Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
P!ATD Girlfriends Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People counter:
  +1
View Results

x_puppeteer_x_doll_x

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:31 pm
Hey, I just found this YouTube video that has picture of Spencer, Ryan, and Jon with their girlfriends. I don't know if they're all still together or if Brenden had/has one, but I thought everyone might want to know what the girls look(ed) like.

EDIT: From my sources (-cough- -cough- `PrimeRib) Brendon is single!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:50 pm
Aww, that's adorable! That first picture would be a cute picture to keep on their tour bus. I love Hayley, I think she is gorgeous. She is my favorite. 4laugh I'm pretty sure they are all still together. 3nodding And I'm pretty sure Brendon is still single. There was actually an article in the media section of my newspaper about Brendon being single...it wasnt too long ago. I have it taped to my door. xD Maybe I'll scan it sometime.

PrimeRibby
Captain

upsidexdown

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:01 pm
they're all so cute. whee

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:18 pm
`PrimeRib
Aww, that's adorable! That first picture would be a cute picture to keep on their tour bus. I love Hayley, I think she is gorgeous. She is my favorite. 4laugh I'm pretty sure they are all still together. 3nodding And I'm pretty sure Brendon is still single. There was actually an article in the media section of my newspaper about Brendon being single...it wasnt too long ago. I have it taped to my door. xD Maybe I'll scan it sometime.

SCAN... IT!!! please?  

SingPaNiCDiScO

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:44 am
Scan please xp

That's cute. I hope the guys are happy! whee

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:00 am
i think haley, keltie, and cassie are awsome. but.. keltie looks too old next to ryan. cassie looks so cute with jon heart and haley and spenc look nice together..... 3nodding  

tanyjames

bigsisate

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:04 pm
they all look so good 2gether xd but im sad cuz dat means i cant try 2 hook up wit ryan gonk crying but at least brendons still single xd  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:24 pm
They all look real happy so thats all that really matters 3nodding  

xxHardy-Fanxx

Leowna

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:28 pm
I didn't know Spencer had a girlfriend.
That just goes to show how much more time I should spend in this here guild...x__X  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:27 pm
Okay guys, I have the scan for you! 4laugh You better love me for this, because I had to carefully take it off my door without ripping it. xD The red border around it is colored paper I pasted to it to make it more prettyful and to protect the back of it. ;P Please don't steal this, alright? This is a Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild edition top secret scan. xD Click it to make it bigger.

User Image

PrimeRibby
Captain

Leowna

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:28 pm
`PrimeRib
Okay guys, I have the scan for you! 4laugh You better love me for this, because I had to carefully take it off my door without ripping it. xD The red border around it is colored paper I pasted to it to make it more prettyful and to protect the back of it. ;P Please don't steal this, alright? This is a Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild edition top secret scan. xD Click it to make it bigger.

User Image

That made me laugh a bit. xDDD  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:28 am
Cool Article but it's sorta funny.

xo__FRAGiLE OBSESSiON

upsidexdown

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:58 am
`PrimeRib

User Image

LOL@TEENIEQUESTION.

he sure is a bona fide babe magnet.
and he sure is the "disco king."

rofl

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:20 pm
the disco king is an awsome nickname!!
biggrin  

tanyjames

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:25 pm
Haha! Thank you Prime! heart