Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good or Bad?
  Good
  Bad
View Results

LiTtLe MiSs RoManCE-PaNtZ

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:58 pm
Here I drew this picture back about a month ago. And I though it turned out pretty good. Yeah, I know it's kind of hard to see and my Piplup is a little chubby sweatdrop .....

Anyways here it is. Feel free to comment it and some constructive criticsm would be nice ^^::

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:53 pm
Numbers mean nothing when it comes to the quality of art. It's neither good nor bad... It just depends on the tastes of the viewer and how the artist feels about his or her work.

It looks alright so far. I think the added chubbiness to the Piplup makes it cuter.

I'd like to see your other art.  

Fu-Lu Mu-Lu

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:21 pm
I've got more pictures in my journal. They should be there.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:56 pm
Nice picture! It's netheir good or bad. It depends what kind of critics people are! If this was drawn by 12 and younger, then it's great! 13 - 14 it's alright. 15 - over is bad, you should be better than that! ^_^
But I think it's nice. *pika* 3nodding

xXx_lil-mz-angel_xXx

Holybug
Vice Captain

Sparkly Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:04 pm
Aww thats cute  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:39 pm
bumpiness  

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:30 pm
Wow it was a whole month since someone posted in this thread xp And its a nice pic ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:24 pm
At least your Pokémons look like the real ones, mine are hopeless... crying  

Worlds of Luke

rose_angel46

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:11 pm
Nice picture ^_^ Maybe the shape of pokemon can be defined more better(chubby hehehe) but it's a good start ^_^ I'm just saying this because you want constructive critizism.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:45 pm
nice  

pooka91 v2

Imultia

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:20 pm
sweatdrop honestly, I think it looks like you traced them. I have no idea if you did or not, but it just looks that way. and you need to do darker lines. the coloring is way too scratchy looking, and it's too light to see much.

I suppose I have seen way worse than this, but you wanted constructive criticism. domokun

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:32 pm
LabbySidhe
sweatdrop honestly, I think it looks like you traced them. I have no idea if you did or not, but it just looks that way. and you need to do darker lines. the coloring is way too scratchy looking, and it's too light to see much.

I suppose I have seen way worse than this, but you wanted constructive criticism. domokun
Well I didn't trace them, but I was looking at a picture as I drew it. And yeah, about the coloring, I was in the car driving down to Florida and I didn''t have a whole lot to do and it was a pretty bumpy ride so I'm sorry =^__^=  

Imultia

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:42 am
Well I didn't trace them, but I was looking at a picture as I drew it. And yeah, about the coloring, I was in the car driving down to Florida and I didn''t have a whole lot to do and it was a pretty bumpy ride so I'm sorry =^__^=

haha. my bad. this makes more sense now. 4laugh well... if you were in the car doing this, I think you managed pretty well. neutral  
Art Gallery (Art and Fanfic Zone)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games