Reply Serious Discussion
More than one GUILD?!?!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noltic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:58 pm
Ya i recently heard you can join more than one guild....

Man this was a huge shock to me... cus well, you see Its not right... your guild is a sacred thing... like joining a band.

Your guild mates are your freinds, and your guild supports its members... but ya apparently not... apparently there is like no guild loyalty AT ALL!!!!

Like people not only join more than one guild, but apparently like everyone does it...

I was gonna but then i couldnt do it... it didnt feel right....

Wow... i know this sounds weird but it doesnt feel that way at all...

Man... any thoughts on this... supposed guild mates?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:13 pm
umm... i think its possible to be in more than one guild and still be 'loyal' to both of them?? iunno. that's just me.  

flor del corazon

[ Six ]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:33 pm
LAWLZ domokun Lemme go grab my armor and broadsword. I'll get right on that. But first, shouldn't we make sure their magic runes are off line? Wouldn't want anyone "detecting us." rofl I mean....It's not going my a** in the hospital with 3rd degree burns because Noltic decided to go on the war path confused Beware the dragon fire.....................  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:38 pm
[ Six ]
LAWLZ domokun Lemme go grab my armor and broadsword. I'll get right on that. But first, shouldn't we make sure their magic runes are off line? Wouldn't want anyone "detecting us." rofl I mean....It's not going my a** in the hospital with 3rd degree burns because Noltic decided to go on the war path confused Beware the dragon fire.....................

Man... thats EXACTLY what im trying to say...

Honestly, your guild should be like your family... like... ya right on man....

*sigh* im just a weirdo arent i?  

Noltic

[ Six ]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:42 pm
Guilds on Gaia don't work the same as they do in say, an MMORPG. In an MMORPG it would be heinous to moonlight in another guild while your guild mates were off line. The guilds on Gaia are meant to be more like gated communities though, where people with like interests can hang out.

There are a myriad of different types of guilds on Gaia as well. An RP guild, depending on the type, might become quite angry if they found you in cahoots with another. It all depends on the type of guild really and what you make of it. You can join many or only one. If you prefer to get into character and go to war with another guild perhaps it is RPing you thirst for. There's something for everyone on Gaia surprised

ninja Weirdo ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:59 pm
Ya... i feel like a real shithead if i were to be treasonous... like i dont know why i was recruited but that doesnt change the fact... and this is where my loyalty lies...

As for the war with another guild... i wanted to try that, but i didnt get alot of support you could probably dig up the old post its in this board...

Its kinda sad how lackluster people are though...  

Noltic

[ Six ]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:48 am
I think you may have the idea of what a "guild war" is on Gaia a bit misconstrued. Guild wars on Gaia are strictly role play format and come with all of the unwritten rules of role playing.

I've done guild wars here on Gaia before but this isn't really the guild for that. You need a guild that does nothing but RP and another guild to go against. It's not done so much to destroy the other guild physically but rather mentally. It's all text based and there are rules for battle. It's fun if you like RPing but I don't think you should ever do it with malicious intent.

I wouldn't say people were lackluster so much as they didn't want you to destroy someone else's hard work. I've owned, built and help build a few guilds so lemme tell you, it's no small undertaking. Depending on the guild it takes time, money, and lots of help. If you go through the proper channels and initiate an actual RP guild war it can be tons of fun. It's not really treasonous on Gaia to be a member of multiple guilds, in fact, it's quite fun.

Perhaps the fun you seek could be found in this guild's role playing sub-forum. You should check it out, you may find what you seek.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:47 am
Being in multiple guilds on Gaia doesn't matter. As long as you're with friends, it's fine. I'm in five guilds right now. Two Legend of Dragoon guilds(each friends with the other), one FE/Tales of.. guild, one Wheel on Time guild, and this one. The first four I'm in because those subjects interest me and I have friends there. This one, I was invited and don't know why. I've grown to like each guild, so multiple guilds is fine with me on a site like Gaia. As said by [Six] before, if this were an MMORPG site, I would be in one guild and one guild only.  

Hunter Rush

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100

Noltic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:15 pm
Ya... i Know what you guys mean... but honestly, i feel like my words are lost on people that dont understand the glory of success over another, or better yet a struiggle of two wills....

I bear no regret to anyothere guild on gaia.... if i did, youd know...

But i dunno... i think ill stick to this one... unless i get kicked out... then its goin down

lol... sorry  
Serious Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff