Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Manga] [Satisfaction Guaranteed]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yoshitsune Shima &&
  Sugura Kaori. [It's a GUY!] Haha. XD
View Results

psychotic LEE

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:53 am
Title: Satisfaction Guaranteed

Alternative title:

よろず屋東海道本舗 [Yorozuya Toukaidou Honpo] [Japanese]

Genres: Comedy, Drama, Mystery

Plot Summary:
Satisfaction Guaranteed is about Jack of All Trades, Shima who accepts a job for a model named Kaori (who also has an alter ego named Kyo), who has been followed by a person that refers to himself as "The Snowman". During this ordeal they team up together and start a business. [Volume 1]
In turn, Shima and Kaori form a incredibly strong bonding friendship.
Shima works as a jack-of-all-trades who accepts various jobs over the internet. His first job is to protect a male teenage supermodel from a stalker. After the case is solved, the two team up and solve a wide variety of cases together.

Creator: Ryo Saenagi

Sypnosis: Shima and Kaori are two teenage detectives who have their own odd-jobs agency, Anything Inc. If they take your case, you know your satisfaction will be guaranteed! Shima is a smart kid with a knack for solving other people's problems. He recently lost his parents to an arsonist's fire. Now the sight of fire makes him cringe, often reducing the super sleuth into a pool of tears. Kaori, a supermodel, seems an unlikely partner for Shima, but they've been best friends since Kaori hired the junior Sherlock to rid him of a troublesome stalker. For some reason, Shima is comfortable mourning in front of the handsome Kaori; on his end, Kaori trusts Shima to help him suppress his over-aggressive modeling persona, Kyo.

Rating: Teenage. 13+ [Although I don't see why - must be the gay puns.]

Okay. So there's four volumes out so far. [I think.] But I've only got 1 && 3. Why 1&3 and NOT 1&2? Basically because I was short for cash and 3 was only $12 something where 2 was like, the original price of $16 something. Hahaa. What a cheapskate I am. Though 3 was not as good a 1. XD
Anyways. ON WITH MY URM... Review?
Haha. Shima's soooo cute! He's older that Kaori by 2 years but wayyy shorter. Haha. He often cross-dresses to go undercover, something which he does shockingly well. D< Kyo - Kaori's modeling person looks somehow different and I don't like how he looks really awkward at some points during modeling and his nose is super pointy but WHO CARES?!

This is also more slashable although there are puns and references with are so corny and hilarious. XD It's really good so far! And it's super fun to read... I can't wait to read 2! Then 4... stare

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:38 pm
I've been wanting to read that series for a while, it looks really good and I can't wait for whenever I finally buy it. whee  

good-jack04

Skizzors
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:54 am
I hate the little side remarks Shima always makes about secretly being in desperate manlove for Kaori.. I hate them because THEY TEASE ME. crying  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:27 am
Skizzors
I hate the little side remarks Shima always makes about secretly being in desperate manlove for Kaori.. I hate them because THEY TEASE ME. crying

Bahahahahha.
"Your favourite.... CROSSDRESSING!"
"Aw man, what a DRAG."
Haha. Puns kill me. DX  

psychotic LEE

[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games