Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
Has anyone heard of Nevada-tan?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MistuhFieryCat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:55 am
My friend once got bored and started reading about Asian murderers. She then found about Nevada-tan from Japan and shared it to me. Then, I started reading more about young Japanese killers and I was pretty intrigued.

Does anyone else know about these youth killers?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:16 pm
I know her.

Until she gets released, she will still be an internet meme.
Or after that, when she does something unusual-looking, she will spawn another fad regarding herself and her attire.

SDES

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:29 pm
MistuhFieryCat
My friend once got bored and started reading about Asian murderers. She then found about Nevada-tan from Japan and shared it to me. Then, I started reading more about young Japanese killers and I was pretty intrigued.

Does anyone else know about these youth killers?
Ugh, yes I've heard about "Nevada Girl" and how she had some fun with her utility knife on a classmate.

I don't understand why she's so popular. It just sickens me, to tell the truth.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:39 pm
I feel sorry for Satomi sad She DID say some mean things to Nevada-tan, but that didn't mean that Nevada-tan had to slice her on the throat...

I was looking at the school shootings in Finland, when I discovered some other murders in school as well... such as Nevada-tan...  

Shikaeii

Rebirth Project

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:50 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ninja User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

One more night , I wanna be with you
Where I wanna hold you tight

I've heard of her somewhere. That girl is really mentally sick and disorientated. Words shouln't be barked back by a murder.

As for her meaningless popularity, I find it offensive to the victim, Satomi. People turned her murder into a dirty sarcastic joke. I really think it's a shame.

It feels so right
To
night

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games