Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The L Guild Forum
Saved L?(spoilers) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you have saved L if you could have?
  Yes! L deserved to live!!!
  No, it is better that he is dead!
  No...
View Results

Battosaika

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:06 pm
What would you have given to have saved L before Rem killed him?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:36 pm
Ahh... That's actually a pretty tough question D;
I like L a lot. I get sorta depressed whenever I watch the scene where he died and stay that way for a couple days, so I'd like to say that I'd give a lot to keep Rem from killing him.
But then there's that he's not real. Would I really give something to keep an anime character from dying, even L? Well... yes, I would, but not a whole lot.
I'd probably give my Gaia account and some of my real life money (like 100 some dollars).
(Gaia means more to me than you may think, don't think my giving up my account is something to be laughed off.)
Or y'know, maybe I'm just thinking about this more than I should. confused  

BLooDYxxNiGHTS

Gabby Logic

2,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:04 pm
If I was in that universe and somehow knew what was going down I would call myself the second Kira to save L.

And hey, if that worked then maybe I could confess that Raito is also Kira, and that might be proof enough since I'm the second Kira.

To sacrifice myself to save a great mind and capture Kira, thus saving hundreds of lives, would be an honor.

But if I wanted to keep L alive with me being human and L a character from a manga/anime then I probably wouldn't do anything. L's death must have ment something to the story so why cheapen it by bringing him back.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:07 pm
Gabby Logic
If I was in that universe and somehow knew what was going down I would call myself the second Kira to save L.

And hey, if that worked then maybe I could confess that Raito is also Kira, and that might be proof enough since I'm the second Kira.

To sacrifice myself to save a great mind and capture Kira, thus saving hundreds of lives, would be an honor.

But if I wanted to keep L alive with me being human and L a character from a manga/anime then I probably wouldn't do anything. L's death must have ment something to the story so why cheapen it by bringing him back.

I dunno, the story pretty bad after L died, I thought... neutral  

BLooDYxxNiGHTS

Gabby Logic

2,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:19 pm
It would seem overly streched out if the L vs. Kira thing went on as long as the manga planned to go on for.

The story did kinda go downhill from his death though.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:28 pm
Ok well what if L and the whole deathnote story was real? What would you give to stop L from dying?  

Battosaika

BLooDYxxNiGHTS

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:45 pm
Anything, L really should have lived. But if it was real we wouldn't know what was going on, especially not that L was killed...
Well, whatever, if I knew what was going on and I could give something up to save him I'd give anything at all, including my life. Near wasn't worthy scream  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:29 pm
SerenitytheWaterSprite
Anything, L really should have lived. But if it was real we wouldn't know what was going on, especially not that L was killed...
Well, whatever, if I knew what was going on and I could give something up to save him I'd give anything at all, including my life. Near wasn't worthy scream

yes, near wasn't worthy of takeing L's place scream !!!  

Battosaika

skarty360

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:38 am
L deserved to live, he is the best  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:40 am
skarty360

yes he did, but what would you have given to save L?  

Battosaika

Misuki Marishima

Gracious Muse

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:41 am
I wouldn't have to give anything up to save L. I'd just stay in front of him so that Rem couldn't see his real name.

Then again, that means the 40 seconds might pass and she'd probably end up killing me or Watari... or both.

Either way, I guess I'd have given myself up to save L.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:20 pm
Forgive me if I seem blunt, but no, he should not be saved.
The entire story would be destroyed.
He was meant to die so that those who strove to be like him,
could defeat Kira, and thus, L himself would be victorious.  

Vlair Nitefell

akaakashaboingboing

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:46 pm
wow....good question.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:55 pm
skarty360

Yup heart  

iHayato Gokudera

9,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Xx_Yuuki_xX

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:58 am
Misuki Marishima
I wouldn't have to give anything up to save L. I'd just stay in front of him so that Rem couldn't see his real name.

Then again, that means the 40 seconds might pass and she'd probably end up killing me or Watari... or both.

Either way, I guess I'd have given myself up to save L.

that's what i was going to say! y'know what i'd steal the notebook back from her and be like biotch! karate kick her and win ^_^  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff