Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Charon's Lab (Discuss game glitches here).
The Cloning trick in D/P

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Narbs

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:43 pm
WARNING! IF NOT DONE CORRECTLY YOU MAY LOSE YOUR POKEMON!
What you must do is:
Go to the GTS
Deposit a Pokemon (Its easier to duplicate a non-legendary pokemon than a normal one, I have not attempted duping a shiny)
Offer it for a MEW LV. 9 AND UNDER (it may be lost otherwise!)
When the clock in the bottom right corner statrts to turn, every time a round count 1 then when it reaches 8 (sometimes its 7 or 6 if the GTS is rather empty) TURN THE POWER OFF!
Then when you start up it should say the file is corrupted.
Go back to into the GTS and you should be able to retrieve the pokemon you put in, and the other pokemon should be in your PC (or in your party).

That's all
Ninjalord211  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:29 pm
how did u find this out XD i dont want to lose my pokemon .... lol GTS ?  

Holybug
Vice Captain

Sparkly Demigod

xXx_lil-mz-angel_xXx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:17 am
I'll try this out on one of my lame pokemon to see if it works. ^_^

<(`.`)>

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:29 am
I thought it could be any kind of trade you should just do one that's umbelievable or impossible to do. (Level 9 Salamence anyone?)  

The Traveling Pikmin

-The Latte-

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:22 pm
Ninjalord, why are you teaching people how to cheat? Especially when the cheat could ruin the game? I think this thread needs to be deleted.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:26 pm
KazeOto
Ninjalord, why are you teaching people how to cheat? Especially when the cheat could ruin the game? I think this thread needs to be deleted.

It's a glitch.
If people want to abuse glitches, they deserve to get their games corrupted. pirate  

IAMAPENIS

froggie of pwnage

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:39 am
2 things:

1: its a glitch that does NOT ruin your game.
2: KIBA IS MINE  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:13 am
Are the cloned Pokemon considered legit? My friend has about 50 cloned Latios, but I don't want to get one from her if I know it's illegit.  

Negai Boshi
Captain

Allways _Earth

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:02 am
my friend got like 50 Articuno. he used this repeat thingy, and guess what! its not a glitch!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:16 pm
I have a lv.3 electrode 3nodding i heart lv 3 poyta, it was the automated trade in the game where no natter what the pokemon is the same lv as the one you trade for it 3nodding  

rubymaster5

krishnath

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:13 am
rubymaster5
I have a lv.3 electrode 3nodding i heart lv 3 poyta, it was the automated trade in the game where no natter what the pokemon is the same lv as the one you trade for it 3nodding
I love those, good way to increase your chances in daily lottery before you are able to trade with other people.

So how many here has found the german magikarp in D/P?

As for the cloning in D/P, it is a glitch, an exploitable one, but a glitch nevertheless.
Also, you don't have to shut of the game, you just need to loose your Wi-Fi connection while uploading to the GTS, it happened accidentally to me once.
Aƶsp, there is absolutely no risk involved with cloned pokemon. 99% of pokemon given out at events are cloned, either by Nintendo themselves, or the Event coordinators. The only danger involved in the D/P cloning glitch is when you reset the game. Once successfully done, there is no risk with the cloned pokemon, at all. FYI.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:57 am
Iiiii found the Magikarp. xP

Too bad I got it when I did though. D:
Before, I got a Piplup from El Salvador, and a Ralts from France. I would've liked to see their pokedex data.  

Uyraies

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

krishnath

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:17 am
LiteracyScaresMe
Iiiii found the Magikarp. xP

Too bad I got it when I did though. D:
Before, I got a Piplup from El Salvador, and a Ralts from France. I would've liked to see their pokedex data.

There aren't any specific data for regular pokemon recieved in trades. Regardless from where they are, unfortunatly. The foreign/non-english pokemon entries are only for the magikarp, and I think ten or so pokemon given out at events. (which is part of the reason I know that my Mew and Jirachi are legit). ^^  
Charon's Lab (Discuss game glitches here).

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games