50-50
  i dont really care
View Results

DarkAngelDaisuke

600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:51 pm
I know someone mentioned this earlier. How this guild seems to b more of an asian games guild. which is cool and everything, but i dont wanna just play games. i joined the guild so i could talk to asian people. not throw stuff, stel stuff, or rate another's avi.i could do that in the chatterbox...
i was just wondering if anyone else felkt the same way.

and if a admin is checkin this out:

could you possibly do something as to fix this problem?

like create a sub forum for games or something like that.

bc all the good topics no one see bc they r being blocked by games and stuff like that...

hopefully this will get sum attention b4 it falls to the dark abyss...where no one will see it again...

PLEASE AND THANK YOU! xd  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:01 pm
that all depinds in you really....if you want to learn or talk it's best to start posting. but if you think about it, you win in the end. you made freinds that you talk to through instint chat or pm. meeting new people or learning from conversation. i madefreinds and started to to learn more of defrent culter. if it wasnt for the game i would not have freinds.  

miko chizaru

Tokyo Glamour

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:01 pm
I agree, there are to many games in this forum. It makes reading the forum some what of a hassle. But I digress to the point, the games aren't really much of a discussion. Its repetitive and the same people participate every time. So its like judging the same avatar a billion times over. Or saying the exact same word 10 pages down the line. Perhaps for the sake of actually communicating, they could be put in a new sub-forum?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:04 pm
Yes, we do have too many game threads, but we tried moving them to the Chatterbox Subforum before. People rarely posted in them when they were there. Maybe JD can create a Games Subforum and it might garner some attention 3nodding

As for the lack of Asian discussion, people aren't making enough discussable threads. The games can't be blamed for that. If anyone has ideas for discussion, feel free to make topics.

Your topics don't necessarily have to be Asian related. You can make topics about anything, really. Just don't get out of hand and start making threads like "What's your favorite color?"

A few "Asian" topics would be good, though.

King Henry
Crew

DarkAngelDaisuke

600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:35 pm
thanks people for reading this and giving your opinion

and thanks henry for taking time to read this  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:36 pm
You're welcome. I'm bumping this up so that JD can see it.  

King Henry
Crew

King Henry
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:27 am
ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:32 pm
I know huh?
I think there should be more topics than just the games.
I barely even play in any of the game threads.

Jelai

Deojack

Puppy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:36 pm
That's most probably one of the reasons I don't post much here XD

not that I post much anywhere else but here much less in comparison to the rest of where I go.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:49 pm
I FIND IT FUN  

Levi53

Kuroi Kohhi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:44 pm
you said you wanted to talk to asians which you are, but make up some posts you feel are relavant and then do it that way anywho games get us gold so either way yea  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:08 am
well, im just having fun.. xd  

julie-says-WHAAAT

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas