Reply Art Gallery (Art and Fanfic Zone)
Forum Rules

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-The Latte-

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:37 pm
All right. hello there everybody. Now in case some of you have no common sense and are not able to judge what is okay to post and what is not okay to post I am just here to give you the rules on what is okay to be posted here on the fan fic/art forums.

Rules for Art/Fics
1.-NO HENTAI! I cannot stress this enough. There are people here who are not yet eighteen (myself included), so I cannot have minors exposed to that crap here. Also no written sex scenes in your stories. Romance is okay but sex is not. Why would you have that in a Pokemon forum anyway?

2.- Keep it PG-13 or lower. We don't want excessive blood, violence, or anything like that. Why would you have stuff like that in a Pokemon forum anyway?

3.-NO DRUGS! Please don't have any drug references in your pictures. A character with a ciggy may be alright as long as he is not promoting it. But any references to marijauna, crack anything like that and you will be punished for it.

4-NO RACIAL SLURS! Do not use the fan fic or fan art fic for the propogating of hatefu agendas and ideologies. This doesn't belong here. For fics this includes names/bashing/stereotyping/making fun/ of any race, religion, or sexual orientation. For art this includes anything that could be percieved as racist (a swastika for example).

5-NO SPAMMING! Do not spam up these forums with pointless comments on pictures and fics. If you want to spam or bump please go to the chatterbox to do so. People don't work so hard on their fic/art for people to say crap like "LOL TEH SUXORZ! TEH MONKEYS!!!1!!1!" This will not be tolerated.

6-NO CHATSPEAK! This a forum about literature, do not ruin it with chatspeak. If you want to leave a comment with chatspeak in it do so in the chatterbox, not here.

7-USE COMMON SENSE! If a comment sounds dumb, don't post it. If a comment is offensive don't post it. If you fall for a scam, your fault. We are not responsible for your lack of common sense, so don't cry to us when you get reported for an offensive comment you leave. Don't complain if you get scammed into doing something. You had the choice to do that and now you will pay the consequences of your stupidity.

8-FOLLOW THE TOS AND NORMAL RULES!

9-HAVE FUN!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:43 pm
Consequences...

I'm sorry to do this, but if you break any rules you will be punished for it. These are the punisments. Note also that the rules apply only to the fanfic and fan art forum. But no matter where you go here, you will pretty much find all the same rules.

If you break the First Four Rules, any of them, only once you will be banned from this forum! You get no warning. We have a zero tolerance policy for hentai, racism, violence or drugs. You will also be reported and hopefully have your account deleted.

If you break any of the other rules (5-9)here are the other punishments

You break it once-You will be asked to stop

You break the same rule twice- Your comment will be deleted

You break the rule three times- You will be asked to leave

You break the rule four times- You will be banned for a week

Five Times- Banned for Month

Six Times- Banned for Year

Seven Times- You will be removed from the guild and will be reported. You are banned forever.  

-The Latte-

-The Latte-

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:32 pm
My Lists

I like to reward good behavior at the same time I punish bad behavior so Ihave decided to create three lists with which I can keep track of all this. There will be three lists.

The White or Angelic List, the Gray or Normal List and the Black or Demonic List.
The Angelic list- The people on the Angelic list are those people whom I've chosen whom I think are such good people that they deserve a little tit for tat. People who don't break rules, have a sustained record of being nice, friendly, helpful, and are vigilant when it comes to stopping rule breakerso as to protect the well being of our forum will be the type of people I will choose to be on my angelic list.

When you are the angelic list you get special treatment. You may be paid gold or given items, you may be recommended by me to a guild you want to join. When there are forum parties I may give you VIP invites and give you special privileges at said party. You may even get recommended by me to become a mod! I may even give you a free thing from the shop I am planning to open on the forums! Also those who are on my list get special recognition here by me!

Want to know a sure fire way to make sure you don't get chosen? Trying to buy yourself in. If you send me a huge amount of gold hoping to get chosen or if you send an item I will keep the item or gold and thank you for it, but I probably won't choose you because I think you're greedy for trying to buy yourself in. Don't PM me begging either, I hate it when people do that.

You can lose your place on the Angelic list though. If you stop being so nice you can lose your place, if you break rules you lose your place. If you lose your place you can get it back, assuming you don't break one of the four major rules.

The Normal List- This list is composed of the normal people. People who are nice, but can be mean. Who aren't as helpful or friendly, and really don't deserve anything special. I'm assuming most people will make it on this list. You can either move up to the Angelic List or down to the Demonic List by doing the things that are required for each list.

When on this list you get all the normal stuff. But you lack the VIP status of Angelic List people.

I'm not listing the Gray List People here do to how many people will likely be on it.

The Demonic List- This list is divided into two parts. Demonic Minor and Demonic Major. Minor is where people who have a sustained record of minor rule breaking, rudeness, and lack of helpfulness will go here. These are people who still are able to move back up to the Normal list and maybe eventually the Angelic list. You will not get invites to forum parties or any special functions when on this list. Your comments will be screened and you will be subject to more rigorous treatment by Mods. Demonic Major is the unforgivable list. Being on this list means you are banned forever. If you are on Demonic Major, you may never come back to these forums again. You have lost all chances to move up to the better lists as well.

The reason I list these people is so I can keep track of rule breakers and also so everyone can know that these people are rule breakers and pollute our forums.

Being on this list gives you nothing special. In fact it may be bad. Don't get on this list. If you are on this list, it's really hard to get back into my good spirits again, so don't even get on this list. Also when on this list, don't beg me to change my mind, it won't work.

The Angelic List

Demonic Minor List

Demonic Major List

Art Gallery (Art and Fanfic Zone)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas