Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
Poise and Rationality... Again? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SingPaNiCDiScO

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:22 pm
So I was browsing around on the internet, and I wanted to see if anyone could answer me...

yes, I know that "I Write Sins Not Tragedies" the "again" note is impossibly hard. It really is, to make it sound perfect. So really 2 questions:

does anyone know if Brendon has held it for the same duration of the one on the CD, or the same pitch? And if so, where, because that would PROVE to all the non believers that he's the voice of an angel and the BEST.

2, I think I like it better actually when he does it for a shorter time or mixes it up a bit... does anyone agree? Or do you think the CD is better? I love Brendon's voice. It's so beautiful, when it's not hidden by synthesizers...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:24 pm
sometimes, when i'm watching videos of iwsnt on youtube, brendon's "AGAAAAINN" makes me cringe. xD and sometimes, it doesn't. he's probably just tired from all that singing, right?

upsidexdown

SingPaNiCDiScO

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:30 pm
upsidexdown
sometimes, when i'm watching videos of iwsnt on youtube, brendon's "AGAAAAINN" makes me cringe. xD and sometimes, it doesn't. he's probably just tired from all that singing, right?

I know what you mean, exactly. Yeah. He's tired from being amazing. I think he knows it's not his best note... CLICK ME

before the first "again" note, watch what he does it's so cute heart  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:33 pm
SingPaNiCDiScO
upsidexdown

I know what you mean, exactly. Yeah. He's tired from being amazing. I think he knows it's not his best note... CLICK ME

before the first "again" note, watch what he does it's so cute heart

I was going to post that video!! rofl

PrimeRibby
Captain

upsidexdown

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:33 pm
i saw that one! spencer's like why am i stuck with this tamborine?
did you notice that brendon's face gets red when he hits that note?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:36 pm
upsidexdown
i saw that one! spencer's like why am i stuck with this tamborine?
did you notice that brendon's face gets red when he hits that note?

Haha, YEAH. I think it's either from embarressment, or he was straining himself.

I have to give him credit, though. He had to do that at like, 9:00 am. eek His voice didnt have all day to warm up.

PrimeRibby
Captain

SingPaNiCDiScO

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:37 pm
yeahyes, and he cringes/chuckles when he stops. Gotta love that. Although the one of "Lying..." from that show is AMAZING.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:45 pm
SingPaNiCDiScO
yeahyes, and he cringes/chuckles when he stops. Gotta love that. Although the one of "Lying..." from that show is AMAZING.

I wish Ryan would of tuned his guitar lower. O.o I think it sounds really sharp on "Lying" during that show.

PrimeRibby
Captain

SingPaNiCDiScO

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:48 pm
`PrimeRib
SingPaNiCDiScO

I wish Ryan would of tuned his guitar lower. O.o I think it sounds really sharp on "Lying" during that show.

In the beginning, yeah, but then Brendon's voice really comes through at the end. heart I like when he does "Harlequin girls" when he DOESN'T go up an octave, rather kinda raises his voice. that makes me shiver and just think "wow."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:53 pm
SingPaNiCDiScO
`PrimeRib
SingPaNiCDiScO

In the beginning, yeah, but then Brendon's voice really comes through at the end. heart I like when he does "Harlequin girls" when he DOESN'T go up an octave, rather kinda raises his voice. that makes me shiver and just think "wow."

I like it better when he does the normal octave. But, it sounds good both ways.

I don't really like it at all when he only lowers it a few notes, like this. He sounds like he is pushing it. But, it kind of fit the mood of the show.

PrimeRibby
Captain

SingPaNiCDiScO

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:00 pm
`PrimeRib
SingPaNiCDiScO
`PrimeRib
SingPaNiCDiScO

I don't really like it at all when he only lowers it a few notes, like this. He sounds like he is pushing it. But, it kind of fit the mood of the show.

Yeeah, I'm not a big fan of that one either...

lying is the most fun

listen from 2:40, that's how I like it. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:13 pm
SingPaNiCDiScO
`PrimeRib
SingPaNiCDiScO
`PrimeRib
SingPaNiCDiScO

Yeeah, I'm not a big fan of that one either...

lying is the most fun

listen from 2:40, that's how I like it. heart

Brendon sounds really great there. I love the falsetto at 2:52.

PrimeRibby
Captain

SingPaNiCDiScO

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:17 pm
YES! (sorry I stopped the quoting thing, it was gonna eat the whole page wink )  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:14 pm
His voice is truly amazing, live or recorded, but still, he isn't all that great at holding notes in IWSNT live at his concerts. Just an opinion...  

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Leowna

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:23 pm
XxFearRegretxX
His voice is truly amazing, live or recorded, but still, he isn't all that great at holding notes in IWSNT live at his concerts. Just an opinion...
Yeah, I agree. I've watched live shows on Youtube, and his voice is always shaky during that song.
It's great during 'There's a Reason Those Tables Are Numbered', though. >.<  
PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces