Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
Weird P!ATD Moments Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you had any P!ATD moments?
  All the time!
  No, but I really want one!
  Huh?
View Results

x_puppeteer_x_doll_x

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:47 am
I just had a strange P!ATD reference... sort of. I'm a fan of Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series, so I was at LittleKuriboh's website while listening to P!ATD. Well, he hosts a caption contest every week, and I was thinking to myself, "I wonder if anyone actually posts anything good?" Well, I start scrolling through the comments where all the replies are posted, and as I'm scrolling through, my music switches to "This Is Halloween", the version by P!ATD. Just as Brendon says, "This is Halloween!" my eyes land on the caption below.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Interesting, no? So I must ask (even though my "moment" was quite indirect); has anyone here had any weird P!ATD moments?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:54 am
as i said in other topics, i have a box for them. xD
i always look at the pictures/lyrics before i go to
bed to remind myself how much i love them. :3
well..i was looking at the pictures and my sister
sorta opened the door to ask for a pencil. when she
saw the picture in my hand, she was like
"LYKEWTFTIFF? ARE YOU HAVING 'FEELINGS' ABOUT
PANIC!? YOUR PATHETIC." then she left. i dunno what
she meant by feelings though. it was pretty damn
awkward though.

upsidexdown

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:22 pm
So, my school has a dance team that I'm going to try out for this year. This summer in June I actually went to a dance camp and met the coaches, and found out what it was all about. Well, before I went to the camp, I was wondering what I was going to have to do when I got there. So, I went on YouTube, punched in "my schools name Dance," and it came up with a few videos. The first one I clicked, the crowd was cheering and the dancers out on the competition floor were waiting for the music to come on as they were all sitting in their positions. When the music started playing, it was the very first verse of "I Write Sins Not Tragedies." I started flipping out. I was like, "OMG. I NEED to be on my school's team!!!" xD And then later on in the mixed tape they were dancing to, "Dance, Dance" by FOB even was in the routine.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:45 pm
`PrimeRib
So, my school has a dance team that I'm going to try out for this year. This summer in June I actually went to a dance camp and met the coaches, and found out what it was all about. Well, before I went to the camp, I was wondering what I was going to have to do when I got there. So, I went on YouTube, punched in "my schools name Dance," and it came up with a few videos. The first one I clicked, the crowd was cheering and the dancers out on the competition floor were waiting for the music to come on as they were all sitting in their positions. When the music started playing, it was the very first verse of "I Write Sins Not Tragedies." I started flipping out. I was like, "OMG. I NEED to be on my school's team!!!" xD And then later on in the mixed tape they were dancing to, "Dance, Dance" by FOB even was in the routine.

ha! that's so awesome!!!  

SingPaNiCDiScO

SingPaNiCDiScO

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:49 pm
Um... well... redface once my mom and I were driving through our little New Jersey township, right? And there was a group of teens outside our exceedingly small movie theater. One movie xD... and anyway they were walking to an ice cream place down the sidewalk, and one of the guys was wearing a Panic! At The Disco shirt. That blue one with the arrows on the side. So (and I have no clue who they were) I leaned out the window and screamed "Panic! At The Disco ROCKS!" They looked up like startled so I was like "Drive mother DRIVE!" sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:19 pm
SingPaNiCDiScO
Um... well... redface once my mom and I were driving through our little New Jersey township, right? And there was a group of teens outside our exceedingly small movie theater. One movie xD... and anyway they were walking to an ice cream place down the sidewalk, and one of the guys was wearing a Panic! At The Disco shirt. That blue one with the arrows on the side. So (and I have no clue who they were) I leaned out the window and screamed "Panic! At The Disco ROCKS!" They looked up like startled so I was like "Drive mother DRIVE!" sweatdrop
LOL! That's so funny! 4laugh  

x_puppeteer_x_doll_x

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:23 pm
SingPaNiCDiScO

That's priceless.

[this sort of off topic, but] My sister and I went to the Harry Potter book release at midnight, and when we were in the car driving home, I yelled "HARRY POTTER!" to every person I saw outside. cool

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:23 pm
x_puppeteer_x_doll_x
SingPaNiCDiScO
LOL! That's so funny! 4laugh

Yeah it was kinda embarrassing, it was a "just do it" moment. I hope I never see that guy again... redface how awkward would that be? My mom was like "Are you crazy?" It kinda didn't hit me that I yelled out the window till I did it... ><  

SingPaNiCDiScO

SingPaNiCDiScO

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:27 pm
`PrimeRib
SingPaNiCDiScO

That's priceless.

[this sort of off topic, but] My sister and I went to the Harry Potter book release at midnight, and when we were in the car driving home, I yelled "HARRY POTTER!" to every person I saw outside. cool

If only you had been there... >< I'm sure it was.

HARRY POTTER. They said the word 'panic' a lot in that book... 18 times, I believe. Cuz as you know every time I came across it I shouted "AT THE DISCO!"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:44 pm
SingPaNiCDiScO
`PrimeRib
SingPaNiCDiScO

That's priceless.

HARRY POTTER. They said the word 'panic' a lot in that book... 18 times, I believe. Cuz as you know every time I came across it I shouted "AT THE DISCO!"

What if that was actually me you shouted at?! xd I might look like a guy from some...weird...angle...?

You counted. rofl

PrimeRibby
Captain

SingPaNiCDiScO

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:46 pm
`PrimeRib
SingPaNiCDiScO
`PrimeRib
SingPaNiCDiScO

That's priceless.

What if that was actually me you shouted at?! xd I might look like a guy from some...weird...angle...?

You counted. rofl

Uh, I'm fairly certain it wasn't you. This guy was reeeeeeeally tall with a huge bush of blonde hair ><

Yes, I counted. So? xd  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:49 am
OMG I noticed that in Harry Potter too. I kept adding "at the disco" whenever I read "panic" xp Haha.

Um I dont think I've had any "weird Panic! moments" except for that anytime I hear or read anything that's in the lyrics, I start singing the song. But that's not really that weird...

Polyphonic Twilight

Fragile Panic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:45 am
i dont think i've had any weird P!ATD moments but ya.i realy want 2 have one if that odd?lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:22 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
OMG I noticed that in Harry Potter too. I kept adding "at the disco" whenever I read "panic" xp Haha.

Um I dont think I've had any "weird Panic! moments" except for that anytime I hear or read anything that's in the lyrics, I start singing the song. But that's not really that weird...

Yeah, I know, right???? I was soaware of the word "panic" that I counted ><

Well the singing is still fun wink  

SingPaNiCDiScO

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:50 pm
SingPaNiCDiScO
`PrimeRib
SingPaNiCDiScO
`PrimeRib
SingPaNiCDiScO

That's priceless.

You counted. rofl

Uh, I'm fairly certain it wasn't you. This guy was reeeeeeeally tall with a huge bush of blonde hair ><

Yes, I counted. So? xd

xp Well...
WHAT IF IT WAS ME?! xDD

rofl

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items