Submit

Xl Desire

Sparkly Giver

8,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:51 pm
Here help other users with pokemon that they never heard of such as Arceus the worlds strongest pokemon!

This is the time lines of the strongest pokemon:
First generation-Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Mewtwo and Mew

Second generation-Ho-Oh, Raikou, Entei, and Suicune and Lugia

Third generation-Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Latios, Latias,Regirock, Regice, and Registeel. And the event pokemon Jirachi and Celebi.

Fourth generation-Palkia, Dialga, Phione, Manaphy, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Giratina, Cresselia, Rotom, heatran, Darkrai, Regigigas, Shaymin and Arceus

Discuss about which ones stronger ^^ aside from Arceus if it's fair enough,
and tell why! Also post your most hated pokemon and why AND your adored pokemon!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:05 pm

Arceus is strong because of the elemental plates.

Impface

OG Power

XX_Im_Yo_SpiderMan_XX

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:06 pm
The world stronges pokemon is RAYQAZA!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:09 pm
NO its Mew beacuse he can learn anymove there to learn  

Right Boob

Neppeta

Beloved Fairy

9,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:15 pm
You know, I have to disagree with this. Any Pokemon can become extreamly powerful if trained right, and if it has the right moves. But if you're going just by type advantages/disadvantages, it's Spiritomb. It has NO weakness since its a ghost/dark type. Moves are not effective, or do a MAX of the regular 1.0 damage.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:24 pm
HafuOokami
You know, I have to disagree with this. Any Pokemon can become extreamly powerful if trained right, and if it has the right moves. But if you're going just by type advantages/disadvantages, it's Spiritomb. It has NO weakness since its a ghost/dark type. Moves are not effective, or do a MAX of the regular 1.0 damage.

I agree with her. you can make a ralts stronger then any pokemon on the game, even though spiritomb is like, the ultimate pokemon  

-_drgn-_-whspr_-

Luxuriant

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:46 pm
HafuOokami

I Agree =O Arcues is lv. 80 when you first meet it...it was so easy to catch mine x]  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:25 pm
i think a lv.100 Rayquaza's HYPER BEAM is the best  

pooka91 v2

XX_Im_Yo_SpiderMan_XX

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:40 pm
i steel say rayquaza is the best cause its a flying pokemon and everyone knows flting kinds r better than any other pokemon cause it can fly,u can use fly and never get attacked after u come down from the sky.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:42 pm
I would Say ditto because it can be anything ....if it has high stats it can be anything to heart  

Holybug
Vice Captain

Sparkly Demigod

yourstruly004

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:45 pm
I say the worlds strongest pokemon is mewtwo cool  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:04 am
DarkRai. Once yuo use darkvoid, even in double battles, all oposing pokemon are put to sleep with a high accuracy. Then its effect drains HP. You have Zapdos out for its thunder and light screen to help DrakRai. Then you use Nightmare. If darkrai needs HP you use Dream Eater. DarRai is the best  

iReply

Neppeta

Beloved Fairy

9,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:37 am
bmlkiddo
DarkRai. Once yuo use darkvoid, even in double battles, all oposing pokemon are put to sleep with a high accuracy. Then its effect drains HP. You have Zapdos out for its thunder and light screen to help DrakRai. Then you use Nightmare. If darkrai needs HP you use Dream Eater. DarRai is the best

It sounds like you've put a lot of time and effort into raising a Darkrai that's pure evil. Good for you 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:23 pm
Ack i hate mewtwo Because i had a rayquaza and it always beat me both on level 100 stupid ice beam  

Holybug
Vice Captain

Sparkly Demigod

Artemis Short

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:54 pm
Mew and Areceus because they both can learn any move  
Pokemon Unleashed

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers