Reply Specific Anime/Manga Subforum
Elfen Lied Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Robiroth

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:05 am
Who else has seen it? Enough violence to satisfy even the most violent amomgst us. Vey dark themes also. It's very dark, but yet very compelling. I think they out in that upbeat ending to bring us out of the depression the show induces lol.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:53 pm
i have seen that show, it is quite good. except everyone on it is kind of a jerk.  

jestiferjames

Sosai

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:32 pm
I loved it! its one of my favorite anime! Just love it!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:29 pm
just don't watch it when your depressed lol.  

Robiroth

Blacklynn

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:34 am
jestiferjames
i have seen that show, it is quite good. except everyone on it is kind of a jerk.

Very true...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:54 pm
so who does eveyone think have the least problems. i think yuka, so he doesn't remember sayin he liked ya, so what?  

Robiroth

jestiferjames

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:05 am
lucy is an evil sadistic hellbitch, i hope she gets eaten by lumberjacks.
nana and kouta are both heroes for putting up with her bullshit.
kurama is the greatest chmpion of all for backhanding that nazi across the face.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:36 pm
Lucy was just following her genetic programing. I loved that show. The first time I watched the first episode I was thinking "gore galore" the violence is really awesome, it's hard to find shows that are that bloody without them seeming just stupid, but Elfen Lied definitely pulled off "voilent intelligence" quite effectively. (I think so anyway)  

2ndPSP

Enduring Genius

Neko-samakun

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:10 pm
This is one ofmy favorite anime. I love it. The art style the storyline. The really hot chicks with extra arms LOL. No to be serious the art is some of the best art I have seen in a long time. I have been whatching anime since the beginning and I like the older styles such as Sailor Moon and Tokyo Mew Mew, and I would rank this far above them. I also love the storyline. Now as my signature might point out Chobits is my favorite anime and then Suzuka and then Ah my goddes and then Elfen lied it is still amazing. But fav list is very long it includes all anime. LOL.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:37 am
i think it is one of the best anime i have seen so far!  

did you say something

RanpuKuroTenshi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:20 pm
I've heard about it but i haven't actually watched it. I saw some videos about it and it's depressing. There's so much killing and some nudity.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:59 pm
2ndPSP
Lucy was just following her genetic programing. I loved that show. The first time I watched the first episode I was thinking "gore galore" the violence is really awesome, it's hard to find shows that are that bloody without them seeming just stupid, but Elfen Lied definitely pulled off "voilent intelligence" quite effectively. (I think so anyway)

I gotta agree with ya on this one cuz I am not really one for the mass gore and poor storylines but yes it is one of the better ones. I remember I did an amv to the first 15 of the first episode and counted like 30 people died.  

otakumadness

usafatty

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:29 am
scream it is the best anime ever but idk if i watched them all  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:59 pm
It's the most saddest anime I've ever watched. ><
Lucy's so cool though. xD

heart

Sakaki-chi

RanpuKuroTenshi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:01 pm
What actually happens in the show?