Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this bull or is it just me?
  That is utter crap.
  It's just you
View Results

Cannibal Joe

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:49 pm
I really don't know where else to put this, or anything, or even if it's appropriate for this room. But, five weeks ago, this lesbian at work came in with a purple shirt with bright letters expressing Gay Pride and a rainbow, no one really cared or noticed, nor were we interested, but she decided to make a fuss about her shirt, saying that we shouldn't treat her differently because of that or anything, which we weren't planning on, considering she was a total c**t. So two weeks later, a male heterosexual friend of mines brings in a black shirt with white letters expressing Straight Pride. A gay friend of ours named Hector laughed at the shirt and said it was brilliant, no one else really cared for it later, but the lesbian seemed irritated and pissed about the shirt and wouldn't stop giving him s**t for it. He got tired and told her to shut up, if she had all the right to bring in her shirt, he had all the right to bring in his, and she left with a sour face.
Last week, he was called up to the boss, saying that she filed a complaint about being harrased at the work place because of her being female and a lesbian, she also said she spoke with some lawyers and was planning on filing a case on them. He had to let my friend go to avoid a law suit, my friend talked to a lawyer and apperantly, no matter what, he would lose, as we live in Liberal California. Needless to say, she's very unpopular at work, and she knows this. She has again filed a complaint and is threatening to sue for the same reasons.

What I want to know is, when has becoming a straight male become the equivilant of Satan Incarnate?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:28 am
Im a lesbian myself but I dont see why she got all irritated.
*shrugs* Maybe she needed a scapegoat. Its funny because when some girls become lesbian they think they have to take on a role of man hater or straight hater but I dont really see the point. I think the straight pride was brilliant as well. Freedom of expression, no?
If yall were not bothering her then it might just be a sense of insecurity.
She might automaticly expect to get harrassed cause she feels different or she needed an excuse to b***h about something. Knowing some women it could be anything in the book, lol.  

shikonmaiden07

Heterosexual Fa gg ot
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 7:00 pm
If I Go Crazy...

User Image
FTW?
Every sexual orientation should have the right to show it.
And I mean EVERY.
Nobody bitchedwhen she wore her shirt.
So why can she b***h when your friend wore his?
She's dumb.
I hope she gets fired.

... Then Will You Still Call Me Superman?

Advice Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games