Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply Random Discussion
I'm home!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did ya miss me?
  Of course!
  Umm.. sure :p
  Nope.
  I dont know you!
  other?
View Results

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:47 am
I just got back from my trip to the US!
I had so much fun, but it's good to be home. I think I caught up with the Panic! news... Spin interview, new songs, podcast, MTV announcement about True Love... anything else important?

And hey, a new subforum! Cool. I think this is going to be useful. Because there have been times where I kind of wanted to tell you guys stuff, but it had to nothing to do with Panic!, so I was just like "welll too bad then? sweatdrop "
xp

Uh yeah.
Hi.

(I'm being so random. And oh my goddd it's only 2:47pm?! Jeez it feels like it should have been bedtime hours and hours ago...)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:13 pm
Haha sweet, I've only been to Virginia and New York, where have you been in the US?
Lol, I have always felt the same way...
And sometimes that would stop me from posting 'cause I know that I would get off-topic in the main forum, which usually happens.
sweatdrop
Lol, and you have probably caught up with everything new, since nothing too big has happened lately with Panic!, or from what I've seen.
Haha, maybe you felt like it should have been bedtime hours ago cause of all of those timezone shebang.
I was never really good at science... or wait, geography? Eh.  

Bilvy

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:24 am
I MISSED YOU, POLY. crying heart

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:51 pm
Bilvy
Haha sweet, I've only been to Virginia and New York, where have you been in the US?
Lol, I have always felt the same way...
And sometimes that would stop me from posting 'cause I know that I would get off-topic in the main forum, which usually happens.
sweatdrop
Lol, and you have probably caught up with everything new, since nothing too big has happened lately with Panic!, or from what I've seen.
Haha, maybe you felt like it should have been bedtime hours ago cause of all of those timezone shebang.
I was never really good at science... or wait, geography? Eh.
I've been to all of the east coast... but this last trip was to NH/MA.

Yeah, I was pretty jetlagged yesterday. But now it's better. Timezones are so annoying xp

I missed you too PrimeRib!! heart

Polyphonic Twilight

Bilvy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:37 pm
Ohhh, sweet!
I've just been to New York and Virginia, I'm pretty sure...
I really really want to go to Las Vegas though!
whee biggrin
Seems like a fun place to go to for vacation or something, but I would never consider living there, I can't stand heat.
Don't you live like in Belgium or something though?
sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:53 am
welcome back! biggrin  

tanyjames

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:01 pm
Bilvy
Ohhh, sweet!
whee biggrin
Seems like a fun place to go to for vacation or something, but I would never consider living there, I can't stand heat.
sweatdrop
Yes I do 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:25 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
Bilvy
Ohhh, sweet!
whee biggrin
sweatdrop
Yes I do 3nodding

Oh my that's awesome!
4laugh
You're so lucky, I want to go to France and Germany.
gonk  

Bilvy

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:04 am
I think the grass is just always greener. A lot of people here are dying to go to America. And a lot of Americans are dying to come to Europe. But really, once you live somewhere, it's just not as glamorous as you'd always imagined...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:23 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
I think the grass is just always greener. A lot of people here are dying to go to America. And a lot of Americans are dying to come to Europe. But really, once you live somewhere, it's just not as glamorous as you'd always imagined...

Do people there really want to come here? O.o

PrimeRibby
Captain

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:03 pm
`PrimeRib
Polyphonic Twilight

Do people there really want to come here? O.o
Yeah surprised
They want to go to New York, mainly. And a lot of people want to go to LA. And just other places. One kid in my class went to a bunch of places in California and also the Grand Canyon... and a friend of mine has been to Chicago. And everyone else thinks that's so cool. And I get questions about America all the time.

Random Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games