Your favorite character of this show?
  Clare
  Phantom Miria
  Galatea
  Flora
View Results

lolo who

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:05 pm
Claymore is one of the best manga I've read so far, it's a dark fantasy type of story, which the fighting scenes are fast and breathtaking, currently have 18 episodes of anime. If you wish to read a little further, www.vimanga.ru keeps it update every month. If you like sword fighting actions, check it out. pirate  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:21 pm
yes! someone who is a fan of a good anime/manga worth it!  

Sinmodonly

Variability

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:18 pm
Well my favourite character died. . . RIP Jeane.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:14 am
I read the Manga. I saw a Manga of it in an issue of 'Shonen Jump', and I immediately fell in love wih Clare- Er, I mean, the Manga.  

Snake_Demon_ninja

Kingkong541

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:08 pm
I love that show! I watch the anime instead of the manga though. Do they have any large differences?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:21 pm
I love claymore... it is my current favorite anime... I think I will start reading the manga soon razz  

Sosai

Diabolist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:27 pm
I am watching this so from the start it got released also the manga, although im ahead with the anime then the manga currently.
That is mostly because Shonen Jumpen donĀ“t release the manga in Netherlands so I have too buy them specially and get it shipped to my place.

However my favorite is kinda Clare + Raki as combo even though most people would say that Raki just an annoying kid.
My most favorite died at almost the beginning though sadly enough, but lucky her blood floats through Clare and thats why I choose her as my Favorite.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:40 pm
This is one of the best damn anime/manga series that I have seen in a while.

I love it. And its not half bad with the character development. I just haven't read the manga. I might one day if I can find it... xp  

Blacklynn

Blacklynn

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:38 am
Woot! its coming to an end soon! >.<  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:29 am
Nope not true Claymore is long !Chapter 73 in manga atm and still going!  

Spikesen

Echrin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:48 am
I say Clare but Ilena's really got my vote. she came in with the coolest outfit, then gave clare her best weapon in her arsenal, off of which she got stronger.
By the way, The anime does rock, but the manga is further ahead and is just as good.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:14 pm
yea id read the manga if i had the cash, but i have already seen the whole anime for it and it was pretty good, even though I felt as if it was leaving alot to be wanted. I guess if i really wanted to finish the real story id have to read the manga.....plus i know that Raki isnt in the manga either.
sick sword fighting though. domokun  

Grolog

Cimetine

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:51 pm
I finished the anime, it was great! is there season two?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:49 pm
Cimetine
I finished the anime, it was great! is there season two?

Yah! When is season two?  

Blacklynn

lolo who

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:32 pm
there's no season 2, the anime has been altered from the manga, it's completely different at the end which put an quick ending to the anime.

Fin  
Specific Anime/Manga Subforum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces