Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
Your opinion

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Cleonator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:33 pm
What do you think that Nexon should add/change/ or keep the MapleStory gameplay. Some may want more and better items in the cash shop, some may want equipment to be cheaper, or some want new bonuses to playing which make mapleling more amusing. I would want a beserker system, for example, for each enemy killed, your berserk gauge would increase, untill full, then unleash powerful damage , either 2x, 3x, or 4x (depending on your experience with the berserker systemon) any enemy(ies) for a short period of time.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:37 pm
The Cleonator
What do you think that Nexon should add/change/ or keep the MapleStory gameplay. Some may want more and better items in the cash shop, some may want equipment to be cheaper, or some want new bonuses to playing which make mapleling more amusing. I would want a beserker system, for example, for each enemy killed, your berserk gauge would increase, untill full, then unleash powerful damage , either 2x, 3x, or 4x (depending on your experience with the berserker systemon) any enemy(ies) for a short period of time.

I beleive that's what the crusader's "COMBO" skill is. so just make a 'Sader.

FrozenVine

Eloquent Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Medalist 100

Guitar Hero - Slash

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:38 pm
Only thing I could ask for - Is Showa town to be released.
And for NX items to last D;

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:20 pm
I would probably want a few things. One, NX stuff to last forever, except for 2x cards, because that would be a bit unreasonable, second, I think they should allow the exp in a party to always be divided equally, even if you are killing somethign like wild boars, and your party member is like level 10. They should still be allowed to get exp for your kill.
Finally, I would say they should have either unlimited or more space for pqs.  

Baconious

melz_mirth

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:10 am
I'm waiting for the PVP rooms...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:21 pm
YES! nx needs to last because we use a lot of money on are stuff but people still buy new things and clothes cause people love buying smegas and gach tickets  

LiL_Melle

Ryosayku

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:10 am
PVP Room, Lower the prices for gach tickets, x2 exp etc @__@  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:45 pm
Remove 2x EXP cards, have 2x exp events(but for the event, instead of a time frame, free 2x exp cards will be given to each Maplestorian ><
and it expires in like a week or 10 days. Basically though, no 2x exp cards in cash shop. Also, make pvp, release 4th job already... and for pvp: actually make it Pvp, not the game room challenge thingy. FOr pvp, haste and teleport and flash jump should be disable and also... they should tweak with the classes to make Pvp more fair if it ever comes out.  

D i v i n i t y

Tipsy Prophet

7,075 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Millionaire 200

Zatari
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:55 pm
How about getting rid of Nexon. ;D!

Aside from that, I think they just need to release 4th jobs/Showa.
And maybe not make NX clothes last FOREVER. But long enough. I personally think three months is fair, eh I dunno.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:19 pm
D i v i n i t y
Remove 2x EXP cards, have 2x exp events(but for the event, instead of a time frame, free 2x exp cards will be given to each Maplestorian ><
and it expires in like a week or 10 days. Basically though, no 2x exp cards in cash shop. Also, make pvp, release 4th job already... and for pvp: actually make it Pvp, not the game room challenge thingy. FOr pvp, haste and teleport and flash jump should be disable and also... they should tweak with the classes to make Pvp more fair if it ever comes out.

>_> if all the skills were taken out then whats the point of it?

ive already been cheated out of assaulter in both the boat ride and the apq stage 1.

if haste was taken out then so should HB for spearmen. Rage for fighters and whatever (dont know what Pages) for Pages.

zonic69

D i v i n i t y

Tipsy Prophet

7,075 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:54 pm
zonic69
D i v i n i t y

>_> if all the skills were taken out then whats the point of it?

ive already been cheated out of assaulter in both the boat ride and the apq stage 1.

if haste was taken out then so should HB for spearmen. Rage for fighters and whatever (dont know what Pages) for Pages.

Well think about it. I don't think a dragonknight stands much of a chance against a Hermit with haste, claw booster in effect, and flash jumping across the map while attackign you. Also, will ice be in effect? Because if peopelc an be frozen... I mean c'mon.
Another point: What about CBs? can they just drop money and wait for a warrior to approach them?
And... I think that you should bea ble to use any skills while fighting barlog... I mean it's not a person so we don't have to care whether it's fair or not to the barlog. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:23 am
LiL_Melle
YES! nx needs to last because we use a lot of money on are stuff but people still buy new things and clothes cause people love buying smegas and gach tickets
But maple wouldnt make as much money since that's how they make it and might not afford to keep it going.  

mejoel

Maple Story

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff