Lady Nasia Estelle

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:32 am
~The Sitherius Sanctuary~

User Image

-Weather-
Day: Rainy
Night: Cloudy wind (slight breeze)
-feel free to request weather changes-

~Welcome to Sitherius Sanctuary the place where the light of day has wet to fall upon our tainted hearts. Escape your daily lives and relax in the lords blackened embrace.~

Main Floor

You enter the Sanctum through heavy oak doors, A great stone Gargoyle stands guard of the entryway. Once inside you discover yourself in a dimly lit room, the floors made of planked wood, a large bar is along the wall to your left behind the an opening in the wall let those in the kitchen see out. Scattered throughout the room are tables and chairs alike, in the far corner was an entertainment area ornamented with couches, a fireplace, pool table and more. To your right is a locked door that leads to the basement only opened on...special occasions. Next to the bar is a flight of stairs leading up to the second floor.

Upstairs

Upstairs you find a long corridor lined with doors marked with numbers indicating the rooms not yet claimed. At the end of the hall is one arched door marked "Private Room Keep Out" You check the door, locked.

Rooms

The rooms of the sanctum are unheard of, magical on their own. It is rumored that those whom choose to claim a room will become one with it. The rooms will change to the owners liking or mood, they will bend at the slightest thought.

Forest

In the back of the bar, there is a door that leads outside to the back of the bar. As you open the doors, you smell the sweet scent of fresh air and pine. A path in front of you leads you into the depth of a deep enchanted pine forest. Through out the forest there is many secrets and surprises. The path leads to many hidden places in the Sanctum forest.

The Lake

In the very center of the forest lies a lake that is said to change like weather. When the sun shines upon the lake it appears calm and tranquil, when fog takes it's home the lake becomes a dark and sacred place when those of the night begin to creep from their homes.

THE RULES

~BE SEMI-LITERATE~At the very least, 2 sentences. I don't want to be a hard a** about it, but at least try. I'll even let people use the *--* as long as your clear and your literate about it.
~NO CHAT SPEAK UNLESS OOC
~Use ((-)) Or some other way to talk OOC
~No Advertising
~Follow the ToS
~No Cybering
~No begging
~No Stripping/nudity
~Don't make adjustments to my bar without my permission
~No destroying my bar
~Listen to the employees
~No harassing employees or customers
~Try to cut your quotes
~No godmoding (Only I have that right, oh, and the bouncers as long as it follows their job.))
~keep it PG-13
~Follow the rules
~Try to keep drama down to a low
~Employees must follow these rules as well. (Managers only have to follow Gaias TOS)

FIGHTING: ..honestly I don't care as long as you follow the bar rules. Don't continue attacking anyone who states they don't want to fight.

~Romance encouraged...aslong as you keep it PG-13~

~Employees~

*All those interested in working here, PM me (LordAmunShae) with the following form.

Quote:
-Job Application-
Name you wish to be called:

Owner(s)
LordAmunShae

Managers
-
-

Bartender/Bartendress
-
-

Bouncers

-

Waiters/waitresses
-
-

Maids
-
-

Other
(PM me with job tittle you want)

-
-

Rooms
((PM me with room number and how you want your name displayed to get one))

1. LordAmunShae

*If there is a post that needs to be deleted, PM me with a page number and what the problem is (why it needs to be deleted)*

Black List

White List

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:34 am
Reserved

Lady Nasia Estelle

Lady Nasia Estelle

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:47 am

Rilec had just finished his work of restoring the old run down structure he now chose to name the Sithierius Sanctuary, he decided that the name seemed rather long so he decided to call it the Sanctuary for short. He walked past the bar and sighed happily as his work was finally finished..for the moment. He set the rag he'd been using to dust off some of the old furniture down on the bar top. He stood quietly and looked around, it was quiet. He hadn't really expected a mob to come through the door but he'd expected someone.

"Now what?"

He said softly to himself.

"Now...we wait"

Two vibrant green eyes appeared at the top of the staircase looking down at him. The eyes moved forward bringing forth a small creature from the darkness, a bone drake. His faithful companion lept down in one graceful movement flew over to one of the elegant couches on the lower level of the Sanctuary.

Rilec smiled faintly at the arrival of his friend and walked over to plop down next to the small creature whom immediately crawled up into his lap and curled up into a cat-like ball.

"Now....we wait..."

Rilec repeated softly.

Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces