Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

queertastrophy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:37 pm
Whilst looking through the archives of this guild for a topic of interest, I've stopped to poke around a lot of older threads--some of them going back as far as two years.

It's very interesting to see how I've changed in this time span--going from knowing next to nothing about ANYTHING outside of Christianity, to knowing all I have learned and am still learning now.

It's also fun to see how the fellow members of this guild have changed, be it a complete change of faith, getting the fluff whacked out of them, seeing how the exchange of ideas has affected their opinions and ideas on a topic, maturing in general, etc.

So, to give the thread some form of a discussion:

How do you feel your relationships with your gods have changed during this time period (if applicable)?
Do you feel as though you have, overall, made progress in your path? -Or have you let it simmer down/dropped it entirely?
Are you where you hoped to be at this point?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:03 pm
I know I'm a bit more mellow these days.
And I didn't have a good grasp of formal logic before I started sparing with Wing and Deo.

As far as my path is concerned, the more I learn about myself and my family, the more I am drawn to my namesake and the traditions that are removed from the cultures around it.

Couldn't call it progress or "simmering down" really- but that's likely because it's a family tradition.

I am however, starting to purge the extra shiny things. Many of them have been gifted and the like and others have really come into their own- like my walking staff.  

TeaDidikai

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff