm working on one right now....but then again, I'm working on like...5 different fics...*scratches head* god I'm so bad at these kind of things...*Bright Green, Flashing Sign* Procrastinator Alert! Writers Block! ninja

I want to see one for the movie Ever After, with Harry as Danielle and Draco as Prince Henry.

External Penetration
Crew

Greedy Codger

Super Cy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:52 pm
External Penetration
Super_Cy
External Penetration

I want to see one for the movie Ever After, with Harry as Danielle and Draco as Prince Henry.

*ponders on this* maybe...after robin hood....  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:06 am
Super_Cy
External Penetration
Super_Cy
External Penetration

I'm not saying you have to, I'm just saying I would like to see it.

External Penetration
Crew

Greedy Codger

Super Cy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:17 pm
External Penetration
Super_Cy
External Penetration
Super_Cy
External Penetration

I'm not saying you have to, I'm just saying I would like to see it.

It's a good idea, that is why i was pondering it...i should watch that movie. I haven't seen it in for ever!!  
Fanworks

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff