Reply Roleplaying Forum
Space Station, No Plot II

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shopping_Spree_101

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:25 am
I know there's a similar thread, but seeing as it was started in January, I'm making a new one.
1. no god-moding. The Q are allowed, but get consent before you turn people into amoeba, please.
2. be realistic. no omnipotent spaceships, and if you're going to travel at warp 10, please, please explain how you countered the evolution thingy at some point.
3. please try to type coherently. if you look at my signature, you'll see why.
4. please follow the following format for your character. you don't have to ask to join, just post your character's profile.

Name:
Nickname:
Clothing:
Accesories: (glasses donot exist for practical use, only for fun, and ABSOLUTELY NO GRILLS OR GRILLZ!))
Home planet/dimension/galaxie/star system:
Special abilities:
Personality:
Occupation: (On starships, these are the occupations: Captain, co-captain, first officer, engineer, security, head medical officer, nurse, ensign, conn worker. Ranks are as following: Captain, first officer, Lt., Srgnt., Ensign, Doctor.)
Starship (optional):
Bio: (your story)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:27 am
Name: Hertagilli
Nickname: Herta
Age: 250 (note: they live longer, so 250 is like 25 on earth)
Physical features: blue skin, long black hair, black tattoo on forehead with intricate design
Clothing: green sleeveless dress with intricate design, black leather sandals, black satin robe
Accesories: silver bangles on wrists, diamond necklace and earrings
Home planet/dimension/galaxie/star system: Terziti, the Gamma Quadrant
Special abilities: none
Personality: kind, energetic, sense of humor, intelligent
Starship (optional): The Kitrolit
Bio: Herta has come to the station as an ambassador to the Alpha Quadrant. Though young by her people's standards, she has alot of diplomatic expirience.  

Shopping_Spree_101

Shopping_Spree_101

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:31 am
OOC: ok, I'm done here. go ahead and have fun! oh yeah: one more rule, use OOC: when you are typing ooc.

by the way, I'll be checking up on this thread often, at least until August 22nd, so go ahead and post even if it's been a few days since i made this thread. ok now I'm REALLY done smile  
Roleplaying Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games