Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

animebabygurl

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:52 pm
What happens to Koga and ayame?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:14 am
I just finished watching the series last night I do not believe anything really happens with them. They kinda don't appear anymore heh. The show kinda just had a drop off ending.  

Imperfect Hope

michi_742

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:11 pm
yeah that was just pretty sad. Koga was a main character in the beginning, then he just sort of disapeared...never to be heard or seen of again. i thought that was pretty boring of them. they could of had an episode where they explain "hey Im done with you kagome, got to live out my promise to ayame. adios and good luck i guess."
and then end his appearences.

but no.

they didnt want to do it that way.

just *poof* gone forever. crying  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:46 am
Yes, very sad =( They could also have done something like they sparr over Kagome and InuYasha wins or something..but boo on them for leaving us hanging -.-  

Imperfect Hope

Nakano Broadway

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:59 pm
Ayame does not exist in the manga, she's a filler character. There was no place for that relationship to go - they couldn't really risk making it such an integral part of the story that it would screw up what Kouga was needed for later. Of course, in the end it didn't matter, because they cut Kouga's part from the final episodes.

As for what actually happens with Kouga, he eventually loses his shards to Naraku, and then he just kinda leaves.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:43 pm
crazyness o.O  

Imperfect Hope

frizz150

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:05 pm
nothing happens w/ them..koga still tries to win kagomes favor...and Ayame? (is that her name) disappers....  
Specific Anime/Manga Subforum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games