Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
what are/did you wear to your first panic concert? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll count. :D
  +1
View Results

upsidexdown

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:53 pm
    today, my aunt came over to visit, and she had a bunch of clothes with her. i found a black pin stripe mini-skirt. -squeals- it would go great with what i plan to wear at my first panic concert. i was planning to buy this shirt. i also want to wear high top chucks. any more ideas for me? post them please. :]

discuss:
    your concert outfit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:15 pm
I just wore jeans and my Panic! At The Disco t shirt, with tennis shoes. 3nodding I just wanted to stay comfortable, knowing I'm going to be on my feet for about nine hours straight. I kept my hair down though, JUST IN CASE I met P!ATD or something, I wanted to look good for my picture. ;D

You know, you might want to re-think wearing a skirt to see Panic! live. O.o I'm sure it's really cute with the pinstripes and all, but it might not work out well for a concert. Have you ever been to a mainstream concert? Theres lots of pushing and shoving, and theres lots of chances to fall. There is also a bunch of drunk men that I'm sure would be willing to feel up any girl in a skirt. gonk I'm not trying to scare you, I'm just trying to warn you. o.o You are PACKED agaist people, with absolutely no room what so ever, especially if you're towards the front. There might be a chance that your skirt goes up, and you don't have enough room to squeeze your arm down the side of yourself to fix it.

Of course, that's only if you get floor tickets. If you get seated tickets, then I say go for it! ;D But also keep in mind you're most likely going to have to go up and down stairs.

PrimeRibby
Captain

SingPaNiCDiScO

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:41 pm
mhm, she's right. I was at a festival and it was like dead packed. I was in the front, and I guess it's different at a festival, but it's still packed. wink Floor seats are amazing, why don;t you wear plain black leggings under the skirt? OR pinstripe pants. you know what happens when you're in black slacks with accentuating off white pinstirpes, right? mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:50 pm
Oh, leggings would work! 3nodding

But if you do wear pinstripe slacks, make sure they arent too fancy, because you will sweat A LOT, and theres always a chance something might get spilled on you. And, if you get someone thats been in a mosh pit, I'm guessing you don't want blood on you. Brendon also spits water into the crowd a lot, and throws out open water bottles. Zack passes out water bottles too, and pours water into your mouth for you if you're in the front row. It just gets really messy. gonk

PrimeRibby
Captain

SingPaNiCDiScO

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:01 pm
`PrimeRib

But if you do wear pinstripe slacks, make sure they arent too fancy, because you will sweat A LOT, and theres always a chance something might get spilled on you. And, if you get someone thats been in a mosh pit, I'm guessing you don't want blood on you. Brendon also spits water into the crowd a lot, and throws out open water bottles. Zack passes out water bottles too, and pours water into your mouth for you if you're in the front row. It just gets really messy. gonk

WOOT. yeah. don't spend a lot on pants wink  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:02 pm
`PrimeRib

LOLOL.
i would love it if brendon spat water at me.

upsidexdown

SingPaNiCDiScO

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:05 pm
upsidexdown
`PrimeRib

LOLOL.

I totally agree... well... I'd rather have him like throw his guitar pick at me... or something like that.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:05 pm
`PrimeRib

i wanted to wear a skirt BECAUSE you said it would be hot. xD! how about black shorts?

upsidexdown

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:07 pm
upsidexdown
`PrimeRib

LOLOL.

Me too. redface But he didnt really do that towards the end of my show, and by then, I wasnt towards the front because I couldnt take the shoving anymore. crying

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:08 pm
upsidexdown
`PrimeRib

i wanted to wear a skirt BECAUSE you said it would be hot. xD! how about black shorts?

Oh, sorry. redface I didnt think you'd want to wear a skirt, though! xD

Black shorts would work. ;D

PrimeRibby
Captain

upsidexdown

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:15 pm
`PrimeRib
upsidexdown
`PrimeRib

Oh, sorry. redface I didnt think you'd want to wear a skirt, though! xD

Black shorts would work. ;D

:'D

EDIT: i'm afraid of being trampled because i'm short.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:36 pm
upsidexdown

Aww, sweetie! I'm short too. I'm like, 4'11.
I didnt get trampled. Actually, it helped me out A LOT.

Wayyyy before the opening band came out at my P!ATD show, I was about four rows back from first row. These older looking kids...like...college aged...they saw me standing behind them. I couldnt see anything. They were like, "Awww! She's so cute! You can come up here in front of us!" They were all so nice! eek I was stunned. I ended up in first row, center stage. The microphone was directly in front of me. I was exactly where everyone in the building wanted to be. Some of the guys around me even said that I could grab on to them if I start falling over when the shoving started. redface It was my dream. Hot guys all around me telling them I could grab them, first row, center stage, at the Palace of Auburn Hills, waiting for Panic! At The Disco!

I was so amazed, I took a picture of the band-less stage. xd
I took this with a disposable camera, so I didnt have zoom or anything.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PrimeRibby
Captain

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:34 am
Um I dont remember what I wore. It was at a festival... anddd. I honestly have no idea, besides that my hair was in a ponytail and I was wearing brand new white sneakers (bad idea!) and I ended up wearing a bright pink hat, because I got it there for free.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:23 am
`PrimeRib
upsidexdown

Wayyyy before the opening band came out at my P!ATD show, I was about four rows back from first row. These older looking kids...like...college aged...they saw me standing behind them. I couldnt see anything. They were like, "Awww! She's so cute! You can come up here in front of us!" They were all so nice! eek I was stunned. I ended up in first row, center stage. The microphone was directly in front of me. I was exactly where everyone in the building wanted to be. Some of the guys around me even said that I could grab on to them if I start falling over when the shoving started. redface It was my dream. Hot guys all around me telling them I could grab them, first row, center stage, at the Palace of Auburn Hills, waiting for Panic! At The Disco!

haha! i'm 4'11", too ;O!

upsidexdown

upsidexdown

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:12 pm
`PrimeRib
upsidexdown

your soo lucky. if that happened to me,
i'd be afraid if i grabbed onto them in all
the wrong places. >.>;;

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out