Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friends of English Magic - for readers and fans of fantasy

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of fantasy books - we have discussions, contests, and games! 

Tags: english, fantasy, magic, book, scifi 

Reply dead threads - do not post
A Malfoy and a Weasley? No Way!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crazy4Malfoy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:38 am
Sorry about the title, I couldn't come up with anything else. Anyways, I posted this on my journal but thought I would post it here as well. It's a new story I am working on. I hope you like it!

Summary:

Ginny Weasley was barely 18 when she gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. The problem was she had no money and deatheaters were after her. In order to protect her baby girl, she left her on the doorstep of the ministry with a brief note. Before a ministry official could find her, Draco Malfoy did. He read the note and decided he could give the girl a loving, financialy fit life so he took her home. He also wanted to find her mother since it was obvious she loved her little girl.

Seven years later, it's become apparent to Draco who the mother had to be. His daughter, Carla, has the red hair and freckles of a Weasley. Plus, Ginny Weasley disappeared from the Wizarding World seven years earlier. So, he makes it his mission to find Ginny and reunite daughter with mother. What neither Draco nor Ginny expected to find was...love!

Chapter One:

Ginny Weasley stood across from the ministry building, holding the bundle in her arms tightly. She could do this, she had to do this. Taking a deep breath, she slipped out of her hiding place and hurried across the street, hiding in a alcove when she heard footsteps. Peeking out, she breathed a sigh of relief when she saw it was only a couple of young kids and their mother.

Her eyes filled with tears as she saw the way the mother joked around with the two girls. She'd never be able to do that, not now. She looked down at the little bundle in her arms to see blue eyes staring up at her. She stifled another sob as she clutched the little girl to her chest and peeked out once more. Seeing there was no one around, she slid out and walked quickly to the front steps. She made sure the baby was still bundled as warmly as possible before enlarging the second-hand carrier she had in her pocket. She'd snuck it out of the attic of the burrow. It used to be hers anyways, when she'd been a baby.

She looked around again, before placing the baby in the carrier and setting the carrier on the top step. She leaned down and kissed her forehead.

"I love you," she whispered, her voice choked with tears. "And I will always love you."

She brushed away her tears and gently placed a envelope on top of the baby's blanket before rushing down the steps. Once again, she heard footsteps so she quickly hid behind a tree. Once the footsteps had faded, she stepped out and stared back at her baby.

"Someday, we'll be together again," she vowed. "Someday." Then she slipped away, back into the darkness, praying that her baby would grow up loved and cherished.

Draco Malfoy walked out of the Ministry building, very frustrated. He should have known the Minister wouldn't listen to him. After all, he was a Malfoy. There was no way he would willingly give up information, right? But here he was, trying his hardest to help Harry bloody Potter without actually having to go to him for help. Why, he didn't really know. All he did know was that he never wanted to end up like his father. He never wanted to bow down to a man like Voldemort.

He had just stepped off the last step when he heard it. A little whimper. He slowly turned and stared at what was obviously a baby carrier on the top step. He'd been so angry, he'd totally missed it before. Slowly, quietly, he made his way back to the top step and stared down at the baby.

"Who on earth would leave a baby out in weather like this," he muttered, still staring. After all, it was December and if the baby didn't get somewhere warm really soon, she was going to freeze to death. He reached down and picked up the envelope, opening it and reading the letter inside.

"Dear Minister,
I'm not really sure I should be doing this and I certainly don't trust your judgment, but I have no where else to turn to. I need you to find a home for my baby girl. I would like her to grow up loved and cherished, with wonderful parents. Please, this is all I ask.

Thank you."

Draco looked up to find the baby just staring at him. He didn't trust the Minister either and he was worried where the Minister would send the baby. Making up his mind, he gently picked up the baby and held her in his arms. She needed a name, he realized, as he walked down the steps.

"Clara," he said softly, liking the sound of the name already. "Clara Malfoy."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:06 pm
It's a cute idea. Somehow, I can actually picture Draco picking up a homeless baby. I'm pro-Draco, too. biggrin  

Lhia Dunwaith

NarutoAvatarHp

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:51 pm
OMG!!!!!!! I'm actually crying!!!! Please post more!  
dead threads - do not post

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games