Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Charon's Lab (Discuss game glitches here).
Red/Blue Duped Rare Candy Glitch

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IAMAPENIS

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:33 am
Back in R/B (not Yellow, they fixed missingno in yellow), if you duped Rare Candies, you could level your Pokemon up to level 255. If they gained any exp, they'd level back down to 100. And sometimes they'd evolve into random Pokemon.
(My Mewtwo evolved into Kangaskhan. Luckily I didn't save.)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:03 pm
Grammardor
Back in R/B (not Yellow, they fixed missingno in yellow), if you duped Rare Candies, you could level your Pokemon up to level 255. If they gained any exp, they'd level back down to 100. And sometimes they'd evolve into random Pokemon.

missingno is supposed to evolve into kangaskhan.......  

BornToCyber

IAMAPENIS

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:01 pm
Nocata
Grammardor

It made my Mewtwo do it.
I never captured Missingno.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:36 pm
Grammardor
Nocata
Grammardor

It made my Mewtwo do it.
I never captured Missingno.

that mew glitch in y/b/y/g were you fly away from a match...i have found all three missinos...2 ot of three froze my game when i found them...the other one i caught...in yellow  

Tohru_Handa_San

The Swooping Swallow

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:05 pm
In Blue, My friend and I caught a Level 8 Rhydon that knew Water Gun, Water Gun, Tail Whip, and Growl. And it's name when I caught it was a computer picture then a 7.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:49 pm
when i saw missingno., it first hit me with water gun, then on its next turn, it used transform, and when i caught it, it came out called missingno., but it was still the pokemon it had copied (i was fighting it with wartortle) then it erased my file. >8(  

Midgetron13

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Beastleyy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:42 pm
IAMAPENIS

Lmao, that's hilarious! One second you have an awesome legendary, the next a loser magicarp. [That would SUCK!]

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 8:52 pm
I loved doing this glitch to duplicate Rare Candies and Master Balls. Just surfing along the east coast of Cinnabar Island after flying out of the Safari Zone.  

NejiHyuga900

Sparkly Hunter

9,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Charon's Lab (Discuss game glitches here).

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games