Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Trek Rules
  Yeah it does!!!!!!!
  No (Points Phasers)
View Results

Skyknight55

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:00 am
In your opinion, I want hear everybody opinion on what class of ship do you think is the strongest.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:56 am
Borg Tactical Fusion Cube for pure power (8 tactical cubes fused into one). ...or if you want a different kind of power then a Krenim Temporal Weapon ship (when phased out of time it is invincible and the crew aboard do not age and it can make temporal incursions deleting entire civilizations from history).  

Saoraan

Se Ga Takai
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:13 am
Powerful, but not a Godlike, unreasonably expensive and unstoppable weapon? Take teh Defiant to a size and Armament around a Galaxy class Starship. You now have teh Sovereign class. Ablative Hull Armor and Quantum Torpedo Armament with Pulse Phaser Cannons. Want teh Next Step? Apply teh Shielding and Weaponry that were on teh Voyager at teh end of season 7.

Apply Slip-Stream Technology, and you've got one hell of a Warship.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:45 pm
I'm gunna go with Saoraan on the Borg cube.  

Emi Uoza

startrekadmiral

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:49 am
Se Ga Takai
Powerful, but not a Godlike, unreasonably expensive and unstoppable weapon? Take teh Defiant to a size and Armament around a Galaxy class Starship. You now have teh Sovereign class. Ablative Hull Armor and Quantum Torpedo Armament with Pulse Phaser Cannons. Want teh Next Step? Apply teh Shielding and Weaponry that were on teh Voyager at teh end of season 7.

Apply Slip-Stream Technology, and you've got one hell of a Warship.

And I thought I knew all the techical stuff. Your words confuse me.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:45 am
(°♠°)
        The Q ship?
        Or a Tholian warship?

But yeah, Se Ge Takai's one is good.
        As is Saoraans Borg cubey

Queen Moo?:3

-[.Moo.]-

Kristof Canada

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:01 pm
Everyone's going on about the Borg, and I'd agree, except for 8472.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:37 pm
How about the planet-eater thing, which in the TNG book Vendetta ate even the Borg for breakfast!  

Red Roses in December

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

Naphatarie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:21 pm
I say the TOS era enterprise. The only way it was destroyed was when it was forced to explode.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:35 pm
There are many powerful ships and weapons out there.  

Skyknight55

Indy01

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:59 am
I think the newest tactical starfleet vessel is pretty impressive, but I don't know about it being the most powerful.

USS Prometheus NX-59650

The Prometheus is the prototype of a multi-vector assault vessel, designed for deep-space tactical assignments. In combat, the ship splits into three parts, namely the top and bottom halves of the engineering hull with two warp nacelles each, and the primary hull which is also equipped with two small extendable warp engines. The single parts are heavily armed; furthermore the ship features regenerative shielding and ablative hull armor.

I think a fleet of these would have wet Kirks whistle lol!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:43 am
I loved the Promethius. But I also love the Excelsior Class. And Sovren? Whatever class the E is.  

Curtis25

Baron White

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:52 am
A Borg Tactical Cube ofcourse razz
Sovereign class for the Feds, Negh'Var for Klingons, D'Deridex for the Roms, Keldon for the Cardies.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:51 pm
Alright, how about an old ship: The ship built by the machine civilization to allow the Voyager spaceprobe to return to earth.  

belovedofgod

Saoraan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:54 am
Baron White
A Borg Tactical Cube ofcourse razz
Sovereign class for the Feds, Negh'Var for Klingons, D'Deridex for the Roms, Keldon for the Cardies.

I already mentioned the borg tactical fusion cube which is 8 tactical cubes fused into one. Second post.  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff