Let's make our own fanfic::..

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teh Eve

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:55 am

Ok, let's make our own fanfic. O__O

I'll start off with two sentences and the next person (preferably the next poster) will add on two sentences. Etc etc. =]

Feel free to add new characters, twist the plot, anything. =] Funny, sad etc.

I'll award prizes too.

Just quote the sentence above you and add on. Hopefully this will turn out. =D

[

Ok let's go!

"WHO STOLE MY HAIRBRUSH?" shouted Jaejoong as he stormed around the room shooting nasty glares.
"Hyung, it totally wasn't me." defended Yunho as he patted his silky hair and wiggled his eyebrows at his reflection before him.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:19 am
" Guys stop arguing!! Gosh Jaejoong i'll lend you my hairbrush...just stop yelling!" said Xiah  

SujuHimea

SujuHimea

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:25 am
Xiah sat up out of bed and ran to the bathroom, picked up the hairbrush and handed it to Jaejoong. "are you happy now?"said Xiah
When jaejoong didin't reply Xiah just went back to bed. Right when mickey was jumping around saying,"WAKE UP GUYS!!!! WE HAVE TO WAKE UP NOW!!"
Xaiah got soo annoyed! he hid his face under the pillow and tried to sleep. Unfortuantly Mickey had to wake him up!
Mickey yelled," wake up xiah wake up!"
Xiah sprung out of bed and looked for someplace quiet. BUt everywhere was noisy!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:41 am
Suddenly the bell rang causing everyone to stop in mid air.
"Do you think it's the STALKERS AGAIN HYUNG?" Changmin squealed wide eyed as he lunged behind the couch.  

Teh Eve

SujuHimea

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:45 pm
The door bell rang again.But this time louder!
Xiah was freaked out but tried to act brave, He stood up ran down the stairs and opened the door.
Mickey on the other hand screamed for his life.
As xiah opened the door. He found out it was a girl.It didn't look like the stalker they saw before. The girl was skinny and pretty.
The girl opened her mouth as her red lips glimmered in the sunlight. She said,"Hi, my name is.....Sssujung...Park Sujung..."
The boys were all standing at the door by now and staring while wondering why is she here?
The girl pushed through the boys and stepped inside. The guys staring and following her.
The girl said,"why are you following me?"
the guys were confused this was their house and they didn't even know the girl!
Then the girl finally said,"Don't you get it? Im your new roomie!(room mate)."
the guys were staring.
U-know said," HUH??this isn't colledge this is our house.Now if you please GET OUT!!"
Sujung made a sad face and said,"is that anyway to treat a girl!"

The guys were speachless..what were they gonna do!  
kpopFANS

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games