Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
New Spin Interview Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:59 pm
-click-

Spin.com put up a new interview from Virgin Festival with our favorite boys, Panic! At The Disco. They talk about everything from Brendon driving too fast, to when the album is going to be released. Spencer also apologizes to us fans about messing up in one of the new songs they played. (it's all Ryan and Jon's fault) wink

Is it just me, or does Brendon seem really nervous? Or maybe excited? He talked so fast, and he keeps bobbing his foot. O.o Also, look at Brendon's face when the interviewer starts talking about The Band cover. He gets so happy. Haha.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:36 pm
the interviewer and jon look like twinnies. :'D

EDIT: spencer is wearing flip flops!

upsidexdown

Bilvy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:54 pm
Lol yeah, I agree with upsidexdown up there.
Lol interesting interview...
I really haven't noticed that they messed up on the new songs they've played.
sweatdrop
I wonder if they'll, at one point, just stop wearing those pretty burlesque-y costumes...
If they do, I'll miss them a lot ):  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:58 pm
upsidexdown
the interviewer and jon look like twinnies. :'D

EDIT: spencer is wearing flip flops!

Jon is teaching Spence how it's done. xd

PrimeRibby
Captain

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:00 pm
Bilvy
Lol yeah, I agree with upsidexdown up there.
Lol interesting interview...
I really haven't noticed that they messed up on the new songs they've played.
sweatdrop
I wonder if they'll, at one point, just stop wearing those pretty burlesque-y costumes...
If they do, I'll miss them a lot ):

Oh, gosh. Don't even say that. crying

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:49 pm
Brendon seemed nervous/excited fer shure.
That coulda been cause they are "out of the hole"?  

Possessions Procession

Teh Toasted E m o

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:02 pm
User Image
Awww, I <3 That Interview!! 4laugh
Brendon Does Seem All Hype, && Boy, Do I Love His Shoes!!

They all have uber cool shoes on! ;O
Ryan Looks Like A Misterr Big Foot xDD

♥Get These Teen Hearts Beating Faster Faster.♥

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:01 am
Hahaha I love this <3
It seems like Brendon's the only one who ever drinks water...to me, at least xDD

Lyric-Lynn

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:12 pm
Lyric-Lynn
Hahaha I love this <3
It seems like Brendon's the only one who ever drinks water...to me, at least xDD

Professional vocalists are told to drink like, a ton of water. As a choir student, I'm also told to drink a ton of water. gonk Supposibly it's really good for your vocal chords. surprised

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:25 pm
`PrimeRib
Lyric-Lynn
Hahaha I love this <3

Professional vocalists are told to drink like, a ton of water. As a choir student, I'm also told to drink a ton of water. gonk Supposibly it's really good for your vocal chords. surprised

It is... hot water will clear your throat and then any water is good to keep your voice fresh. If you down a bottle of water, you'll sound good. mrgreen Brendon must drink, like, rivers, to sound so amazing. OR he's an angel... xd  

SingPaNiCDiScO

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:49 pm
SingPaNiCDiScO
`PrimeRib
Lyric-Lynn
Hahaha I love this <3

It is... hot water will clear your throat and then any water is good to keep your voice fresh. If you down a bottle of water, you'll sound good. mrgreen Brendon must drink, like, rivers, to sound so amazing. OR he's an angel... xd
RIVERS. rofl
The seven seas.

I think he's just crazy. And he sweats a lot, therefore he gets dehydrated easily, which causes him to need more water.

WOW. I'm scientific. 4laugh

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:50 pm
`PrimeRib
SingPaNiCDiScO
`PrimeRib
Lyric-Lynn
Hahaha I love this <3

RIVERS. rofl
The seven seas.

I think he's just crazy. And he sweats a lot, therefore he gets dehydrated easily, which causes him to need more water.

WOW. I'm scientific. 4laugh

*applauds your scientific...cality...* wink yeah my mom thinks he has a... glandular? problem with his sweating... ><  

SingPaNiCDiScO

SingPaNiCDiScO

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:37 pm
MY MOTHER IS A FREAK OF NATURE. she loves to make fun of me... I'm listening to this interview and she starts screaming "WOOO Panic!!!!!!!! I love you BRENDON URINE!!" I'm like *at least get his name right...* stare  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:40 pm
Your mom rocks. rofl

PrimeRibby
Captain

SingPaNiCDiScO

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:44 pm
`PrimeRib
Your mom rocks. rofl

I disagree. But my mom says thanks. She's like "Now say 'she's the coolioest'" so my stepdad goes "No. Just... no" now they're wrestling... Or rather my mom is getting tickled *ew*
grrrrrr
she was making fun of me. and making fun of the HARlequin high note  
PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas